GUILTY WI - Bart, 50, and Krista Halderson, 53, found deceased, Windsor, 1 Jul 2021 *son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As of yesterday, the other remains found have not been formerly identified. However, they have been busy. Search teams seen on pond near Halderson home

I wonder what that says about the remains they did find? Sorry to be so blunt, but was it just limbs or were they burnt or something else really horrific? They identified dad's torso fairly quickly. It makes me wonder if what was found was more of dad and not mom. It all is just too much to even understand. :(

Jul 24, 2021
I'm paraphrasing portions of the (subscription only) article which state that search teams plan to keep searching (no specific dates given). Apparently the K-9 dog team alerted "when taken onto the pond", which makes LE believe "there may or may not be" evidence at that location. CH is still being held on $1M bond. BH's torso was found earlier this month and KH is still missing.

I just read the criminal complaint again. Can't believe I missed this before:
Det. Baverstock reports Det. Allen and him returned to the area where the Subaru had been reported parked. Det. Allen then drew Det. Baverstock’s attention to a larger rust colored metal tank. The tank had an opening in the side of it. Det. Allen stated there were some tools in the tank. Det. Baverstock looked through this opening and observed a pair of scissors, a saw blade and the handles of what he thought may be a pair of bolt cutters. The inside of the tank was dark and Det. Baverstock was not able to see the full items. Det. Baverstock looked at the saw blade and it appeared to have a slimy appearance with what he thought could be fatty tissue.
It's on page 8.

JUL 26, 2021
Divers continue search near Halderson family's Windsor home (wkow.com)
A Dane County Sheriff's official says divers will again examine the waters of a pond Tuesday ...

... Schaffer says a draining of the pond to a three-foot depth to aid in the search ended and the pond's water level is returning to normal values. Schaffer says the drawdown helped shoreline searching and the increasing water level will assist divers.

[...]

Schaffer says Sheriff's personnel also continue a search at a landfill in Johnson Creek.

I just read the criminal complaint again. Can't believe I missed this before:
Det. Baverstock reports Det. Allen and him returned to the area where the Subaru had been reported parked. Det. Allen then drew Det. Baverstock’s attention to a larger rust colored metal tank. The tank had an opening in the side of it. Det. Allen stated there were some tools in the tank. Det. Baverstock looked through this opening and observed a pair of scissors, a saw blade and the handles of what he thought may be a pair of bolt cutters. The inside of the tank was dark and Det. Baverstock was not able to see the full items. Det. Baverstock looked at the saw blade and it appeared to have a slimy appearance with what he thought could be fatty tissue.
It's on page 8.
Oh my goodness. This is vile. Did CH dismember him AT CL’S HOUSE???

I don't believe that's the case. No way to say this nicely, but I don't think it's likely CH could have moved B and K's whole bodies.
The criminal complaint has him listed at 5 foot 10 and 150 pounds. Based off of pictures that I have seen of him with mutual friends, I would wager a bet that he is closer to 5 foot 11. I agree with you, no way he would’ve been able to move the entire bodies. Perhaps it was him trying to frame CL or CM? The implication here is really tricky IMO.

lol @chaz seeing your name is really jarring to see on this thread. I had to say it.

I think most of "what happened" was at the Halderson's residence where they all lived together, and that he used that tank and those woods for hiding, he must have thought they didn't utilize their property (or parts of it) heavily so he might get away with it.

I think there is likely evidence all over parts of the Halderson house as well as the car he used to transport their pieces :(

Last edited:
lol @chaz seeing your name is really jarring to see on this thread. I had to say it.

I think most of "what happened" was at the Halderson's residence where they all lived in together, and that he used that tank and those woods for hiding, he must have thought they didn't utilize their property (or parts of it) heavily so he might get away with it.

I think there is likely evidence all over parts of the Halderson house as well as the car he used to transport their pieces :(
(I was hoping no one would notice)
I think you are right and this is not the only place he used.

He could have thought that nobody would look on that propperty.

He probably shouldn't have asked them to use the pool and then let them see him backed up with the trunk open in broad daylight! I mean, he placed himself there by actually talking to them, then didn't do what he asked to come there and do and instead did something really suspicious somewhere else on the property! I feel he would have been much smarter to put them somewhere that nobody would recognize him or even notice a car doing something like that! It's so odd to me that he chose that location like that!

He probably shouldn't have asked them to use the pool and then let them see him backed up with the trunk open in broad daylight! I mean, he placed himself there by actually talking to them, then didn't do what he asked to come there and do and instead did something really suspicious somewhere else on the property! I feel he would have been much smarter to put them somewhere that nobody would recognize him or even notice a car doing something like that! It's so odd to me that he chose that location like that!
Reminds me of Fotis Dulos a bit, but less smart. I think a lot of the spots he did go were more remote and he just got “unlucky” to be caught by both CL and DU on their properties.

Reminds me of Fotis Dulos a bit, but less smart. I think a lot of the spots he did go were more remote and he just got “unlucky” to be caught by both CL and DU on their properties.

It really is disturbing how people can do these types of things (CH and Dulos and many others).. Just seems they lack any ability to feel or think how their actions impact others. Just seems like ZERO care for anyone but themselves. :( Just really disturbing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd
Back