GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just rewatched DB's cross of the PO with red hair, beard and skinny black tie. I decided he might be one of my favorite witnesses of all time. If anybody wants to do the same, it starts at the 3 hour mark here

I think he was one of my favs also. He was not playing the same game that DB ( and his other brother DARRELL.." all rights :rolleyes: reserved' ) were playing. This witness stared directly in DB's eyes, often...while saying "you" and "Darrell Brooks", and accused him of the crimes directly. It was a brilliant display of Justice.

thank you. So, it's likely that would not have affected his braking ability? I'm trying to rule out any possible defenses.
When I heard this testimony, I interpreted that sound to be like what the engine would sound like if you floor the gas pedal but the engine has not come up to speed, like when you are on the freeway and going to pass another car and you need to move quickly.

But I am sure DB is going to pounce on that and claim mechanical failure of some sort.

All MOO.

going to be very fast...as I listen to "his" case I think he is going to mechanical failure and will say it was the car's fault. With high caliber attorneys he might have had a very slight chance with that bringing in experts to discuss brake and other failures....but now who will come and testify on his behalf??? His case in chief will be a sight to behold. Train wreck does not begin to describe this case. Judge is really doing well...but the more he gives her the death threat eye contact I think he is closer to being put in other courtroom.

I was wondering if anyone was also noticing the looks her gives her when I think she is not looking at him.Meaning when the jury is coming back in and she is looking at them.His eyes are absolutely black and cold staring at her.I bet he keeps thinking to himself if only he could get her alone.He'd like to tear her apart.There is absolutely nothing redeeming about this soulless goblin.I would love to see him sentenced to death BUT we know that doesn't happen in Wisconsin.

I was wondering if anyone was also noticing the looks her gives her when I think she is not looking at him.Meaning when the jury is coming back in and she is looking at them.His eyes are absolutely black and cold staring at her.I bet he keeps thinking to himself if only he could get her alone.He'd like to tear her apart.There is absolutely nothing redeeming about this soulless goblin.I would love to see him sentenced to death BUT we know that doesn't happen in Wisconsin.

I also saw his dark and glaring stares at the judge, as well as a few evil glances towards the DA's table. IMO, DB absolutely KNOWS he is on camera. He knows that he has an evil look. But, he forgets that he is chained at the ankles, with a few beefy bailiffs right next to him. He might as well be sticking out his tongue at the judge. His looks are nothing more than an attempt to intimidate, and put himself on camera more ( EGO much?) All rights reserved. MOO

I just rewatched DB's cross of the PO with red hair, beard and skinny black tie. I decided he might be one of my favorite witnesses of all time. If anybody wants to do the same, it starts at the 3 hour mark here

Thanks for posting this. This officer told it like it was….referring to you, Darrell Brooks, over and over.

I guess this mindless wonder was never taught any manners in his lifetime, or just refuses to use them as he constantly barks orders to the court. When he is convicted and goes to his new home in prison and retires his grey suit, he won’t be able to bark orders anymore… “Would that be fair to say”?

I am looking forward to Monday ( hopefully) when the DA calls the homeowner of the house where DB was eventually arrested. The videos obtained, from home security cameras have him dead to rights. The homeowner even offered him a sammich, not knowing that DB was involved in the parade slaughter. The final testimony of investigating officers tying this up expeditiously with the DNA and other incriminating factors evidence on/in the vehicle will be speedy and efficient. Then, the visit to the vehicle to visualize in person all the horrific damage on the SUV. There is no case for DB. He may as well resume his previous pose of laying his head on the desk and pulling his jacket up to attempt to hide. For the love of all the victims in this case, WE (The Jury?) ALL KNOW IT WAS YOU, DARRELL BROOKS

IMO, DB has been surprisingly somewhat effective asking questions during cross trying to create reasonable doubt. (Earlier in this thread, @steeltowngirl was creating a list of his "issues".) Yesterday for example, he questioned the LE officer who was first on the scene when the damaged vehicle was found on Maple St immediately after the parade. There were photos of the SUV with various items on the vehicle that were presumed to be from the victims of hit and run, including a headband from one of the dancers. DB's questioning raised doubt, as if these items may have and could have been planted by 'someone'.

