AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I thought about it more and one online scenario that would make sense to me is if Jaymes parents discovered their relationship and broke it off or threatened to go to the police. He then becomes outraged he can’t be with her and kills her parents in an act of rage for preventing them being together and takes her.

Actually I thought about it more and one online scenario that would make sense to me is if Jaymes parents discovered their relationship and broke it off or threatened to go to the police. He then becomes outraged he can’t be with her and kills her parents in an act of rage for preventing them being together and takes her.

That's one scenario where everything that has happened so far nearly make sense. I wonder if LE found anything noteworthy on Jayme's or the household devices. But, then, if that was the case, it might be clearer to LE who this guy is and they might be able to tell the public more.

I'm not sure. Every possible scenario has me asking questions. Nothing makes perfect sense.

Yes. The only cases I can think of where the parents were killed too, was one where the parents wanted the girl to 'break up with' the male. Who then seeks revenge before running off with her.

But I don't think that happened here. I don't believe she had a boyfriend yet. JMO

Yes. The only cases I can think of where the parents were killed too, was one where the parents wanted the girl to 'break up with' the male. Who then seeks revenge before running off with her.

But I don't think that happened here. I don't believe she had a boyfriend yet. JMO

Which is why I always end up back at thinking this is a Groene type situation.

Nope. It’s incredibly rare. Usually they take the path of least resistance, which this clearly was not.

It's rare, but it absolutely does happen. I know I've shared (and several others have too) the case of Heather Anderson. Mother and brother tortured and murdered by JD because of his obsession with Heather. I don't have any idea if that's what happened to Jayme, but I personally don't think it's outside the realm of possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested to know why? I don't think, unless you are on the inside, that an LE investigation can be judged too heavily as they keep so much information private. It's difficult for us to judge what we don't know or can't see.
I agree. They can’t tell the public the information so fast because it could jeopardize the entire investigation into jaymes disappearance. All they want is to bring Jayme home safe.

I agree. They can’t tell the public the information so fast because it could jeopardize the entire investigation into jaymes disappearance. All they want is to bring Jayme home safe.

Yes, I agree completely. And I think they have shown their dedication through the searches organized and the continuing updates. Even if they cannot tell us much, they are keeping this in the public eye. This is not a PD that has forgotten or tried to get people to forget what happened.

A small town, modern technology, DNA, people know each other in town and at their work places and it's been 10 days! No progress no suspects that we know of. This is not impressive.

Anyone else think those 2 gun shots were what killed the dad and the mom was killed another way? I think most people would shoot at least twice at an target and there were no other gunshots heard unless the neighbors slept through it.

A small town, modern technology, DNA, people know each other in town and at their work places and it's been 10 days! No progress no suspects that we know of. This is not impressive.

I completely understand your frustration, I think we are all worried that Jayme might not be found and no one will be bought to justice for this, but we have to consider that usually LE know more than we do. And yes, people do know each other in small towns but nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors and this could be someone who is not local or known to anyone in the area at all. Someone who isn't known to LE. Of course, everyone feels differently, I appreciate that. I just feel we need to have a little hope and give LE a little more credit that they have all sorts going on, behind the scenes, that we don't know about.

Anyone else think those 2 gun shots were what killed the dad and the mom was killed another way? I think most people would shoot at least twice at an target and there were no other gunshots heard unless the neighbors slept through it.

You have me thinking as this hadn't occurred to me before because I thought we had a suspect COD for both James and Denise?

Yes, and I believe a number of local churches as well made sandwiches for the volunteers as well. Maybe the Salvation Army was using the local churches to help prepare the lunches. Just an overwhelming support of the locals to help in any way they can.

I found this article that took the time to at least credit "other local groups" for the actual food. I know for a personal fact that my denomination's local congregation made over 1000 sandwiches and possibly that many cookies.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/minnes...e-closs-barron-wisconsin-2000-volunteers/amp/

Back at the staging area, Salvation Army volunteers worked to keep everyone fed and hydrated, with the food prepared by local businesses, churches and civic groups.

“Each bag had a sandwich, chips, a cookie and fruit,” said Duana Bremer of the Salvation Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl