AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You took the words right out of my mouth. The only things the Sisters/Aunts did was provide some info about Jamey, her special drink and bring her sweet little Mollie. The 'team' wrote the plea and the Aunt read it.

This is the FBI and LE at their finest. Never doubt they know exactly what they are doing. Long ago it would be the local LE that would bumble around. Now we have teams that set up office as soon a somebody goes missing.

This is searching 101 and it's just amazing watching this well oiled machine operate.

It was a great presser.

I agree. I also agree that during the time before she is found that LE keeps all scenarios on the table as possibilities.

In totality, it’s very sad that any if us are here discussing the double homicide of parents who appear as being hard working, loving and have a beautiful daughter. And as much as I have hope Jayme is alive, I Am in conflicted about her being found alive and well. The odds in these cases are overwhelmingly against a successful end.

I may have to eat those words, but it is just sad.

I was thinking this morning while my house was quiet, with a perfect cup of morning coffee in front of me. What has the world come to when abductions, abuse, murder, crime, political misbehavior, shootings and so many mistruths are so prevelant in our lives?

Where is the goodness and kindness that at onetime was the rule in American life as opposed to the exception? Perhaps my memories have been tainted.

Is it fake news and attention grabbing headlines? I’m going to think about it awhile. But at the end of my day my life may not be perfect, but I have all I need to be very happy. It’s my choice to be positive and grateful.

And most importantly I am deeply humble and grateful for all I have within myself and for all I have around me.

If you want to look for the 'good' in people I was absolutely stunned that 2000 people showed up to search for Jayme after the Sheriff's call to action. Actually 2000 plus because many had to be turned away.

We constantly read about the bad but good people are still out there.

Please continue the discussion here. I would also encourage everyone to think before you post. Remember that you alone own your words and thoughts that you post in any case. If Jayme turns up alive (hopefully) or not, she and/or her family may one day read your posts. Be sure that you are comfortable with that thought. As @Tricia frequently reminds us, words have power. Be willing to stand behind what you post with the full knowledge that a 13 year old child is missing and her parents have been brutally murdered.

I cant thank you enough for your post.

I have always been aware I own what I write here about victims and their suffering families left behind to cope with it all.

I am very mindful the family members or even victims may read what I have written. I would never write anything hurtful that Jayme may read someday nor will I disparage any of her family members who speak to the media who are wanting her home.

This happens every single time when family members speak out. Sadly I knew it would begin right away in this case as well.

Imo it is crystal clear they want Jayme home and they want to give her hope and something to look forward to when she comes back.

They are hoping little Jayme was watching. They want her to know they have her little doggy and its safe waiting for her to return home and to all of her family who misses and loves her so much.

Why is that so hard for some to understand?????

But this happens every darned time. It makes me wish that family members wouldnt ever speak out to the media under these same circumstances.

In the end what really matters most to them is everyone in their own community is fully supporting them whether some on the internet ever do or not..

Jmo

Those of us that have followed and prayed about these sort of painful cases are familiar with the frustrating feelings that come with it. We are kept in the dark on clues we'd like to have. You learn to trust LE the professionals know what they are doing and anything we question they have got well in hand. Sometimes things move slowly. Think how frustrated LE (who have actually worked a terrible crime scene) and the family and friends are. Family hesitates to come forward as they know their appearance will be critiqued just as we have seen here. Now is the time to wait patiently, help the family and LE if we can and try to avoid thinking that we have better ideas than they do. Praying she will be found. Please realize sometimes it takes a long time to get answers and sometimes they never come. JMO
I agree completely. But I will say it again I sincerely believe this case will be solved. We just want all the answers right away but things do take time. And you know the time, even though it has only been like 10 days can you imagine how long it seems for the family? I think the sheriff is doing an excellent job, especially getting all the resources involved he has. And now bringing in new teams to reprocess things. This case will be solved and if for some reason it isn't (which I seriously have my doubts) it won't be for a lack of effort on LE's part.

'We'll never stop looking for you,' aunt says amid search for missing 13-year-old
(Includes video of the statement given by Jayme's aunt.)

