GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why in the world did it take the DA to get this moving again? Judge should have figured that out hours ago.
How did the DA move it along? Sorry I was distracted and missed all the back and forth after the first few minutes! When I came back jury was coming out!

Objection…sustained…..keeps talking about what was objected and sustained……keeps talking over everybody…….stop this right now judge……my opinion only.
the judge is not stopping the Ford talk.

He didn’t even have to ask himself whether this was intentional cause he knows it wasn’t! Wow! This guy is completely delusional. He has no conscience! He is incapable of empathy and remorse. I’m glad he’s showing his true colors - not that we didn’t know this already!

I’m surprised he’s even doing a closing! I thought he would at least have the decency to fear facing the jury. Smh.

Well, Darrell Brooks the defendant has made me cry…..not for him, but for the victims and their families that have to sit through this pile of manure watching the raging bull who hurt and killed their people then bring his own children into this fiasco trying to play on the juries sympathy……my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee