GUILTY WI - Alexander Woodworth, 24, stabbed 16 times by Ezra McCandless, Eau Claire, Mar 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Court TV - Live Stream - Web - Court TV
This is excruciating. Witness Jason Mengel is in control. Judge needs to be in control.
I do like that this judge stands, along with others, when the jurors enter and exit the courtroom. And he seems very accommodating to all of the sidebar requests!
For comparison of a judge in control is the recent (AUG/SEP 2019) Ashley McArthur Trial (Victim Taylor Wright).
Example - Judge to Witness: “Please remember if it’s Yes or No just to answer Yes or No. Don’t volunteer extra information.”
I recall that the judge said this to every witness, and the judge would interject if/when witness started to elaborate.
Timestamp 8:35:

They are a different bunch, that’s for sure. I wonder if Alex has more on Ezra and he was threatening to tell Jason? Maybe that’s what tripped Ezra. Also, Jason was so much older than Ezra he probably had the “power” in the relationship. The fact he was hovering around when she went to meet with Ezra says control to me. MOO
I found Jason to be even creepier today. On one hand, he characterizes Ezra as being "very young" and in need of protection. He almost sounds like a caring older brother until you remember that he had a sexual relationship with her.

Did you guys see that image CTV showed of AW dead in the back of his car? It's really strange. He was laying in the floorboard with his head hanging out of the open door.

Did you guys see that image CTV showed of AW dead in the back of his car? It's really strange. He was laying in the floorboard with his head hanging out of the open door.

No, I missed that. I've been cleaning & working while having this on in the background. That does sound strange.

No, I missed that. I've been cleaning & working while having this on in the background. That does sound strange.

I wish I would have been fast enough to get a screenshot. His blood was all over the vegetation around the car and on the bottom of his boot. But his boots were not on him in the car--I think they said they were under him. Really strange.

I wish I would have been fast enough to get a screenshot. His blood was all over the vegetation around the car and on the bottom of his boot. But his boots were not on him in the car--I think they said they were under him. Really strange.

That sounds absolutely bizarre.

Black Dahlia acct got removed. I was afraid that was going to happen :(

I found Jason to be even creepier today. On one hand, he characterizes Ezra as being "very young" and in need of protection. He almost sounds like a caring older brother until you remember that he had a sexual relationship with her.

I was out today and missed it all. Catching up on recaps on CTV now.

I saw it. Pressed pause to look at it, but didn't think to screenshot it. I think they probably were simply starting to have consensual sex in the back seat and both took their shoes off, then she decided to kill him before any more undressing happened. Looked to me like she completely overpowered him and he was trying to escape the car. He may have been laying on his back while they were fooling around and only was able to roll over onto the floorboard. She may even have taken his shoes off for him as part of "foreplay" in case he tried to run.

She was just SO so very happy to see him
XkUM2p6.png

I saw it. Pressed pause to look at it, but didn't think to screenshot it. I think they probably were simply starting to have consensual sex in the back seat and both took their shoes off, then she decided to kill him before any more undressing happened. Looked to me like she completely overpowered him and he was trying to escape the car. He may have been laying on his back while they were fooling around and only was able to roll over onto the floorboard. She may even have taken his shoes off for him as part of "foreplay" in case he tried to run.
I suspect this is the case as well. It explains how she was able to "overpower" him -- he was in a vulnerable position, didn't expect the attack, and after she had stabbed him once or twice, he didn't have the ability to fight her off effectively. I have to add that every time she looks at the camera -- which is a lot -- I get chills.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back