WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad people are posting. It has been a long night.

I've been googling and searching facebook like crazy.

I have been on the verge of throwing up the whole time.

I can't believe they haven't been able to ID this person yet.

Just from the very small amounts of the second childs face that can be seen even with the blurring, I think the two children look very much alike.

I know that "comment #91" gave a title claiming they were "neighbours", but I think they may be siblings or cousins.

If someone doesn't come forward IDing them today I will be shocked.

Does anyone who knows anything about heating/cooling ductwork think that anything can be concluded by the duct in the upper right hand corner?

Does it mean that baseboard or other radiant heat in the house is unlikely?

Could it simply be a fresh air return type thing or does it mean that there is in fact "forced air" heating/cooling in the home?

Well ICE is on their own with this overwhelming mess. Video is on 4CHAN. Along with sections labeled as Mothers and their daughters. Multitudes of family combinations. And other unknown secret code named depravities. People seem to have to upload from their own computers. So it should be somewhat easy for LE to find out where the files are being uploaded from.

Does anyone who knows anything about heating/cooling ductwork think that anything can be concluded by the duct in the upper right hand corner?

Does it mean that baseboard or other radiant heat in the house is unlikely?

Could it simply be a fresh air return type thing or does it mean that there is in fact "forced air" heating/cooling in the home?

Ah. The thing I thought was a vehicle is the ventilation system. Depends. Some homes are electric and gas. The a/c could be electric. While the furnace would run on propane or other fuel. The airflow comes out of the same ventilation system weather heat or a/c is used if this setup is in place. Split unit it is called. Some homes have the vents on the floor. Some near the ceiling. What is shown in the photo is exposed ventilation that carries the airflow. Usually hidden in the walls. If you take the vent cover off you can look inside until it bends the corner to another room. It most likely is exposed because it is in the basement. Although the photo is dark so I am not 100% sure what I am seeing there. It is bent down like a joint - so most likely is same ventilation that runs through entire home. Just exposed. Depends how old the home is to what kind of heating /cooling system. If the home is all electric - then it would work the same - central heating and air. Older homes have heat coming out of strange places sometimes. Old radiator things and metal baseboards. But I do not think they would have the large ventilator system seen in the photo if that were the case.

I have only seen the images that are here, I know people are trying to figure out if possible where this is (country) I was wondering if anyone who has looked could see if the electrical outlets are visible.

I have only seen the images that are here, I know people are trying to figure out if possible where this is (country) I was wondering if anyone who has looked could see if the electrical outlets are visible.

I don't think they are visible but I will check.

Rechecked the images that "Mr. Anderson" uploaded blurred onto imageshack, and electrical outlets are not visible in any of the stills there.

Very little background can be seen in these stills. I made one post where I listed basically everything I could make out, so far haven't been able to zero in on anything that might be a regional thing.

Here is what I am curious about-we took the angle early on from the story that this child was in danger. The online comments from both CNN and MSNBC implied this boy was a perp right out of the gate. So I am wondering if we, meaning me, are too hardcore innocent and missed some obvious clues or more people have seen this movie or these stills then they are letting on.

I guess the question then becomes whether or not some of our possible matches have blood relatives living with them.

Originally I was going to report comment #91, but wanted to finish reading the thread first. When I got to the information from #196 I immediately reported both comments to NCMEC and reported the imageshack link to the website (How is that even still up!?) I don't believe #91 is an LE official from another country. I can believe an LE official would post online, but I can't believe an LE official would say something along the lines of "There is nothing I can do" when they can report to ICE that they investigated the video. I also don't believe they investigated that video some time ago but still have the full title remembered. I believe that is someone who saw the video online and is messed up and thought posting about it would be funny.

From what I saw briefly from the imageshack link two things stood out to me. #1 It does look like the boy has done this before, but it looks like he was being coached or at least looking at someone else. I do believe he is a victim that has been forced to do this. #2 The little girl immediately reminded me of Isabel Celis, although Isa looks a bit taller. Does anyone know if ICE was ever mentioned in her case?

I'm shaking this is so disgusting...ugh.

OK guys-I realize that this case has taken a horrific turn. BUT, there is a little girl who needs to be found. It makes sense to me why LE used this tactic-the complete and utter distaste for the male child now is very likely to make everyone turn away and he is the best chance at figuring this out. Someone knows him, someone plays soccer or baseball with him. Someone knows he has a sister or a cousin.

Here is what I am curious about-we took the angle early on from the story that this child was in danger. The online comments from both CNN and MSNBC implied this boy was a perp right out of the gate. So I am wondering if we, meaning me, are too hardcore innocent and missed some obvious clues or more people have seen this movie or these stills then they are letting on.

