AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the search near the home included cadaver dogs?

I wondered this too? Could an injured Jayme ran off into the woods? Could she be out there?

I am still wondering how the mom and Jayme were separated. I can see them hiding together in the bathroom. I can’t imgine looking myself in the bathroom if my child was out there, with the perps. We’re there several people?

Did they ever mention of the 911 call if the dog was barking? The dog be unharmed and in the house is so strange.

Thought?

Grab her, throw her in a car, and luck out by driving in the opposite direction from which the police are coming.

It could be done in half that.

It's also possible that the perp(s) were already in the process of taking her and/or she was already almost in a car (or otherwise out of the house) and that was when the 911 call was ultimately able to be made, perhaps a last act by DC or else JC as she was being taken, and thus they'd have almost had a head start in advance of the 911 call because Jayme and the perp(s) were already almost all but gone.

I am as sure of the fact that someone didn’t want it found, as I am of the incredible likelihood that it is absolutely unrelated.

It’s a different manufacturer, model, and off by several years in age.

They seem pretty confident that they are looking for a Dodge Challenger, unlike the black vehicle in which they are looking for two potential manufacturers.

It’s red, sporty, and obviously been put in the water as part of some criminal act. But that act is almost certainly not kidnapping and multiple murder.
The similarity of the wheels on both automobiles as well as the color and body lines should get more than a casual look. There may be hairs on seat backs or DNA to compare to ... .

I wondered this too? Could an injured Jayme ran off into the woods? Could she be out there?

I am still wondering how the mom and Jayme were separated. I can see them hiding together in the bathroom. I can’t imgine looking myself in the bathroom if my child was out there, with the perps. We’re there several people?

Did they ever mention of the 911 call if the dog was barking? The dog be unharmed and in the house is so strange.

Thought?
How would that work with cadaver dogs under the circumstances? If there was a body 200 feet away, but there were also the 2 right inside the house, would they also seek out the 3rd body or would they just bring them back to where the first 2 were?

The similarity of the wheels on both automobiles as well as the color and body lines should get more than a casual look. There may be hairs on seat backs or DNA to compare to ... .
This wasn’t some wild guess on the part of law enforcement. If it was, it wouldn’t be that specific. They mentioned that video footage played a role in identifying these vehicles.

They have the full resources of the FBI at their disposal, which includes automobile experts.

This must be based on measurements, or some other sort of detailed analysis.

If they thought there was even the slightest chance this particular car was involved, they would investigate it.

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. A fellow nurse co-worker and very good friend of mine for many years was murdered by her boyfriend a couple of years ago.

He took a plea deal, LWOP. His siblings and mother were ready to testify against him. My friend,Clo, was an only child and a dog lover like me. We had so much fun and worked so well together in our early 30's.
I'd moved 1,000+ miles away a few years prior, and hadn't seen her in a long time but we still texted. She was planning on flying out to visit me for a week just before she was killed.. We were making lots of fun plans, as she'd never seen Texas before. :) 00 My last text from her was just before she was murdered. It was a photo of the cutest little dog I've ever seen. She'd just rescued him from the shelter she volunteered for on her off time. He shot and killed her dog, too. She had no family living.

Because of Clo's murder, shot point blank in the head with a shotgun, I don't want to hear 911 tapes. I don't want to hear victims screaming or a perp. shooting a gun. I can tell you that with time, if you're like me, the nightmares will stop, and you will have funny dreams of the two of you working together and doing things together outside work. It's amazing how our minds fill in the painful spaces with sweet little things as time passes and we heal from the acute loss. I hope so much this happens for you. We still remember them, but we learn to live with what happened to them... becauses we have to do so.
Hugs!!!

SeekingJana.
You story is so sad.:(:(
So pleased that with time, "our minds fill in the painful spaces with sweet little things".
I am glad, you have these wonderful memories.
I hope LaborDay reads your post, and will also, eventually have just sweet memories.
I hope the Closs family will eventually have these thoughts also.

Just a general comment on the vehicles of interest...

I don’t think they could see enough of the plates to even identify the state that issued the plates. Seems to me that if LE could identify them as Wisconsin plates this would have been mentioned in their request for info about the vehicles

SeekingJana.
You story is so sad.:(:(
So pleased that with time, "our minds fill in the painful spaces with sweet little things".
I am glad, you have these wonderful memories.
I hope LaborDay reads your post, and will also, eventually have just sweet memories.
I hope the Closs family will eventually have these thoughts also.

I hope it's OK that I put the thread here. We had no idea he would accept a plea deal. It was so utterly senseless.. but I guess that's the true definition of " murder first degree".
GUILTY - AL - Clo Ann Stoner, 57, & Joanne Butler, 41, slain, Lauderdale County, 17 March 2014

This is very interesting. Arrests?

No, it was ruled that the man fought with his wife, killed his wife and daughter, then killed himself.
But could that be wrong? With the family so similar, and the daughter in dance could it be the same guy, focused on the teenager, that managed to make that one look like murder/suicide and intended to do so again this time, but it didn't work out?

Thought?

Mom might have told Jayme to hide in a closet or somewhere else that wouldn't fit both of them. She might have intentionally lured the perp(s) away from where the daughter was hiding, and/or gone to try to help her husband.

the only thing. We don’t know how good of quality they had of the surveillance of the car they had. So, yea it looks like a 2 door “muscle” car, but without seeing the images they saw , thats hard to analyze.. if that makes sense.

Yes, it does make sense. I, too, wonder how good the photographs of the red vehicle are? It will also provide some tire tread patterns that they may be able to compare to tracks at the scene of the crime.

I hope it's OK that I put the thread here. We had no idea he would accept a plea deal. It was so utterly senseless.. but I guess that's the true definition of " murder first degree".
GUILTY - AL - Clo Ann Stoner, 57, & Joanne Butler, 41, slain, Lauderdale County, 17 March 2014

Thank you SeekingJana.
You experienced a horrid nightmare, in the case, of your wonderful friend.:(:(
Perhaps even sharing your story, may help.
I hope so.
We need to try to understand such tragedies.
I believe, many of us learn from these cases, and can apply our sleuthing skills, learning from the past.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member