Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the very beginning of the report states that one of the responding officers saw the car long enough to note specific details of it. It was the only vehicle they encountered en route.

It is page 2 of the full report linked above.
And LE never asked the public for info on that type of car. SMH.

Utter nightmare. The details of what happened inside that house the night of Jayme's abduction are really sickening and disturbing and so very sad.

And then to read that she was kept underneath a TWIN sized bed for up to 12 hours at a time with nothing to eat or drink etc., how torturous and terrifying.

HE told authorities when he saw her at the school bus he "knew she was the one". That comment makes me really wonder about for how long he had been harboring a desire to kidnap and/or murder. Maybe for years???? .... Twisted . !!!
Probably one of those sickos who thought hed brainwash her then marry her at 18.

Taking a breath. *just breathe* Wow. I think he is basking in being proud of himself. Too bad no DP in Wisconsin. He needs to never see the light of day again. Ever.

All this time, since the beginning, so much dissecting and here we have it. Here are the long sought and much debated details of what went down and yet, I am just empty reading what this family has gone through. Sigh. :(

Since there's no DP, I could only wish for him to be treated the same as he did to Jayme.

https://twitter.com/juliakmarsh/status/1084903171326062592Absolutely bone-chilling details in #JaymeCloss case TK @nypost. Patterson allegedly saw the teen get on a school bus and became obsessed, her mom tried to shield her from kidnapper who later kept her trapped under his 2 1/2 foot high twin bed.

Paul Blume on Twitter
Once #JaymeCloss was in protective custody, she was quickly taken from neighbors home near Gordon, WI. While driving away, they spotted Jake Patterson vehicle. Jayme wasn't 100% sure. But license plate matched Patterson fam. Traffic stop. Jake: "I did it" according to complaint.

Been crying all day...tears of joy from watching the Aunts & cousins interview, to tears of heartbreak & pure anger for what he did to Jayme’s mom & dad...what he did to Jayme... Sickened by him watching her get off the school bus....
I can’t say anything more than that.....it’s not....lady like, is the best way I can put it.
God bless Jayme, RIP Mr. & Mrs. Closs & God bless Jayme’s loved ones.
MOO

I'm with you. A lot of thoughts of "due process be damned! Someone kill him! Quick!"

It's hard not to have those feelings reading this stuff.

That was a horrific and far more detailed complaint than I expected. I didn't think he would provide so many details, or that there would be so much information. That poor girl, and I'm more and more amazed by what it took for her to get out of there.

Weird that he had no problem giving explicit details about deliberately murdering two people, and kidnapping a child/ using psychological terror to keep her controlled, but didn't confess to physically hurting her (hitting her on the back with a hard object).
Yeah, he said he would hit the wall and yell. Weird, but he knew what he was doing.

I knew what happened in the Closs home was going to be bad but I am somewhat in shock reading about it and how Patterson prepped and carried out attack.

I'm a pretty unemotional guy; who has been called Spock because I don't rattle easily, but I had tears in my eyes by the time I was done reading.

If Jayme hadn't escaped it is probable Patterson would of gotten away with it and gone on to do it again. He needs to be removed from society forever.

Just stunned.
I am also stunned by what I read. WTH was his long term plan for her?

That was a horrific and far more detailed complaint than I expected. I didn't think he would provide so many details, or that there would be so much information. That poor girl, and I'm more and more amazed by what it took for her to get out of there.
The reason that there’s so much detail, is that Jayme is alive to talk.

Coupled with the fact that this loser has also talked, we have way more information than we usually would.

A lot of questions have been answered today.

Last edited:
“Deputy Fick reports that, while in route to the residence, he observed a vehicle that was maroon in color and what he believed to be an older style vehicle. Deputy Fick reports that, based on his training and experience, the vehicle appeared to him to be an older Ford Taurus or similar vehicle. As the vehicle was traveling east on U.S. Hwy. 8, Deputy Fick reports he was traveling west on U.S. Hwy. 8, just west of the City of Barron. Deputy Fick reports the vehicle he observed was the lone eastbound traveling vehicle he encountered. Deputy Fick observed the vehicle yield to himself and other deputies responding to the scene. Deputy Fick reports he was unable to see a front license plate and observed a black bracket in the front middle of the bumper. Deputy Fick reports he observed grey or silver trim on the vehicle.”

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/jayme+closs+complaint.pdf

I thought it was officially reported early on that no vehicles were seen on the road by LE?

Hmmm. That is more detail than I'd seen. I should always read.

I wonder about Deputy Fick's length of service and if that played a part in the decision not to release the info. A very good question then indeed.

Weird that he had no problem giving explicit details about deliberately murdering two people, and kidnapping a child/ using psychological terror to keep her controlled, but didn't confess to physically hurting her (hitting her on the back with a hard object).

They may not have known to question him about a specific incident of abuse at the time he was talking. Also, I'm sure a random hit on the back was the least of their concerns when it cameto his confession.

I am also stunned by what I read. WTH was his long term plan for her?

Answers end up opening more questions. Maybe he'll say more, but there are 2 things that immediately wonder.

1) He says once he saw her getting off the bus he knew that was who he was going to take. But there's no preface there. Why, and for how long, did he want to take someone?

2) Was his plan to just have someone to torture psychologically? There seemed to be no rhyme or reason for what his "endgame" was. He couldn't honestly believe that a few weights & bins were going to keep her there if he was leaving for 6-12 hours every so often.

For all of his planning, there seems to be something lacking, as well.

Yeah, as detailed as it was, I'm sure he left a lot out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL