GUILTY WI - Bart, 50, and Krista Halderson, 53, found deceased, Windsor, 1 Jul 2021 *son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He also googled for "Body found in Milwaukee River 2021". Is
there a known connection between him and the river? It runs from Fond du Lac to Milwaukee. Do we know about LE searches there?

He also googled for "Body found in Milwaukee River 2021". Is
there a known connection between him and the river? It runs from Fond du Lac to Milwaukee. Do we know about LE searches there?
Krista’s remains were found along the Wisconsin River in Roxbury. I think this was just a mistake on his part in terms of the name. FWIW they used to live in Plymouth which is in between Sheboygan and FDL and moved to Windsor about four years ago.

I was confused by the dates. Wasn't he supposed to appear today? Did that change to yesterday because of the additional charges? Either way the not guilty plea to both. I really hoped he would have opted not to do that.:(

Chandler Halderson pleads not guilty in parents' murder, trial scheduled for January

Jury selection for Halderson’s trial is tentatively being scheduled for January 3, with the trial being scheduled to begin the next day on January 4. The court is tentatively blocking nearly four weeks for the trial, scheduling it to potentially run through January 28.

Halderson’s next scheduled court appearance is a motion hearing on October 18.

so two bags of ice isn't very much if he was icing the bodies down
(information found in the affidavit)
what was he doing with it I wonder?
He doesn't appear to be very smart, IMO. Which means you are not gong to figure it out, because your mind does not work that slow. (Smart is probably not the right word, but he clearly does not have a lot of awareness, self or otherwise.)

Edited for clarity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back