I guess the question then becomes whether or not some of our possible matches have blood relatives living with them.

I think people basically see a boy abusing a girl and automatically think the boy is a perp. They don't think that the boy is being forced, they don't think that the boy may have been kidnapped years ago and been forced into this life (which in my eyes makes him a victim). Usually people who comment on news stories are simple minded in that they don't look at the WHOLE picture. IMO.

Well the comments on msnbc and cnn ran the gamut from him being a victim, to a terrorist to an alien from another planet. So I didn't put much stock in that.

But there are a lot of things about this story that indicated that the boy might not be simply a victim or in danger himself. The fact that they said there were other kids, or "at least one other child" but they were only comfortable showing his pic. Well they don't usually show pictures of sex abuse victims.
I don't want to say too much to paint this kid in a bad light because I believe that kids who do that do so because they were abused in some way themselves. But I wasn't entirely surprised it turned out this way.

I think people basically see a boy abusing a girl and automatically think the boy is a perp. They don't think that the boy is being forced, they don't think that the boy may have been kidnapped years ago and been forced into this life (which in my eyes makes him a victim). Usually people who comment on news stories are simple minded in that they don't look at the WHOLE picture. IMO.

From the stills that "Mr. Anderson" posted it is pretty obvious that the boy in the picture is not being forced in this particular video.
That doesn't mean that he isn't being coaxed or manipulated, and it doesn't mean that he isn't also being abused by someone else.
And at the very least for him to be doing that , it means that he probably was abused himself.

But I agree, it is important to look at the whole picture. I still consider this kid a victim, he just isn't "the" victim in this particular video they chose to take stills from.

I looked at the screen captures some of you have seen. The boy looks younger than 19 to me. I think they need to show the little girl's face. Not here, but LE needs to show her face.

I looked at the screen captures some of you have seen. The boy looks younger than 19 to me. I think they need to show the little girl's face. Not here, but LE needs to show her face.

I disagree.

They don't do that. And for good reason. It is a violation of her privacy.

It is bad enough that when this kid is found people in her life, friends, neighbors, teachers, etc., are going to be able to deduce that it was her.

But there is no reason for the public to know who she is.

It is bad enough these pictures and this video exist.

I removed the tags that include lathes and the like. It seems to me that the additional screen shots show what some of you expected in terms of entertainment centers, lamps etc.

I disagree.

They don't do that. And for good reason. It is a violation of her privacy.

It is bad enough that when this kid is found people in her life, friends, neighbors, teachers, etc., are going to be able to deduce that it was her.

But there is no reason for the public to know who she is.

It is bad enough these pictures and this video exist.

I understand. The same can be said for the young man. But she needs to be found, so I think if pictures of him dont raise her identity, something has to.

*warning graphic and upsetting*

I debated whether to even post this or not, because it's really upsetting. But if you go to the msnbc article and look at the last comment, it's post #196 and 196.1, someone has put a link to a multi screen cap of the boy taken from the video he's in. It's a link to an imageshack picture. (not a video or anything you need to download).

It's graphic, even though it's blurred below the waist. But it's definitely the boy, and he's not alone. The other child he's with has her face blurred out. The photos depict sexual acts and even though they are blurred out they are still very graphic. Do not view them if you have any misgivings or apprehension over the subject matter.

I'm sickened / saddened.

Stepping away from this one now. I hope ICE finds this boy, and the other child in the photos.

I definitely wouldn't view them period. Now I'm paranoid the police are going to bust down my door. I promise even the edited version is nothing anyone ever wants to see....EVER!

After viewing the still photos on imageshack, I have some entirely different impressions than I did yesterday:
~I don't think we're looking at missing or kidnapped children (there's also a little girl in the photos, perhaps 5 years old)
~I think the boy and girl are related
~IF there is an adult, off-screen, giving some kind of "directions" then maybe
the boy is being forced...if not, he is CLEARLY a perpetrator
~The girl appears to be Native American or Hispanic
~Something about the furnishings tells me that a "regular" family lives there (meaning that it's no "dungeon"...no machine shop...just someone's basement where this is going on)
~Sadly, from the little girl's demeanor, I think this has been a regular occurence
Although he might have had something similar happen to him at a young age, I feel a lot less sympathy for the boy today, and hope he's identified soon.

I definitely wouldn't view them period. Now I'm paranoid the police are going to bust down my door. I promise even the edited version is nothing anyone ever wants to see....EVER!

Agree. They shook me for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members