GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!
What have I missed?

:eek:

LOL I just came back home to view his last meltdown before verbal jury instructions.. Lordy!
I think he accused the judge of being incompetent, lacks integrity, does not know how she got through law school, and something about being a beneficiary of a trust fund. He’s been glaring and staring and fuming. Totally hostile.

Wow he’s going off in the judge! So is he done with his witnesses? Cause judge is asking about his mother for Monday! I thought he would have more - it can’t have been 12 so far! Can it?

I think he accused the judge of being incompetent, lacks integrit, does not know how she got through law school, and something about being a beneficiary of a trust fund. He’s been glaring and staring and fuming. Totally hostile.
It's real simple.

If you do not agree with him, you are an idiot because he is the smartest man in the room.

Just look at his accomplishments, his command of the English language, his organizational skills, his behavior.

I wonder, during his closing statement, if he will hold his Bible and cry while accusing everyone of conspiring against him.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

This poor mom. Kids going for candy, waiting for Santa.
Santa should be the end of the parade.
Not some raging maniac plowing down the kids.

I do not get why he called these witnesses.
They are damning him.
And I love it.
I don’t get it either. He can’t even pronounce their names!

Law and Crime TV just suggested judge may rethink his competency to represent himself, and get him counsel. Even though it’s known antics by him, it would protect the case from the inevitable appeal if she were to stop the defense.

Law and Crime TV just suggested judge may rethink his competency to represent himself, and get him counsel. Even though it’s known antics by him, it would protect the case from the inevitable appeal if she were to stop the defense.
Al these defense lawyer commentators/TV commentators are full of it when raising his competency. He has serious anger issues, which was the reason for him ploughing those poor folks. He was assessed by competent psychologists and found competent. These commentators are making excuses for a homicidal maniac. Or have nothing useful to add. I’m sick of all these excuses made for criminals lately! ///sorry vent over////

Last edited by a moderator:
The judge has had an amazing amount of patience with this guy but the problem is he behaves like a toddler. We all know you don’t give toddlers a million second chances or they will walk all over you and she has done way too much “if you don’t (whatever) you’ll be removed” but he keeps doing it and eventually she lets him stay.
She needs to give one warning and he’s gone and he needs to be gone every time…every single time…he shows disrespect to witnesses, the judge or anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29