Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hunch is after LE left the place, someone swooped in and took photos. I don't think it was family or LE....just someone looking to exploit the situation.

Speculation only.

jmo

How would they get into the house? I think it would be a crime to break in or enter

...I am wondering what came first the extensive planning and than finding the perfect victim or visa-versa- because HE told interviewers the minute he saw her" he knew she was the one". I, IMO, think he actually may have been planning to take someone for months if not years and when he saw her acted on what may have been a long simmering desire to abduct a girl and then rapidly put his plan into motion. I don't know. I hope he keeps on talking............
This would have began as a fantasy, probably a long time ago.

I’m reading this the same way you are, the planning came first, and the victim second.

I’m sure that as the time approached, his plan became more specific.

If someone you saw kill your parents, and dragged you bound and gagged out of your house, and drove you off in his car trunk told you your life depended on hiding under a bed? When you were 13? I'm hiding under the bed. Good on Jayme for getting out of there, regardless of the terror she endured.

Regarding the gagging/taping

..copied from complaint..

The defendant stated he pulled out a flattened partial roll of black colored Gorilla brand duct tape, handed it to Denise, and told her to place the tape over J.L.C.’s mouth. The defendant stated Denise was struggling to do that and he set the shotgun down on the bathroom sink. The defendant stated he took the tape from Denise and wrapped tape around J.L.C.’s mouth, and completely around her head.

just going to make a quick comment as i am sure these pages will move so fast for days again and I probably won't comment until trying to catch up. this is all making me ill. if it is true that he had mom tape her mouth??? this is one sick sadistic . i am sure this will all be dissected at length but thank God he is behind bars. they did not bring him into the courtroom because on hearing these "alleged" facts, he would not be safe in my opinion!

She'll never forget it. The absolute horror of it. With lots of love and help, hopefully she can deal with it.

I had assumed that she was sexually assaulted but I don't see that on the charges or the complaint. Is that something that is usually part of the kidnapping charge?

He forced Jayme's mother to put duct tape over Jayme's mouth, then shot her, then bound Jayme's arms and legs, then dragged her through the house, out the door, and to his parked car, then put her into his trunk, then got into the car himself, and was part the way down the road, all in LESS THAN FOUR MINUTES.

“The defendant stated he basically assumed he had gotten away with killing James and Denise, and kidnapping J.L.C. since he hadn’t been caught for the first two weeks. The defendant stated he had never met J.L.C. through any social media sites and only learned her name after the abduction and when he got back to his house. The defendant stated he learned the names of the two people he shot and killed after seeing their names reported on multiple news programs and social media. The defendant stated he never would have been caught if he would have planned everything perfectly.“

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/jayme+closs+complaint.pdf

The court document is absolutely heartbreaking to read it is very difficult to comprehend the severity of suffering Jayme has endured. Jayme’s parents would be very proud of her for surviving her ordeal and escaping. I am sure she will continue to make them proud by not letting this horrendous tragedy rule her future.

He is an absolute evil monster that needs punished to the max and then forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhampton