AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
time outs for toddler's should consist of one minute per year of age. This poor baby stood for hours in time out. :( :( :(

ETA and the fact that he was forced to say over and over "I'm sorry mommy" so that he never for one moment was allowed to forget that his very own mommy was the reason he was being subjected to this treatment? Unconscionable. I'm so angry over this one. Maybe because Katrina's family is all over social media making excuses for her and trying to lay all the blame on Vang, when in my view, they both murdered this baby, maybe because his sweet little eyes speak to me from his photos.

Last edited:
The mother allegedly said she wanted Vang to punish the boy for his bad behavior, which included not being potty trained, according to authorities.
Well dang, whose responsibility was it to teach him? Definitely not his own mother...she's too busy consorting with criminals and not having a job. MOO. Sorry.

FEB 29, 2024
[...]

Vang spent three years, from 2018 to 2021, imprisoned on a federal conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine charge.

[...]

... After his imprisonment, he was on supervised release, which was supposed to last until 2025.
[...]

Could substance use have played a part in this? Nothing is communicated except this meth charge for the bf. Which really makes me wonder. I mean, come on, falling asleep for 3 HOURS at 8 AM with a very active toddler just out of the blue randomly? Yes toddlers exhaust you to the point that you would just collapse and sleep but for 3 full hours and he wont hear anything and the kid wont wake him? Highly suspicious imho.

JMOO

I wonder why she's on SSDI?

intellectual disability?
end stage renal disease?
terminal cancer?
uncontrolled seizures?
schizophrenia?
etc.

Curious. At her age it must be something serious.

Disabilities caused by addiction? Bf served a meth charge and there are hardly couples where only one partner uses. The whole case makes me so angry.

Jmoo

time outs for toddler's should consist of one minute per year of age. This poor baby stood for hours in time out. :( :( :(

ETA and the fact that he was forced to say over and over "I'm sorry mommy" so that he never for one moment was allowed to forget that his very own mommy was the reason he was being subjected to this treatment? Unconscionable. I'm so angry over this one. Maybe because Katrina's family is all over social media making excuses for her and trying to lay all the blame on Vang, when in my view, they both murdered this baby, maybe because his sweet little eyes speak to me from his photos.

She is worse than him in my opinion, and that's saying something. He is a no doubt about it, but he is just some guy. Elijah is her baby, and she willingly handed him over to that monster knowing what he was going to be subjected to, she sanctioned it. The torture of her beautiful little boy.

Yep, he is scum but she is worse.

JMO

Disabilities caused by addiction? Bf served a meth charge and there are hardly couples where only one partner uses. The whole case makes me so angry.

Jmoo
You can't get Disability for addictions. If you use a substance, you have to show that you would be disabled in the absence of the substance in order to qualify.

It does happen that a person damages themselves so badly with alcohol, or other substances, that they would still be disabled if sober. That is sad.

Edit to add link for TOS: The United States Social Security Administration | SSA

The mother allegedly said she wanted Vang to punish the boy for his bad behavior, which included not being potty trained, according to authorities.
Shortened for focus.

Uh... excuse me? It was HER responsibility to potty train Elijah and SHE failed him!!!! SHE is the one that should have been punished with "cold water" for not giving Elijah the proper potty training. It's my opinion that it wasn't because he was difficult to train, it's because SHE didn't do a good job at it! I posted upthread that when I was 15-16 I potty trained a child I was babysitting (my first and only experience doing that), and the mother undid all that by ignoring the child!

And Jesse should be punished with "cold water" for getting mad that Elijah "overfilled his diaper when it was JESSE'S responsibility to change his diaper!!! Jeez. What is WRONG with these 2???? Why is everything the fault of a TODDLER and now with them?!?!?