I agree. He's been raising doubt (with a smidgen of conspiracy), imo. Whether the jurors will "buy" this... I don't know. There's still a great deal of testimony we and they will hear.

I am looking forward to Monday ( hopefully) when the DA calls the homeowner of the house where DB was eventually arrested. The videos obtained, from home security cameras have him dead to rights. The homeowner even offered him a sammich, not knowing that DB was involved in the parade slaughter. The final testimony of investigating officers tying this up expeditiously with the DNA and other incriminating factors evidence on/in the vehicle will be speedy and efficient. Then, the visit to the vehicle to visualize in person all the horrific damage on the SUV. There is no case for DB. He may as well resume his previous pose of laying his head on the desk and pulling his jacket up to attempt to hide. For the love of all the victims in this case, WE (The Jury?) ALL KNOW IT WAS YOU, DARRELL BROOKS
Here’s the video (notice he got rid of his grey hoodie)…

Someone talked about the pretrial hearing when he declared he was going to be pro se, aka pro per. During that hearing I learned that pro per is short for pro persona, whatever tf that means lol.

I'm not quite done, but I just got to a particularly hilarious part. The state said some witnesses were reticent about testifying on camera and wanted to know if the camera could be directed on anything but their face. After the state was done with their argument, the judge asked DB to give his argument. He said he fully understood the trauma this might cause the witnesses and said he thought the best resolution to the problem was to just have them not testify lmao.

You can watch it at about 2 hrs and 16 minutes here. Watch the 2 guys behind the state's table after he says it.

Someone talked about the pretrial hearing when he declared he was going to be pro se, aka pro per. During that hearing I learned that pro per is short for pro persona, whatever tf that means lol.

I'm not quite done, but I just got to a particularly hilarious part. The state said some witnesses were reticent about testifying on camera and wanted to know if the camera could be directed on anything but their face. After the state was done with their argument, the judge asked DB to give his argument. He said he fully understood the trauma this might cause the witnesses and said he thought the best resolution to the problem was to just have them not testify lmao.

You can watch it at about 2 hrs and 16 minutes here. Watch the 2 guys behind the state's table after he says it.

'Such a ridiculous nut bucket.

I wonder if the house owners asked him his name and what his response was to them.

I wonder if the house owners asked him his name and what his response was to them.

According to the video posted above, from Law and Crime...DB claimed he was homeless, and requested the use of the homeowners phone, because his "Uber ride did not come". From what I can remember, it was reported that the homeowner (who had been watching football at the time) then invited DB inside, to get warm and have a sandwich. Homeowner also gave him a jacket to wear. This act of kindness shown represents the people of Waukesha ( IMO), whom DB had just intentionally mowed over in their city's streets. The complete nerve of this Monster, to then feign homelessness and request help from the same people. Mind boggling indeed. I so wish that WI had the DP.

According to the video posted above, from Law and Crime...DB claimed he was homeless, and requested the use of the homeowners phone, because his "Uber ride did not come". From what I can remember, it was reported that the homeowner (who had been watching football at the time) then invited DB inside, to get warm and have a sandwich. Homeowner also gave him a jacket to wear. This act of kindness shown represents the people of Waukesha ( IMO), whom DB had just intentionally mowed over in their city's streets. The complete nerve of this Monster, to then feign homelessness and request help from the same people. Mind boggling indeed. I so wish that WI had the DP.
What I was getting at is that normally when you meet someone you introduce yourself by your name to that person. I'm wondering if he said his name was Darrell or he declared himself a nameless sovereign citizen.

When I heard this testimony, I interpreted that sound to be like what the engine would sound like if you floor the gas pedal but the engine has not come up to speed, like when you are on the freeway and going to pass another car and you need to move quickly.

But I am sure DB is going to pounce on that and claim mechanical failure of some sort.

All MOO.
i am concerned that DB may pick up on that one and allege gear shift jammed or something. If he has helpers watching this and giving him ideas we might hear about this again for sure.

What I was getting at is that normally when you meet someone you introduce yourself by your name to that person. I'm wondering if he said his name was Darrell or he declared himself a nameless sovereign citizen.
Hopefully, we will find that out during testimony next week.
Like, did he say " Hi I'm Darrell, and this is my other brother Darrell"? LOL

I will have to listen to the testimony again... I thought one of the officers said he identified himself as DB (at some point). I could be confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper