Identified! WI - Delafield, WhtMale, UP7632, car stolen, lighter, Sep'77 - John Lindberg Scott

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
here is the article....
f06dc5d6434729fb03e3f4f15da3e6db.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Wow, so sad to have committed suicide. I really thought I was onto something there for a minute. Back to the drawing board.

I'm new to this but have been really intrigued by this man. I think he's very handsome and I can't imagine how he not even Lauri would step up to claim him :)

Michael DeMaria REALLY looks like this guy but if it's not him, I have a far fetched idea: would it be possible for this to be William Leslie Arnold? He murdered his parents as a teenager in NE and was set to prison, but he escaped in 1967 and has never been caught. The other inmate he escaped with was caught in 1968 and says William Arnold went to Chicago. Another witness has confirmed that William Arnold went to Chicago after the prison break. William Arnold is listed as Missing because he was never caught, but what if he actually died in 1977? Could it be possible that he continued living a life of crime under the radar and couldn't be stopped by the cops for fear of being recognized?

In my opinion the UID and William Arnold don't really look alike, but the circumstances sound plausible. As namstache said, it's kinda far-fetched but anything is possible.

Here are the contacts from his Namus page:

04b940cacddb3c94b1e570c26a1f072d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you. I have contacted them and am waiting to hear back.

I came across this guy also missing from Brooklyn NY there are more photos of him on the link

passafiume_frank2[1].jpgpassafiume_frank3[1].jpg

http://www.nampn.org/cases/passafiume_frank.html

Frank S. Passafiume

Missing Since: April 14, 1976 from Brooklyn, Kings County, New York
Classification: Missing
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Lip scar.
Case Number: MPS8687

Details of Disappearance
Frank Passafiume was last seen in Brooklyn, NY on April 14, 1976

I came across this guy also missing from Brooklyn NY there are more photos of him on the link

View attachment 120601View attachment 120602

http://www.nampn.org/cases/passafiume_frank.html

Frank S. Passafiume

Missing Since: April 14, 1976 from Brooklyn, Kings County, New York
Classification: Missing
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Lip scar.
Case Number: MPS8687

Details of Disappearance
Frank Passafiume was last seen in Brooklyn, NY on April 14, 1976
Frank is listed as a rule-out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thoughts on William Campbell Underhill? He went missing in the late 60s from a party in Minnesota. Someone claims he called her that day to tell her he was leaving but wouldn't say where he was going. He had hazel eyes, was around 20 when he disappeared so he would have been around 28 at the time of John Doe's death. Also he has hairy legs which make me wonder about whether he could have grown that hair chest in those years :) All pics are from his family's highly informative facebook missing persons page. It seems unlikely that he could have gone so long without contacting his family but I think his pictures present him as a very real possibility.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/William-Campbell-Underhill-Missing-Person-721412491335958/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 08-29-17 at 09.22 AM.PNG
    Screen Shot 08-29-17 at 09.22 AM.PNG
    291.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Screen Shot 08-29-17 at 09.34 AM 001.PNG
    Screen Shot 08-29-17 at 09.34 AM 001.PNG
    59.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Screen Shot 08-29-17 at 09.34 AM.PNG
    Screen Shot 08-29-17 at 09.34 AM.PNG
    132.6 KB · Views: 113
Hope this helps, if it hasn't already been discussed...

Kemmerly RE was advertised on every Eastern Airlines flight.
2814 N. Kedzie, Chicago was a bar with an apartment upstairs back in 1977. His destination upon arrival?
Belmont and Kedzie area was the place for new Polish to arrive in the 70s.
The paper he wrote on from Johnny's, was located across the street from an old Holiday Inn near O'Hare Airport.
Lincolln spelled incorrectly may reflect he was not native of US or of limited education.
There was a large Manpower'ish employment company at the Lincoln Ave. address to the south of Belmont Avenue (sorry can't remember the name)...probably suggested by a local.
Riddell Inc. had a factory located at 1151 W. Roscoe , I believe made sports equipment. Was he an athlete? Hockey player missing teeth?
Bicycle could have been taken with him on the Metra or Amtrak (I think in those days) to Gurnee, where the car was stolen.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• delafield uid.jpg
    delafield uid.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 184
Hope this helps, if it hasn't already been discussed...

Kemmerly RE was advertised on every Eastern Airlines flight.
2814 N. Kedzie, Chicago was a bar with an apartment upstairs back in 1977. His destination upon arrival?
Belmont and Kedzie area was the place for new Polish to arrive in the 70s.
The paper he wrote on from Johnny's, was located across the street from an old Holiday Inn near O'Hare Airport.
Lincolln spelled incorrectly may reflect he was not native of US or of limited education.
There was a large Manpower'ish employment company at the Lincoln Ave. address to the south of Belmont Avenue (sorry can't remember the name)...probably suggested by a local.
Riddell Inc. had a factory located at 1151 W. Roscoe , I believe made sports equipment. Was he an athlete? Hockey player missing teeth?
Bicycle could have been taken with him on the Metra or Amtrak (I think in those days) to Gurnee, where the car was stolen.
attachment.php
attachment.php

PS... Bar, factory, employment agency mentioned above...all located near the old chop shops on Damen Avenue, in Chicago.

:thinking: Makes me wonder if this guy was in the racket on the east coast...

I think he looks Polish as well. Has that been confirmed through DNA testing?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I think he looks Polish as well. Has that been confirmed through DNA testing?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I can't say he looks specifically Polish, but he definitely looks Slavic. He looks more Belarusian or Ukrainian than Polish to me. Either way, I'll check the local missing persons cases to see if anyone matches this Doe.

Not very many listed missing Polish people from that time frame. These two stand out but neither looks solid:
attachment.php
Miroslaw Zenon Chmielowski (missing since 1951) would have been significantly older
attachment.php
Andrzej Szmechel (missing since 1976) is listed as having blue eyes

Attachments

• 08_1143.jpg
    08_1143.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 283
  • 10_0230.jpg
    10_0230.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 285
Not a lot of information about Andrzej, other than he was 23 years old when he went missing from Bydgoszcz, Poland in 1976.

I was able to find some interesting information about Mirosław Chmielowski, though. He was last seen by his younger sister in July 1951 in Gdańsk, Poland when he gave her the keys to their house and said he was going kayaking with a girl he recently met. Later that day a mysterious man claiming to be that girl's fiance visited Mirosław's family and returned Mirosław's clothes. The man said that his girlfriend and Mirosław had drowned, but their bodies have never been recovered.
That mysterious man turned out to be a Security Service (known in Poland as SB, really nasty guys) agent and Mirosław's family was interrogated several times because the security service suspected that Mirosław fled abroad. shortly after his disappearance a message was sent to a radio station that Mirosław was alive and well. There were two sightings of him in 1968 in Tampico, Gulf of Mexico and in 1972. He was seen by his university friends. When approached, he denied being Mirosław. He hasn't been seen since then.
Source: http://www.patriot24.net/archiwum-x...iroslaw-chmielowski-zaginal-65-lat-temu,15398

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back