Sorry for all the yelling/caps. I'm angry about this. :mad:

She’s on SSDI and has no assets so the amount might as well be a million dollars. (Unless she has someone to help her).
I had read that Katrina was of limited means but not that she is on SSDI. If so, I am curious as to the reason. Did that info come from her hearing? Could you point me to a link or start point about this info? TIA

I had read that Katrina was of limited means but not that she is on SSDI. If so, I am curious as to the reason. Did that info come from her hearing? Could you point me to a link or start point about this info? TIA
I heard it at this court hearing when they are discussing how KB would be unable to post the cash bond

MAR 5, 2024
I stopped by at homes near where Elijah was last seen. Everyone I’ve talked with says that they did not see anything suspicious in their footage.

Law enforcement is reminding residents that information leading to the discovery of Vue or the arrest and charging of the individual(s) responsible for his disappearance may now be eligible for a reward of up to $10,000 from Manitowoc County Crime Stoppers.

The FBI is also offering a reward of up to $15,000 for information leading to the location and return of Elijah Vue and/or the arrest and conviction of the individual(s) involved in his disappearance.

MAR 6, 2024
Community searches led by the family of Elijah Vue resume Wednesday morning as the Amber Alert search and investigation enters its third week. ...

[...]

Tuesday, Two Rivers police cleared up information about a “vehicle of interest.” The police chief said the Nissan Altima in their possession doesn’t belong to Elijah’s mother, Katrina Baur, or her boyfriend, Jesse Vang.

[...]

Action 2 News talked with a small business owner who said he went through his camera footage. He didn’t find anything, but he told us he’s grateful for all of the law enforcement agencies and people from around the state putting so much time and energy into finding Elijah.

[...]

Found this info on tomorrow's hearing:

<snipped & BBM>

Katrina B. Baur, 31, and Jesse Vang, 39, are both expected to appear in Manitowoc County Circuit Court March 7 as they continue to face child neglect charges related to the disappearance of 3-year-old Elijah Vue.

Baur, of Wisconsin Dells, is being held at Manitowoc County Jail on a $15,000 bond and is suspected of felony child neglect in connection with the disappearance of her son.

Vang, of Two Rivers, was also arrested and charged with felony child neglect. He's being held at Manitowoc County Jail on $20,000 cash bond.

In Wisconsin, the court system requires people to pay the full cash bail to be released from custody.

Elijah Vue latest: Two Rivers police share more about car, total reward rises to $25K in search for missing 3-year-old

(NewsNation) — Authorities in Wisconsin have seized a “vehicle of interest” as police continue their search for missing 3-year-old Elijah Vue.

Two Rivers Police Chief Ben Meinnert wrote in a Facebook post the vehicle is a 1997 four-door beige Nissan Altima. He didn’t disclose why police zeroed in on it in the investigation.

Meinnert said the department expanded its rural search efforts Tuesday with large-scale coordinated operations with help from law enforcement from across the state.

Authorities were continuing to search Wednesday for a 3-year-old Wisconsin Dells boy who has been missing for two weeks, while police examine camera footage from a "vehicle of interest" impounded Monday

Maybe he was sold.
I've seen this possibility come up in numerous threads during my time here. I think it's appealing as an alternative because it means a child that can't take care of themselves might still be alive. I have yet to see it actually be the case that that is true. The only thread I've actually seen where a child was sold, a mother (who hadn't had custody of her for pretty much her whole life) sold her five year old for a drug debt. The buyer took the child to a hotel, where he raped and murdered her.

At this point, I'm not expecting anything. I have hope they'll find Elijah, but I don't think he's alive.

MOO

I've seen this possibility come up in numerous threads during my time here. I think it's appealing as an alternative because it means a child that can't take care of themselves might still be alive. I have yet to see it actually be the case that that is true. The only thread I've actually seen where a child was sold, a mother (who hadn't had custody of her for pretty much her whole life) sold her five year old for a drug debt. The buyer took the child to a hotel, where he raped and murdered her.

At this point, I'm not expecting anything. I have hope they'll find Elijah, but I don't think he's alive.

MOO
Shania (sp?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia