GUILTY WI - Bart, 50, and Krista Halderson, 53, found deceased, Windsor, 1 Jul 2021 *son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am very interested in defence opening as I haven't seen any information on what he will argue, unless they choose to not give one until the state rests

Chandler Halderson was a student at Madison College, studying engineering, about to graduate. Was working for an insurance company and had gotten hired at SpaceX and was planning to move to Florida with his girlfriend. He was a scuba diver with the DNR/Madison Police rescue dive team.

Chandler Halderson was a student at Madison College, studying engineering, about to graduate. Was working for an insurance company and had gotten hired at SpaceX and was planning to move to Florida with his girlfriend. He was a scuba diver with the DNR/Madison Police rescue dive team.
None of this information is correct - Chandler Halderson lied about his entire life according to prosecutors.

It sounds like the concussion was fake, per prosecutors. The "concussion" happened roughly a week after MH, who is diabetic, went to the hospital due to some complications.

even if he had a concussion I can't see where that would rise to mitigate all he did, the years of lying about college and jobs came before the alleged concussion, the days of dismembering, burning, disposing of bodies post the murders could surely not be blamed on concussion,

even if he had a concussion I can't see where that would rise to mitigate all he did, the years of lying about college and jobs came before the alleged concussion, the days of dismembering, burning, disposing of bodies post the murders could surely not be blamed on concussion,
The concussion happened just DAYS after MH was in the hospital for awhile with (what I'm assuming was) DKA, which can be a life-or-death kind of thing. I'm unsure due to the prosecutor's language whether the diabetes was a recent dx for MH or something he'd been dealing with for awhile.
Link to explanation of DKA

defence is not going to concussion is why he did it, just that he didn't kill them, that the jurors will just not know what happened,

defence attorney not as focused or concise, but she made good points on how the jury should examine the evidence and she revealed that they may agree at the end of the trial and say the state has proven some charges (not verbatim) which to me says they will accept he dismembered of bodies, lied to cops etc just won't agree that he murdered them,

I can't imagine what else they could have said with all the state has, so they are going to focus on nobody knows what happened in the home during the period of the murders, thus you can't convict him,

If this guy was so accomplished, what the heck happened to him to do this? I've heard stories of people doing really bad stuff after being on antidepressants. Wonder if he took these? :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back