AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in not excusing him, but perhaps he's stuck in his own teen time, maybe something happened to him then. Who knows.
I’m wondering if the Jayme Closs case is a new form of crime. Historically,abductions have been from the side of the road. This has nothing to do with a drugs hit ! Nothing. This was a targeted abduction. Jayme had been stalked. And this was born from the Facebook posts. Hope I haven’t offended anyone. This is my first post.

Now that posting has slowed down, I would be very interested in internal polling here. I am not the best poster to setup that sort of thing, but I would like to see condensed opinions as percentages. For example:

YES: You think abduction of Jayme was the primary purpose of this crime.

Or

NO: You do NOT think the abduction of Jayme was the primary purpose of this crime.

I know most of you have considered all the great ideas and multiple scenarios, but what is your strongest gut feeling or thought process on just that Yes or No.

Thank you.
Yes she was the target. Someone had a plan to take her away and do away with her or hide her. You don’t just hide a 13 year old on the fly. I have one, and they’re a handful. He was prepared. JMO.

Now that posting has slowed down, I would be very interested in internal polling here. I am not the best poster to setup that sort of thing, but I would like to see condensed opinions as percentages. For example:

Or

NO: You do NOT think the abduction of Jayme was the primary purpose of this crime.

I know most of you have considered all the great ideas and multiple scenarios, but what is your strongest gut feeling or thought process on just that Yes or No.

Thank you.

I would say YES, the primary purpose was her abduction. As far as we know nothing else was taken from the home. And LE believes she is still alive. That is the biggest clue to me that the abduction was the reason for the crime. If there was another reason for the crime, I don’t believe she would still be alive. And I pray that she is.

Is it routine to release a property (so soon) after a murder, especially with no living “immediate” family members waiting to take residence there? I found it odd as is “clearing” a suspect who burglarized the place, on the day, that a funeral was going on . . . Seems LE was baiting him (but that’s only my opinion).

Can this case get more Wisconsin-Twin-Peaks-ish ?!?

Does seem that the door would have been boarded over by at least a family member after LE released it back to the family.

this happen overnight of the very day they released it i think and they've got a lot on their plate I would imagine.

I was just wondering what the house was like when he was in it. There was most likely some things most people wouldn't want to see, yet he just forged ahead

I was wondering this too. I had wondered how much of the scene had maybe be cleaned up? I imagine there is fingerprint dust everywhere, and the home was probably still in a chaotic state. Who knows if there was still blood everywhere waiting to be cleaned up? To me he was more than a curious crime scene sleuth / robber. I look at this guy and think the same thing that someone upthread articulated: he'd be a good patsy for someone. If someone sent him in there to scope the place out / look for / retrieve something, he'd have a good excuse with his recent history to back up his claimed motive (obtain girl's clothing). No one would think twice that this was his motive (except us and probably LE). I wonder: he showed up at that house, which he clearly found easily enough in the dark. Per the police / court (?) record (I forget which), he had black gloves, a black face mask with a skull on it, and a flashlight. Why did he need a mask? Who did he think he might encounter there? He was clearly prepared. It seems he went in the back door off the deck - and saw a room that looked like Jayme's so he went there. It doesn't sound like he went wandering around really so much as he walked in and found the room of interest to him. There was a mention that he had some other items when police apprehended him but I can't remember what they were / how they worded it. I'll find the document and be right back....

Or

Thank you.

Or

Thank you.
No, it was rage. FBI and LE have to look at their company's employment record to see if someone was fired or left and interview them. The possibility is that one of the parents could have gotten someone n trouble. MOO

This seems to be an old interview. Threw me off for a minute because the Sheriff says he's not ready to say how the parents died.
Look at how he is acting.

Observe his initial behavior and what he did and didn’t say.

Two situations that, in my view, would make it more likely that she is alive than dead:

1. If a predator went through all of that just to capture - literally - the purported object of his desire, then it seems as likely that he would've also prepared a place for her to be until he sees fit.

2. She would likely be alive if she was an impressionable (and coerced) participant in the crime.

Let me be clear - in BOTH scenarios, she is a victim. No need to admonish me for positing her potential involvement.

JMO.

Further to my last post... this link shows the record in question and outlines what he stole from the home. I've put a screenshot as well to show you that I believe he may have had other items from the home in his possession when he was picked up by police:
Cameron man charged with stealing from Closs home in Barron Co.

I get that it was a matter of open records and this info could have been obtained anytime by media and released to the public, but the Sheriff put the info out himself to the public yesterday in his statement to the press - almost as an afterthought... "also.......". I'm wondering why they decided to put this out there when they did? The suspect thief was apprehended over the weekend, but went by undetected by media and residents until the police put that out there. So why did they? They weren't obligated to do so. It wasn't on anyone's radar that I know of. I heard no rumours of it across any of the social media, or forums regarding this case.... so? Why release it specifically when they clearly didn't have to? Is that a message to someone, as in "hey, we got your friend? he's not coming to see you with the items..."?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 1.30.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 1.30.08 PM.png
    222.9 KB · Views: 48
I’m wondering if the Jayme Closs case is a new form of crime. Historically,abductions have been from the side of the road. This has nothing to do with a drugs hit ! Nothing. This was a targeted abduction. Jayme had been stalked. And this was born from the Facebook posts. Hope I haven’t offended anyone. This is my first post.

which facebook post i'd be interested in jumping down this rabbit hole? I would wonder though if someone was stalking her it seem LE would be on them very quickly, and not trolling about for random vehicle etc.

<edited fingers got ahead of my brain>

I question it because they hadn't list her as a missing person yet. There was no mention of her in the report until after they left for that house. We aren't even sure how long before they realized she lived there and was missing. How would they even know where to look that soon considering the Sheriff stated they had never been to that house in the past, nor did they have any sort of record on the family.

All other homes visited, or family called, were listed in the report, with names. This particular home just had an address. But someone mentioned maybe it was a separate call, maybe it just ended up on the wrong report. Who knows?

I think they know a lot more than they are leading us to believe, maybe to protect the safety of Jayme or other family/friends. I don't think this was random, I don't think it was a case of the wrong house or a home invasion. To me it seems very professional, well planned and carried out without a trace.

Is this in regards to the address police visited before listing Jayme as missing in the police log? I had considered that may be the home of a family member, and may be where she may have been last seen? That would make sense to me. And police would spend a lot of time there talking to the family, finding out more about the family, learning of their habits, final movements prior to the crime, consoling them as best they could....

In a coma in the hospital is the only other thing I can think of besides jail. Not trying to be funny here but alibi's have fallen apart in the past for some criminals.

JMO

he seems like such a good suspect (aside for a lack of a vehicle), I really hope he is on camera at work or something that solid.

Facebook link: Kyle Jaenke-annis

In case this facebook page is deleted, or mods delete this: He has 524 friends; the good majority of them all to be pretty girls. Various people are posting on his post for his high school; On that is a post of his rap sheet in Iowa.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member