Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilling clues in 10-year-old girl's 'homicide' - as more may be in danger

"By now, you have most likely heard about the tragic incident that occurred last night into today, claiming the life of a CFAUSD student," the school's superintendent Jeff Holmes said in a statement to parents.

"We feel that it is important for you to know about what we may share at this time. We do not plan to formally announce what happened, as we are not privy to those details - we believe that law enforcement needs to be the ones to decide what or how much to share in that regard.

These type of senseless murders of children deserve a special place in hell.

Although we cannot guarantee that they will end up that way, we as humans need to have much harsher penalties (hard labor, etc.) to make some sort of better deterrent to these monsters.

I know this is just me wanting to get revenge and may not make any difference, but this type of crime is just unimaginable and the perpetrator needs to have REAL suffering.

I wonder if it’s someone known to the family since they’re not asking for much information and even guarding the school. I don’t think I have seen this kind of response before
ITA. Very different. Being treated as a very volatile situation. More so than I have ever seen. Yet, not releasing any specifics on what to watch for. I don’t quite know how to articulate what I am trying to say. Also, being aware of TOS. Something is just seriously off here. All JMO

These type of senseless murders of children deserve a special place in hell.

Although we cannot guarantee that they will end up that way, we as humans need to have much harsher penalties (hard labor, etc.) to make some sort of better deterrent to these monsters.

I know this is just me wanting to get revenge and may not make any difference, but this type of crime is just unimaginable and the perpetrator needs to have REAL suffering.
I think the odds are high that this was a sexually motivated murder. Those people aren't thinking about potential punishment when they do that. They're probably not even thinking about being caught.

We shouldn't be surprised at the lack of info from LE including their unwillingness to confirm any information being reported by the media.

Investigators do not want the perp to know what they know. Also, they may be talking to somebody now or later that will know things only the killer would know -- and not because it was reported in the media including the timeline.

LE also does not need to be inundated with false tips/leads that can happen by the early release of details.

This is the murder of a child in a small otherwise safe community -- they've got this and I'm sure FBI is also working behind the scenes. MOO

Absolutely. It’s what they aren’t asking the public for that I find curious. Coupled with the increased presence at schools and asking the public to be vigilant. I think have quite a bit of information.

I think the odds are high that this was a sexually motivated murder. Those people aren't thinking about potential punishment when they do that. They're probably not even thinking about being caught.

I have thought this since I read she was found deceased. Especially after the second presser yesterday where LE stated that they could tell it was a homicide at the scene of finding her because that tells me there was a possibility that she was either half clothed or not clothed at all. It would also explain why they’re warning the public already because they could tell that it was sexually motivated by the way that she was dumped . I am getting annoyed by people in Facebook groups that are blaming this girls family (her parents, Aunt, and Aunts BF) saying that one of them did it when common sense says that it was a child predator type situation. Especially since LE are out patrolling the community and around the school districts. JMO

I have thought this since I read she was found deceased. Especially after the second presser yesterday where LE stated that they could tell it was a homicide at the scene of finding her because that tells me there was a possibility that she was either half clothed or not clothed at all. It would also explain why they’re warning the public already because they could tell that it was sexually motivated by the way that she was dumped . I am getting annoyed by people in Facebook groups that are blaming this girls family (her parents, Aunt, and Aunts BF) saying that one of them did it when common sense says that it was a child predator type situation. Especially since LE are out patrolling the community and around the school districts. JMO
Some cases you just know when a family member is involved, and I think in the majority of them, they actually are.

This absolutely doesn't have that feel at all, based on the circumstances.

Law enforcement seems to believe there may be some danger to the public here, based on their posture and words.

Some sort of family event wouldn't generate a response like this.

I think all indications are that she left her aunt's home, and was attacked on her journey. I'm actually leaning towards her not knowing her killer.

Are you thinking perhaps a vehicle hit her, and then dumped her body to hide the evidence?
No I was thinking more of a bump, grab and go to a secondary scene. After dark return to initial scene with bike and poor Lily. Probably unlikely but is has happened.

Some cases you just know when a family member is involved, and I think in the majority of them, they actually are.

This absolutely doesn't have that feel at all, based on the circumstances.

Law enforcement seems to believe there may be some danger to the public here, based on their posture and words.

Some sort of family event wouldn't generate a response like this.

I think all indications are that she left her aunt's home, and was attacked on her journey. I'm actually leaning towards her not knowing her killer.

yep I agree with you

Agree-

Very risky to be seen or heard where she was found. A loud scream would really travel. Perp obviously not thinking about capture (assuming this isn't the dump site vs the crime scene).

I am sure local LE is getting help on this and unless they have excellent video we won't hear anything new for a while.

I updated my map to include businesses/homes with external surveillance cameras. It isn't fully up-to-date as I based it off of Google street view, which was taken in 2019 (and some parts in 2011).

Lily Peters - Google My Maps

upload_2022-4-26_12-40-5.gifGodspeed Lily. Prayers for all who knew and loved you. May justice be swift and severe.

I can’t believe how sad this case is…RIP sweet Lily..

I’m also stuck on them saying there is a danger to the community. It’s really hard not to draw some comparisons to Delphi. I don’t remember them claiming there is a danger to the public. I hope they did a better job of preserving the scene for this case.

I know this will be a case I’ll hold with me forever, you and your family won’t be forgotten sweet girl

I updated my map to include businesses/homes with external surveillance cameras. It isn't fully up-to-date as I based it off of Google street view, which was taken in 2019 (and some parts in 2011).

Lily Peters - Google My Maps

It doesn't look like any of those cameras will be helpful. Hopefully someone who lives along the trail has footage of the trail.

This case is making me think of a girl named Amber. I can't recall her last name. She was 14 I believe. She was walking her dog on a popular walking trail. The perp rode his motorbike on the trail and then ambushed her and she was killed in the bushes, during the day when other people were using the trail.

One of the pieces of evidence that helped him get convicted was the data from an app that measured how fast she walked and where. They could see her entire trip from when she left home, during the attack, and then when the perp put it in his backpack and sped home on his motorbike.

Everyone keeps saying other names of girls that were taken - but I'm thinking of Autumn Pasquale (sp)? Young girl and she was going to sell or give her bike to a group of guys. One of those young men killed the 12? yr old girl. That's who I keep thinking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98