"Not a moment goes by when we aren't thinking of you and praying for you," Jayme's aunt, JS, said at a news conference Wednesday.

In a message to Jayme, Smith said her dog, Molly, is "waiting for you," adding, "We all love you to the moon and back and we'll never stop looking for you."

"Whoever may know where Jayme is, please contact the Barron County Sheriff's Department," she said.

Aunt speaks out on Jayme Closs disappearance
Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald is asking anyone who was on Highway 8 in Barron between 12:30 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. October 15 to call the tip line at 1-855-744-3879.

The FBI announced Wednesday there is a $25,000 reward for any information that will lead to finding Jayme.

Those of us that have followed and prayed about these sort of painful cases are familiar with the frustrating feelings that come with it. We are kept in the dark on clues we'd like to have. You learn to trust LE the professionals know what they are doing and anything we question they have got well in hand. Sometimes things move slowly. Think how frustrated LE (who have actually worked a terrible crime scene) and the family and friends are. Family hesitates to come forward as they know their appearance will be critiqued just as we have seen here. Now is the time to wait patiently, help the family and LE if we can and try to avoid thinking that we have better ideas than they do. Praying she will be found. Please realize sometimes it takes a long time to get answers and sometimes they never come. JMO

Great and touching post. I am sure we all want to know everything LE knows, however; I am content in the fact that if it keeps Jayme safe I'm all for the silence. I pray she comes home soon. Cases involving children are the worst IMHO.

Re: low grade shade
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m trying to figure this out. If something we say sparks some idea that leads to another, that leads to a resolution, I am okay with it.

It was I who said I felt I was reading some lowkey shade at the victims and family in the last thread. We're all trying to figure this out. I'm pretty sure there's no one on this site hoping there's a 13 year old missing forever; that doesn't even comport with humanity.

Theories go sideways by speculating the family or victim was somehow complicit or involved. It breaks my heart to imagine Jayme coming home one day and reading folks say she was involved in this. I'd hate it if her family or school friends saw that. We need to help, not add to anyone's pain; so yeah, if a theory hurts a victim, I think it needs to stay in your head.

Everything about it was planned, no doubt. The dog, the bottle of Starbucks. Wise to craft the message. I hope it works. I feel for the Aunts who were at the podium, having just lost their sister in such a manner.
Agree! Every word would have been screened unless the aunt refused which I highly doubt. Not sure why and could be wrong but showing the bottle of Starbucks stuck out to me as different from everything else. Sending a message? I can only hope!

Thanks for the recap. I just couldn't watch. Can't do it, can't sit and watch another family plead for a child and have it end up like Mollie.
I was hoping something would have been found during the last search, but if nothing else it might direct them in another direction.

Great and touching post. I am sure we all want to know everything LE knows, however; I am content in the fact that if it keeps Jayme safe I'm all for the silence. I pray she comes home soon. Cases involving children are the worst IMHO.

After all this time, as in many other cases, Jayme may be unharmed and found.
Hoping this may occur here.
There appears to be no evidence, that we know of, to doubt this.

It was I who said I felt I was reading some lowkey shade at the victims and family in the last thread. We're all trying to figure this out. I'm pretty sure there's no one on this site hoping there's a 13 year old missing forever; that doesn't even comport with humanity.

Theories go sideways by speculating the family or victim was somehow complicit or involved. It breaks my heart to imagine Jayme coming home one day and reading folks say she was involved in this. I'd hate it if her family or school friends saw that. We need to help, not add to anyone's pain; so yeah, if a theory hurts a victim, I think it needs to stay in your head.

I think maybe it's helpful to discuss the mistakes of a victim to act as a warning for other innocents.

Telling, IMO, that LE won't say they don't have a suspect. Kept saying they are following up on all leads.

IMO, they strongly suspect who is responsible!
What makes you say that? Just curious because the feeling I got from Fitzgerald is that he is extremely frustrated because he doesn't have a clue who the suspect is and desperately wants to find him. And most of all, Jayme. The odds are against finding her alive and I thought it showed in his face. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717