Identified! WI - Delafield, WhtMale, UP7632, car stolen, lighter, Sep'77 - John Lindberg Scott

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since there are several PM photos and composites of DJD I thought I would clarify the two I was referring to mostly when I did my comparing.

I guess it probably does all come down to lighting and angles but its weird how the chin looks so much longer in the second photo and doesn't have the cleft (which is super obvious in the first photo), and then the nose is still bugging me that it looks broken in one but perfectly fine in the other? o_O

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SyLeMdFCm2vVnCgEA
I see what you’re saying. I think it probably is lighting and angles. They may have even touched up the black and white photo? I’m leaning more towards the colored one being a little more accurate. Especially with the chin.

Hi. I'm new today to this site, so forgive me if I'm asking something redundant. Has someone looked at the Belmont Kedzie note as a phone number (KE 3-2814) on Belmont Ave? It looked like a phone number to me, and they used exchanges in Chicago until 1977. Again, sorry if this has already been discussed.

Hi. I'm new today to this site, so forgive me if I'm asking something redundant. Has someone looked at the Belmont Kedzie note as a phone number (KE 3-2814) on Belmont Ave? It looked like a phone number to me, and they used exchanges in Chicago until 1977. Again, sorry if this has already been discussed.

I believe it was a temp recruiting office for Labor World Inc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210520-161051_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210520-161051_Samsung Internet.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 21
I apologize if this has been said already but has Brian Thomas Vargo been looked in to yet? He has no exclusions. He meets most criteria and it says he has a chipped front tooth. It's possible during the year before the UP was found that chipped tooth got worse and a denture was made? I think he looks similar too. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I apologize if this has been said already but has Brian Thomas Vargo been looked in to yet? He has no exclusions. He meets most criteria and it says he has a chipped front tooth. It's possible during the year before the UP was found that chipped tooth got worse and a denture was made? I think he looks similar too. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
I do see similarities. I’m not sure about the dentures though. It can’t hurt to submit!

Brian's family has a FB page for him with some samples of his writing. Brian's writing does not resemble the writing on the notes found with Delafield Doe.

I also think Brian is too young to be our guy.

And, all of Brian's photos show a side part opposite what may be our guys part. Unless, the photos of our guy are reversed.

For those reasons, I do not think Brian is our guy.

Would love to know more about his story some day if/when his sister is ready. I wonder what Wisconsin had in store for him? Or if he was just driving aimlessly to get away from it all.

Does anyone have the resources/access to see if he was ever in any yearbooks during his time in TN? Although he has a pretty generic first and last name so it might be hard to pinpoint which John Scott would be him. Plus who knows if he even went to public school and what state he was residing in during high school.

I'm just amazed. The 3 cases I've been most emotionally invested in the past 4 years or so have all been solved this year! Septic Tank Sam, Bibb Co Doe, and Delafield John Doe! All from so long ago too!

It's truly awesome that these young men all get to have their name back after so so many decades. DNA saves the day again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back