WI WI - James Yoblonski, 13, took family's car, found on USH 12, may be in Devil's Lake State Park area, Baraboo, 12 Jun 2023 *reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A small update here. Below is a new radio interview with James Yoblonski's father. James' father, Bill, mentioned a snapchat that James apparently posted the night James went missing and said he (Bill) wondered who was holding the phone in it.

BILL seems to no longer believe that James was trying to attempt survivalism but that James had help leaving, possibly from someone who owns a car and wouldn't be easily missed.

Bill said electronic devices have been sent to the state crime lab but that it could take 6-8 months to get any results.

Bill also said he is the only one who the FBI gave a lie detector test to. Other reports said lie detector tests were given to others as well.

Edited for clarity.
Were there any details regarding the content of the snapchat?

Were there any details regarding the content of the snapchat?
A quote from the article:
William thinks James met someone online or in person who may have coerced and possibly instructed him on how to leave home. In a Snapchat video posted from William's phone, James apparently said something along the lines of, "'I'm sorry. I don't think I'll be back for school. I don't want to hurt anybody, but I might,'" William said.

He added that the "strange thing" about the video was the angle at which James recorded it in the family van he drove off in during the early morning hours of June 12.

"My cup holders in my van will not hold that cell phone," William said. "Somebody else was with him holding their cell phone" while recording the video of James, he added.[\quote]

If he was meeting someone older, why in the world steal his dad's car? That person could pick him up somewhere far more discreetly than if he stole a car to meet them.
Yeah, I'm not understanding that sequence of events. He waited at home for someone to honk. That would assume someone arrived by car. But James left in his own dad's car with someone else in it who held the camera. Where did the camera person come from? Then they ditched dad's car and got into another one. Who was driving that second vehicle? How many people are presumed to be involved? James +1 or James +2?

I'm still on the fence about what happened, but the option of living off-grid in the woods for the summer seems to be eliminated. Hope the kid is okay.

jmo

Yeah, I'm not understanding that sequence of events. He waited at home for someone to honk. That would assume someone arrived by car. But James left in his own dad's car with someone else in it who held the camera. Where did the camera person come from? Then they ditched dad's car and got into another one. Who was driving that second vehicle? How many people are presumed to be involved? James +1 or James +2?

I'm still on the fence about what happened, but the option of living off-grid in the woods for the summer seems to be eliminated. Hope the kid is okay.

jmo
I read it as the dad thought he built the camp and stayed until someone near the camp honked and he left from there. There’s video of him getting into the van and then driving off in it from the house.

I read it as the dad thought he built the camp and stayed until someone near the camp honked and he left from there. There’s video of him getting into the van and then driving off in it from the house.
I still don't get it.

His dad said someone was in his van with him, holding the camera?

Can you explain it in order of sequence? I'm lost!

tia

jmo

I still don't get it.

tia

jmo
yes. That's what it appears to be. Dad thinks he built the camp until the ride appeared and he left from there and recorded the video with someone else holding

I still don't get it.

tia

jmo
I assume he thinks they were in the van together after James left his house. Wouldn't the dad have video of another person getting into the van, since he had video of James getting into the van? James sitting in the car for an hour is an interesting tidbit of info.

I still don't get it.

tia

jmo
That I have no idea. Unless he thinks the boy picked up an additional kid and three ran off together? I really don’t I’mow what to think anymore. And all my animals are driving me crazy right now so I can’t think straight

I feel like theres a common demonetator here. Which is the fathers version of events. No evidence of other vehicles or other people setting up camp. Or when and what are the versions of James last hours. All told by one person. As i see it as of now.

I’ve read the whole thread, been watching the case but haven’t commented. I can’t even imagine my 13 y/o going missing, going to live off the land on his own for so long.

Can a 13 y/o survive without electronics for an entire day? I’ve never seen it happen so just curious.

“Video footage caught James walking out of his home around midnight on June 12 and walking across the street to the family van. He sat inside the van for about an hour before taking off, his dad explained.”

So the dad’s cellphone and possibly his handgun gun are missing. Feeling awfully nervous for James.
Where does it state he possibly had taken a gun? I did not see it in the linked article. This is an important factor in this case for several reasons.

Where does it state he possibly had taken a gun? I did not see it in the linked article. This is an important factor in this case for several reasons.
Second paragraph

William Yoblonski reported his son, James Yoblonski, missing on June 12 to the Sauk County authorities, saying the 13-year-old fled their Reedsburg home in the family van overnight, possibly with William's handgun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444
Back