WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes in advanced search I filled out case type as criminal case status as active Filing date 6/25/2012 for a period of one day.

I put the list in order of DOB. born in 1992

Manitowoc county and not Winnebago right?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Ah, ty. The birthday in the court details is for the facebook account & must be fictious. I see the 1992 birthday on the main page. I feel somewhat relieved.

If I see the same one, then DHS/ICE scammed us? Look at details and the warrant for the individual's facebook account that is not there anymore from April 18.

Sadly, this is probably related but can't be the picture kid or we've been trolled by the gov. This guy's only 14. Sheesh.

I was able to find the facebook page referenced on that case info. The pics look like they could possibly be him.

I was able to find the facebook page referenced on that case info. The pics look like they could possibly be him.

I was also able to see the FB, and I don't know... hard to say IMO

BTW: for anyone else interested, If you are on the page from Wisconsin Circuit Courts search and you're looking at his case, there's a button on the upper right that says "court record events" - if you click that it opens a new window that shows search warrants for his facebook page (and lists his FB page account names)

Not using any initials or names or links, sorry- trying to keep within TOS :)

Ah, ty. The birthday in the court details is for the facebook account & must be fictious. I see the 1992 birthday on the main page. I feel somewhat relieved.

I think ICE knew a lot more than they let on.

I also noticed that the name listed first in th facebook warrant reversed the initials.

Thanks. I see now there are actually 2 different accounts on the search warrant and I see the other one now.

I also noticed that the name listed first in th facebook warrant reversed the initials.

good catch, you're right.

ETA: Actually, there's an extra letter in there too, it's supposed to be like first initial then a word, then last name.

Thanks. I see now there are actually 2 different accounts on the search warrant and I see the other one now.

The fb account ending in 1002 does not seem to exist any longer. The one ending 1992 does. Funny thing is there is a picture of two boys sitting on the couch holding a baby. Ice boy looks more like the younger boy who is not the owner of this fb page.

The only reason in my opinion for that individual to use a birthdate on Facebook making himself 14 would be to friend young girls without drawing attention to himself.

On myspace there is an account with the first letter of his name, last name, and year of birth. i.e. myspace.com/blies1985 <-- but with his info that has a few good pics if thats the one...

My 'break' lasted all of 10 minutes.

Or they're that incompetent, that they didn't check with the state of wi.
3rd with my tin foil hat, this is all to slamdunk & regulate the US users of the internet.

Paula, I am going to have to disagree with you on the "reversed" initials. Notice the birthdate of the "reversed" initials. HIS year of birth is 1992. Or maybe I'm totally missing something.

I've loooked at the FB pics; he doesn't look anything like ICE boy to me. Ironically, he looks very gentle. I know, looks can be deceiving.

Also, of all the FB pics, I haven't seen any where he is wearing a Minnesota #7 shirt. He looks to be like a Wisconsin fan.

I found a mugshot photo, and then (even though I know it must be the kid with the charges against him) I'm looking at his myspace page and reading his blogs... I have to wonder what happened to create such a monster??

I found a mugshot photo, and then (even though I know it must be the kid with the charges against him) I'm looking at his myspace page and reading his blogs... I have to wonder what happened to create such a monster??

D.A.M.?

I don't think this one is ice boy either.

Where did you find the mugshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members