WI WI - Deidre Harm, 21, Wisconsin Rapids, 11 June 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I TOTALLY agree that this guy looks VERY similar. Please send in the tip -

If you have any information about this person, call the Wisconsin Rapids Police Department at (715) 421-8702. If you wish to remain anonymous, contact the Wood County Crimestoppers at 1-800-325-7865.

BTW - I've looked up this guy. In Oct 2006, He was charged w/ drug possession. However, they've let him out on signature bond. So either they haven't made a connection that he may be the guy, or they know and don't think he's a threat, or they're tracking him and collecting evidence while he's out.

He's had numerous convictions for domestic abuse, battery, etc.

If you don't want to send in the tip, please let me know. I will call it.

His conviction for which he had to register - in WI - is sex assault w/o a weapon. So very serious.

Does anyone know if the tip was called in on the sex offender and if it was did they get a response. I have not been able to keep up with the postings we have had some really hard times and I am just so frustrated with all that isnt happening.

According to an article in our local daily tribune April 17, 2007, "The investigation into the cause of Deidre’s death is moving forward, but waiting for results from state and FBI crime labs, Wisconsin Rapids Police Chief Kurt Heuer said. Since there currently is nothing to move it into the court system, it is not a priority for testing."

Cant rule a crime without the autopsy, autopsy not priority because not yet ruled a crime. On the 10 there was a ceremony in Madison for WI clearinghouse for missing and exploited children. Me and my daughters were there to watch Deidre's mother and father light a candle in her memory. It was very sad. A cross is being placed near the spot where Deidre was found on Mothers Day. This family has no idea of when they will ever get her remains it is beyond horrible that they cant get any answers. Even an inconclusive autopsy would show that Deidre mattered enough to be looked at.

Ross has gotten in more trouble, this is not good and he deserves whatever they give him. He could have killed 10 people that day. I do believe the tragedy with his daughter and the games that have been played with her custody have contributed to his depressed drinking but that is no excuse for putting other lives in danger.

As you can see we are all about as frustrated now as before Deidre was found. The lack of outrage in the community at the lack of progress has me wondering what kind of community I live in.

Those are the updates, and I am truly sorry if my comments seem bitter but everyday is harder on all of us and the local authorities don't seem to upset about one more unsolved death in our community.

Theresa

I didn't call it in - but also didn't hear back from the previous poster. I should have called.

I will get that info to the police. I spoke to my daughters and they believed they had heard about them checking him out but my thinking is better safe then sorry. There is actually a back road way to the site that goes by his address. He is within 4 miles of where she was found. Thanks for letting me know.
Theresa

Thank you for the link - for anyone that has slow dial up - it's a Mother's day remembrance for Diedre.

The aunt and uncle do a nice job of speaking and encouraging people to come forward.

Theresa - please keep us updated on that tip. I feel bad I didn't follow up when the original person didn't respond.

What has happened with the baby? I read that the grampa was trying to get custody or visitation. With the dad in jail what will happen to the baby and who has been raising her since her mom's murder?

I hope this case gets resolved. It always seems to me like nothing is happening when we don't hear anything for ages. I hope LE is still working on it. Did the lab ever get done with whatever evidence they had or is it still sitting there waiting to be tested?

Custody of the baby is still being decided. Please all of you if you pray, pray that what is best for the baby happens soon. And remember things are not always clear in the pictures being painted.
She has been cheated out of enough. She deserves the best.
Theresa

Bumping for Dierdre. Theresa - I believe that custody is still not decided. We are hoping for the best for Vegas.

Oh, Thank you, Ang! I didn't know this thread existed! The only info I had on Diedre was from an old article and another mention on here. I have been interested in her case, as you know. Bless her heart.

I will get that info to the police. I spoke to my daughters and they believed they had heard about them checking him out but my thinking is better safe then sorry. There is actually a back road way to the site that goes by his address. He is within 4 miles of where she was found. Thanks for letting me know.
Theresa

Theresa - has anything happened with this? I'm hoping this case gets a break with the Kelly Nolan case.

Any progress with the forensics?

Theresa - has anything happened with this? I'm hoping this case gets a break with the Kelly Nolan case.

Any progress with the forensics?

I totally agree...........What is LE doing?
Where is baby Vegas?

LE needs to get this case going again. Why let a murderer run free?
If he did it once he'll do it again!

Bump .........................bump!!!!!

Thanks Ang!!

This case should be brought to the attention of Greta now. Since Greta has openly questioned the serial killer aspect in Madison, this would be a good time for her to delve into Diedre's case, IMO. It may get her name and face back out to the public.

This case should be brought to the attention of Greta now. Since Greta has openly questioned the serial killer aspect in Madison, this would be a good time for her to delve into Diedre's case, IMO. It may get her name and face back out to the public.

SS did you contact Greta about Deidre?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98
Back