AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone.

I dont know why but I woke up with a different perspective today. I feel more hopeful this case is going to be solved and it may happen in the next couple of weeks or so.

I am never closed minded when it comes to possibilities either.

For some unknown reason I woke up thinking about the Ernest Hargon case. Dont ask me why for I really dont know why.

It got me to thinking among some very good families there can be one who is unlike the others. One who may seethe with resentment and abnormal extreme jealousy.

So I am regrouping my thoughts for now anyway.

It seems many families have members who may be addicted to drugs now or some other dysfunction and often times the family as a whole will think its wise to protect themselves and certainly their young children by keeping certain families or even past friends at arms length.

This may cause undue rage even though their own poor choices created the situation and they do nothing themselves to correct any if it.

So now I think it may have been done by someone they knew and may have been helped in the past..even a friend.

I still do not believe either James nor Denise did anything wrong whatsoever to bring this about. Nothing..zero..zip. In fact I think it will become known they were a very good law abiding family including Jayme.

But some murderers like this tend to blame all others for their illogical perceived woes instead of admitting they and only they are at fault and the blame lays squarely on their own shoulders...period.

I am now thinking Denise...James and Jayme were all three the intended targets.

And what better way to keep up the plot of vengeance of senseless hatred and rage against these 2 good people than by taking the most precious person of all these two parents loved more than anyone on earth?

Imo he wanted all of the family members left behind to know he had kidnapped their sweet much loved and missed sweet Jayme and he also controls whether she lives or dies. Just like he controlled James and Denise's lives when he murdered both of them in cold blood.

By taking Jayme he knows he is still in full control while they are all left in shatters.

He wanted to further traumatize everyone who had ever loved James..Denise and Jayme.

Jmo and nothing more of course.

That is a plausible theory and one I have considered. You never know who may be watching and what state of mind they are in. We are also living in a time where grandparents are raising grandchildren and may be out of touch with high risk signs to watch for. I hate to keep bringing it up but if you add meth to any situation it can get explosive, violent, unplanned behavior with no motive. I have posted links in past threads of the sheriff stating just how serious the meth problem is in that area. Good morning BTW

Yes, it would seem there are many different reasons. All I know is I will never again suggest it was moved by LE.

Morning Betsy.

We may never know why the truck was parked in its location but I am positive by now LE does know and probably have talked to close family members to find the answer.

They also could have talked to the neighbor and the location may have been a normal occurence.

Imo

Can you post a link to that please. I must be going blind from staring at the computer screen. TIA
There was a link in the previous post (2 above this one?) but it no longer works.
Sheriff was speaking, not at a podium. There have been 200 full-time officers on the case. You can’t keep that up forever without leads.

Is the red truck in all the pictures of the home, James Closs truck? I just really noticed today how far away from the house it is. If it's his truck, that does not fit to me.
When I saw the pics I was surprised that the vehicles were still there, unattended. I would have thought they'd been towed to the police impound lot for processing.

There was a link in the previous post (2 above this one?) but it no longer works.
Sheriff was speaking, not at a podium. There have been 200 full-time officers on the case. You can’t keep that up forever without leads.
TY I got it.

Maybe. But if he wanted to get in the house quickly he could have parked much closer to the house to decrease the distance from the truck to the house. Since we have no idea what time he came home, or if in fact someone was following him, its impossible to know.
I think that’s just where he normally parked, because it seems closer to the front door to me. If you park by the garage doors, you have to walk around the truck, and the little hill to get up to the walkway to the front door. It’s a straight shot to the door from the front of the truck. So whether or not he was in a hurry, I think it’s faster and easier to park there. IMO

Very saddened to hear that some things are getting scaled back. Sometimes, though, that can be the type of thing that makes a perpetrator relax. I'm really hoping that's the case here. Someone thinks, "Oh, they aren't watching as closely...now I can make a move," and it's just the type of slip up that breaks the case.

That is a plausible theory and one I have considered. You never know who may be watching and what state of mind they are in. We are also living in a time where grandparents are raising grandchildren and may be out of touch with high risk signs to watch for. I hate to keep bringing it up but if you add meth to any situation it can get explosive, violent, unplanned behavior with no motive. I have posted links in past threads of the sheriff stating just how serious the meth problem is in that area. Good morning BTW

I sadly agree with you. Some of the most horrific cases I have read involving meth head suspects were unbelievably violent..before and when/how the murders were carried out.

The 2 worst kidnapping and murder cases in Tennesee history were done by meth heads.

I have read several articles about meth addicts when they are engorged with meth.

They can become extremely violent against anyone whether they know them or not. It also said their libido is greatly heightened as well and they are prone to have extreme abnormal rages against others.

Its frightening as heck to me.just reading about what they are capable of doing to other human beings.

Does anyone feel like maybe this wasn't this guy's first time committing a crime like this? Like maybe he has killed before and was looking to increase the thrill or the satisfaction? Could he have sexually assaulted a victim before and this time wanted to go all out and kill a few people? Or maybe killed before and this time wanted to try kidnapping a child. If he really did kill both parents with one shot each, maybe he's had some experience. I don't necessarily have a reason to think one way or the other, but I was curious if anyone felt like he's done something similar, or has killed before.

I bet he has a criminal record probably spent time in Jail before. Whether it was his first time murdering idk. But it seems to me these guys often have an escalating pattern of ever more serious criminal behavior.

I bet he has a criminal record probably spent time in Jail before. Whether it was his first time murdering idk. But it seems to me these guys often have an escalating pattern of ever more serious criminal behavior.

Yes. I think this is spot on. I also think that's why we see so many locals jailed for violating parole in the last 2 weeks. I don't think the level of scrutiny over past offenders is typical. Law enforcement is trying to make contact with every past offender in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme