GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The opening statement, as it was... was the equivalent of the 4 year old getting caught with his hands in the cookie jar, with crumbs all over his face...crying that it's not fair. Crying to tell his side of the story...because, poor me...I've been caught.

Your witness, Mr Brooks

Judge is not going to let him stall! She’s ready to go! Call your first witness!

What a pathetic display he put on. The only person he’s sorry for is himself. I’m sure he’s feeling overwhelmed and that’s part of the emotionality. I’m sure he’s feeling abandoned by everyone and that’s going to have an effect as well.
lets just hope that there is not one juror who is taken in by him and his bible. I never say never with juries.

she is killing him with kindness. for the entire trial he has had no problem finding his papers. This is part of the act. Also he wore that mask the whole trial just to unveil himself to the jury today for drama.

I have to admit (even though I’ve been critical of her at times) the judge has his number and is def killing him with kindness! She’s a big part of the reason this case has been moving forward!

I have to admit (even though I’ve been critical of her at times) the judge has his number and is def killing him with kindness! She’s a big part of the reason this case has been moving forward!
I really like this judge. She has been very fair to him. As unlikable as he is, everyone deserves a fair trial. She is giving him that.

so DB is opening the door for this guy to tell about his attack on Ericka and she is on the list to confirm. What a fool. This guy is really setting the stage for the inception of the killing spree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper