WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to volunteer for a sexual assault center crisis line locally. I met with survivors with another advocate at times as well, and the view is that anyone who comes for help and services is a survivor. There have been cases at this center where perps reached out for help. It has happened, and it was...wow. Eye opening.

My view is that This boy is still a victim in the sense that he learned this from someone. Rare is the child who acts out with no prior history of any abuse-and often times they are abused even if they don't tell anyone that they have been abused, meaning people think there is no prior history but there actually is. So the stories that you hear about a kid who has no history of SA is acting out-not necessarily. It is not impossible but more likely it just hasn't been reported to someone or talked about and they are keeping it to themselves. There is also a gang mentality when more than one person is involved, and that is one area where you will see kids involved who truly have no history.

There is a huge huge psychology (abnormal psychology) behind perping, and NO, they can't always make the connection that they need to choose to stop hurting, that part of them is way too damaged-that is what can make many of them dangerous to the public. No, the past and the extreme psychological damage is not easy to overcome-if it was we wouldn't have many who re-offend. This is partially the reason I favor chemical castration and very intense monitoring-but that's another thread. You can be a victim and be very messed up but that is NOT NOT NOT to excuse any actions or a "poor him" attitude. Victims who harm still need consequences....heavy ones. My whole point with writing this is to explain reasons why things may have happened because that is how I am and I know some others on here are this way...I want to know WHY things happen and how brains tick. To try to prevent the past from happening in the future means trying to understand it...even if it is difficult.

Regardless of the past he still needs to face heavy consequences and I am sure that he will and I am glad for that! I am not sure he thought this all up himself though (the filming). It seems there is an adult involved in some way behind those cameras. If he has already been groomed and "turned" into a predator, then it's very easy for an adult predator to use him to harm someone else for someone's enjoyment via video or webcam. It is possible that he did all on his own....but it really seems like this is done for someone remotely....maybe in person, I can't tell (no I didn't view stills....I am not that strong). I hope we may get some more info....but of course we may not. I am very happy for the small child survivor....beyond happy.....and I am happy that this older child is stopped.

Ok. So. I seem to have found a ton more pictures of this 'person'. I'll try not to be incredibly vague.

You need the street address. The numbers are not important.
You need to use whitepages.com. Last name, city
The 'pot of gold' is at the end of the very first page!
There are 3 names you need to look for. Male name is confusing?
You also need to use facebook.
His family members have lots of public photos.
Whoa Bessie! Hold on. The blue robe IS NOT him. He seems to have and Identical Twin fgs! But he is usually wearing glasses. If not he is labeled that I have seen.

That's all I'm sayin.

(If this needs to be snipped, go ahead.)

He is still on myspace then?I will go back and look at the photos-I am still lost-lol

Ok. So. I seem to have found a ton more pictures of this 'person'. I'll try not to be incredibly vague.

Whoa Bessie! Hold on. The blue robe IS NOT him. He seems to have and Identical Twin fgs! But he is usually wearing glasses. If not he is labeled that I have seen.

That's all I'm sayin.

how can you do that w/out a name. im curious how somone found his name....

i still dont see where this perp has been 100% identified.....

guess im stupid lately because im just not finding it.....but it seems there is some confussion on whether he has actually been identified...

oh well...back to my corner lol

how can you do that w/out a name. im curious how somone found his name....

i still dont see where this perp has been 100% identified.....

guess im stupid lately because im just not finding it.....but it seems there is some confussion on whether he has actually been identified...

oh well...back to my corner lol

I am right behind you-I can't seem to find him either!!

That does match the individual in the court documents and the child on myspace that is being discussed. But it appears this court document is referencing a sexting charge from March 2012. Note the cell phone affiliated case. I don't see the resemblance to the kid in the Twins t-shirt. And wonder why we're sleuthing him & his family because he has a court appearance involving a child the same week as the arrest. 17 is not 20, either.

That's all I'm sayin.

Are you doing the search on CJL found from the court site? I do not find him on whitepages.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I do not see any resemblance between CJL and the person in the video still shot. Maybe I'm wrong. But I would think that if he was the same person the charges would be different.

I don't think that CJL is the individual. There is another individual that is 19 that fits this horrible crime. There are five counts of sexual assault to a child under the age of 13. The first charge is from December 31, 2010. I found this individual on the Wisconsin court link using advanced search and an arrest or warrant date of June 25th for criminal charges. This individual is from Manitowoc.

I did a google search of the name for individuals in Wisconsin and on LinkedIn, someone with that name from Wisconsin listed themself as a *advertiser censored* star.

I am hesitant to use initials as I don't want to get in trouble. I have only posted on Websleuths once before. If it is allowed, I will post them if someone lets me know it is alright.

I do not see any resemblance between CJL and the person in the video still shot. Maybe I'm wrong. But I would think that if he was the same person the charges would be different.

I agree!

I don't think that CJL is the individual. There is another individual that is 19 that fits this horrible crime. There are five counts of sexual assault to a child under the age of 13. The first charge is from December 31, 2010. I found this individual on the Wisconsin court link using advanced search and an arrest or warrant date of June 25th for criminal charges. This individual is from Manitowoc.

I did a google search of the name for individuals in Wisconsin and on LinkedIn, someone with that name from Wisconsin listed themself as a *advertiser censored* star.

I am hesitant to use initials as I don't want to get in trouble. I have only posted on Websleuths once before. If it is allowed, I will post them if someone lets me know it is alright.

Were you able to find any pictures to confirm this person looks like ice boy?

Thank you. I see it.

Please tell me the other potential suspect is on the first couple pages, I've come up with 175 matches...

Are we searching Winnebago County from the advanced search page? What other criteria needs to be filled in?

Thank you. I see it.

If I see the same one, then DHS/ICE scammed us? Look at details and the warrant for the individual's facebook account that is not there anymore from April 18.

Sadly, this is probably related but can't be the picture kid or we've been trolled by the gov. This guy's only 14. Sheesh.

I fail so hard at sleuthing, my badge needs to be taken away :(
I'm going to take a break.

Are we searching Winnebago County from the advanced search page? What other criteria needs to be filled in?

Yes in advanced search I filled out case type as criminal case status as active Filing date 6/25/2012 for a period of one day.

I put the list in order of DOB. born in 1992

That does match the individual in the court documents and the child on myspace that is being discussed. But it appears this court document is referencing a sexting charge from March 2012. Note the cell phone affiliated case. I don't see the resemblance to the kid in the Twins t-shirt. And wonder why we're sleuthing him & his family because he has a court appearance involving a child the same week as the arrest. 17 is not 20, either.

I agree. Looks like a sexting thing. I don't think it's him.

I also think he's an actually juvenile and we won't be finding him on any online court docs.

Were you able to find any pictures to confirm this person looks like ice boy?

No, I tried, but thee were too many with the same name on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette