Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooke Schwieters on Twitter
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT: Patterson worked at Saputo Cheese Factory for 2 days before quitting. On his drive to the cheese factory one of the two day, he saw #JaymeCloss getting onto a bus. He told investigators he didn’t know her, but he knew that was the girl he was going to take.

I just can’t. I just cannot. We were right that he randomly saw her and fixated on her. I wish I could scrub Jayme’s memories of this. Her ordeal was horrific. This guy is a sick vicious Satan.

I have no words. None. It defies any kind of logic we here can imagine. The very definition of random and terrible. I guess sometimes that's just how it is. And Jayme, you're my hero.

Hiding someone under a bed with weights and totes around bed aren't what would typically come to mind when restraining someone.. I am in no means trying to diminish any of what she has experienced because all of it should never have happened.. Not sure what I am actually trying to express

Wow, I am sick reading this stuff.

A couple things: I, too, am confused why LE decided not to put out the description of the car the responding officer passed. I am not blaming LE, just curious of this choice. I can see on the way there not having any reason to be suspicious of the car since they didn't know what they were driving into. After they found all this out, I am curious why they didn't think back to only one car being out on that road that they passed coming from direction of Closs' place and decide to go public with it. We may never know. Perhaps after the shocking scene, the officer didn't even think about the vehicle he passed for quite awhile?

How terrifying that JP was that close to Jayme when she escaped and that she rode past him in the police car as they were taking her away! Yikes.

This is terrifying hearing how he first saw her and decided to take her, but I don't think anything would have alerted someone to this fact. Not even a camera on the bus or the driver looking out for a suspicious vehicle. He probably didn't appear suspicious. He was probably just one of some other stopped cars behind a bus who then kept driving behind the bus normally as all other cars do. Unfortunately. MOO

In regards to the le passing the car on the way to the crime scene. My speculation is that since the car pulled over that they probably later had doubt weather it was involved or not. They probably didn’t want the public looking for only that car and overlook another make and model that may have been involved. If this is the case, it was a huge mistake by LE. I would think it would have been better to say be on the lookout for a red late model ford tourus that may or may not be involved.including said unique characteristics. Jmo of course easy for me to say in hindsight, if it infact ended up being a different car and someone did id it, they would have made an excellent decision not to share it.

Last edited:
Ok so Jayme stopped a future serial killer. Well done, girl! #JaymeStrong #fightlikeagirl
Early days: Maybe he has captured a young female before. Already mentioned by others but, if the Daily Mail (Radar Online) photos are real, what are all the kids' back packs about in one photo? Souvenirs?

Hiding someone under a bed with weights and totes around bed aren't what would typically come to mind when restraining someone.. I am in no means trying to diminish any of what she has experienced because all of it should never have happened.. Not sure what I am actually trying to express
This surprised me as well. He went to great lengths for everything else but for this part..? Thank God it wasn’t enough to deter her from escaping. From the sound of it he thinks he scared her enough to psychologically refrain her from escaping.

They may not have known to question him about a specific incident of abuse at the time he was talking. Also, I'm sure a random hit on the back was the least of their concerns when it cameto his confession.

Of course to all of that, but he specifically stated (bragged, imo) on his own or in answering questions, that he deliberately and successfully used her terror of him to control her, and that he had hit a wall, not her, as part of that terrorizing.

I agree with whoever posted that he may have omitted it because it was an instance of his NOT being able to control her through terror alone.

It's very strange, I thought of it too.

Want to do something to even the scales on this kind of monstrous evil? Hug your children, hold them close and teach them that no matter what they are never to give up. Call your mother and tell her you love her, and then call your father and tell him the same.
Take some supplies to your local women's shelter, support those who have left monsters just like this.
Eat dinner with your family, at the table, and tell them how thankful you are for each and every one of them.
Take a pie over to your neighbor's home.
Take back the fear, the anger and the hate and don't let this monster spread it any farther. Erase him from your mind and remember that smile on Jayme's face because what he couldn't plan for, what he couldn't shoot dead, what he couldn't overcome was love. That's what beat him, the love Jayme had for her family, the love her family had for her and it was that love that gave her strength and courage and beat him.

So the “5 feet” into house was clearly wrong?
Yet he rumor of the bathroom was sadly true...

I hope his lawyer is counseling him to plead guilty...the horror of a trial needs to go away. As well as the millions this county would have to spend...either way he is going away for life imo...why waste more $ on him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018