GUILTY WI - Apple River multiple stabbing; one teen dead, 4 other people hurt; 52 year old man arrested, July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm trying to catch up; did you hear or see that evidence? If you heard it, did the defense attorney say that or did you hear it on the video? TIA
From my post # 68 at above link.
Pause at the video link, 4:32 - 4:35 spot.

It's a still photo and so unclear if anyone was actively attempting to strangle NM.
Omo.

A friend advised NM to bring his knife to cut some things while at the river, additionally, friend knows that NM is a handy man.
NM’s friend Ariel lost his phone, and NM went looking for it.
Also the husband of the nurse who gave Isaac CPR had a knife with him. So now we know it is normal to have a knife at the river.

I agree with you. The females were in his face and the blond did appear to lay hands on him. She also stuck her phone in his face. There is no video of him hitting her, and the defense, in questioning one of the witnesses, showed still shots of her after *the punch*, holding her beer with phone in her left hand. He may have pushed her or laid hands on her as she did him, but I'm not believing there was a punch either. The boys yelled that he punched a girl, same as they yelled her was a pedophile, a rapist, etc.
I would have totally been freaked out ~ the video showed a wild tribe of people Miu didn't know, out of control, and surrounding him. He was pushed in the water and hit and, after all the group arrived, I wouldn't want to turn my back on them and go downriver when my crew were upriver.

From my post # 68 at above link.
Pause at the video link, 4:32 - 4:35 spot.

It's a still photo and so unclear if anyone was actively attempting to strangle NM.
Omo.

@StarTribune

A nurse who was tubing the Apple River with family when she encountered a chaotic stabbing scene described her attempts to save 17-year-old Isaac Schuman, who died soon after.

1712254057139.png
From startribune.com

2:00 PM · Apr 4, 2024

I just watched the entire 1st video about 3 times. I had not seen the start of it on court tv. Seems like the one videoing (he has already been on the stand, have to look up his name) was actually one of the MAIN instigators. Very aggressive, and caught lying on the stand also. He got in Mui's face VERY early on.
Those teen boys should all feel some responsibility for their friends death. They absolutely provoked the situation. Mui was leaving at one point, and was looking for his snorkel gear at another and they DID start to surround him. I saw hands laid on him first... then multiple pushing him, chasing him and attempting to hold him down in water.. He didn't look deranged, he looked terrified. I need to go do more reading from the past articles, but yeah, I'll still listen to all testimony, and will reserve final verdict after... but after seeing more of the video, the real victims are the bystanders that got stabbed that came to actually help.

For anyone coming in to this case: Issac Schuman only one from his group stabbed and died from his injuries.

Carlson group: Ryhley, bros Dante and Tony C., AJ, and Madi also stabbed.

Didn't NM claim being in fear of the young guys, they're the ones who were name calling & taunting him.
I'm still trying to catch-up on this case: What did Issac do to NM to trigger the attack against Issac? TIA

Very sobering to see the knife laid out in open court. Blade isn't secured in any way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back