AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the most honest, credible and sincere witnesses can be mistaken about their facts.
And when you are in a highly charged emotional state with the adrenaline pumping through fear and not knowing what’s happening and being so out of your comfort zone, accounts can be given that are simply not accurate. Not because of someone lying, but because they thought what they recalled was what happened but it wasn’t.

Yes, and beyond that:

"What we remember changes each time we recall the event. The slightly changed memory is now embedded as “real,” only to be reconstructed with the next recall. Memory isn’t like a file in our brain, but more like a story that is edited every time we tell it. To each re-telling, there are attached emotional details. So when the story is altered, feelings are also reshaped."

Your Memory Isn't What You Think It Is

Wasnt one of her aunts Jaymes caregiver?

I think it showed this aunt was very close to Jayme and her parents. She knew what mattered most to Jayme and that is why she had Jaymes little doggy Molly with her.

She was hoping she was watching and letting her know Molly was safe with them and waiting for Jayme to come home and be reunited with her family.

Jmo
I don't know for sure, but I think some posters figured out that it was her aunt. Maybe that is the whole reason LE referred to her as the " caregiver." Maybe they just didn't want to indicate that it was her aunt in order to keep private that it was a family member. Jmo

I sadly agree with you. Some of the most horrific cases I have read involving meth head suspects were unbelievably violent..before and when/how the murders were carried out.

The 2 worst kidnapping and murder cases in Tennesee history were done by meth heads.

I have read several articles about meth addicts when they are engorged with meth.

They can become extremely violent against anyone whether they know them or not. It also said their libido is greatly heightened as well and they are prone to have extreme abnormal rages against others.

Its frightening as heck to me.just reading about what they are capable of doing to other human beings.

I know we all have been discussing about how bad the Meth problem is said to be around there. I have been going back the last couple of years on the crime in Barron county and there are ALOT of home burglaries tied to Meth in area. There are also A LOT of sexual predators that were also tied to Meth.
Here is a story from just 1 month ago where Sheriff Fitgerald is acknowledging just how bad Meth has become in the are
Barron Co. Sheriff issues passionate plea to end meth epidemic in western WI

Right. MOO, I don’t think an incident/operation was pulled off by this person. Concerned about the brazen behavior? Absolutely.
Unfortunately when a girl is featured in the news it brings out a fascination with some people who have impulse control issues surrounding greater concerns. Again MOO.

I agree. But I hope he gets help. He’s not on apositive life path at all. He’s escalating.

Me too. There is a polls section here right? Is there one for Jayme's case?

To post a poll on this XenForo software it has to be done when a new thread is created. We/Members can not insert a poll in the middle of a thread. When creating a thread just scroll down and you will see the options. It might be a good idea to have it authorized by the admin/moderators before doing so although. I have not seen one for this case so far.

To post a poll on this XenForo software it has to be done when a new thread is created. We/Members can not insert a poll in the middle of a thread. When creating a thread just scroll down and you will see the options. It might be a good idea to have it authorized by the admin/moderators before doing so although. I have not seen one for this case so far.

Thanks @SausagePizza I will leave it for now, wouldn't want to step on anyones toes :)

Bumped and thanks. It’s my fact learn for the morning.

Every kind of expert will have listened to the 911 call by now and if it was the “key” to the case, I think LE would be further along than they seem to be. I do not believe there is anything on the call specific enough to ID a perp.
I think you may be right, but even if they have the sound of his voice it could be helpful. Jmo

My overnight thought...
Did the Closs family go on a trip this past summer or a weekend away after school started?
Maybe they traveled out of state. This could be why it is harder to locate the vehicles, as they could belong to someone one of the family met somewhere outside of the state.
Also, I wonder if any prescription drugs were missing from the home. Such as the last few in a bottle from something painful, some anxiety meds, etc. We almost all have some, I believe.

I’m so concerned this story is fizzling out! What kept Molli Tibett’s going so strong?
I think it was her family. MT family was very visible doing interviews and going to vigils. They even handed out posters at the Iowa state fair. It makes me so sad that Jaymes parents aren’t here to keep the story strong.

I know we all have been discussing about how bad the Meth problem is said to be around there. I have been going back the last couple of years on the crime in Barron county and there are ALOT of home burglaries tied to Meth in area. There are also A LOT of sexual predators that were also tied to Meth.
Here is a story from just 1 month ago where Sheriff Fitgerald is acknowledging just how bad Meth has become in the are
Barron Co. Sheriff issues passionate plea to end meth epidemic in western WI

Thank you MM.

It is truly heartbreaking how many communities are being destroyed by the drug epidemic

I have read that meth is one of the worst because it makes those who are addicted to it extremely hostile and violent.

I am sure LE is looking into that angle since it's such a prevalent ongoing problem.

I am so thankful drug addictions have never struck any of my own family members and I pray it never does.

It creates so much victimization throughout all communities and includes so many innocent victims.

Imo

I think that’s just where he normally parked, because it seems closer to the front door to me. If you park by the garage doors, you have to walk around the truck, and the little hill to get up to the walkway to the front door. It’s a straight shot to the door from the front of the truck. So whether or not he was in a hurry, I think it’s faster and easier to park there. IMO
Forgive me if I’m beating a dead horse, but now I’m curious after going back a few pages. Can someone post pics or link me to the images that show where the truck was parked?

I bet he has a criminal record probably spent time in Jail before. Whether it was his first time murdering idk. But it seems to me these guys often have an escalating pattern of ever more serious criminal behavior.
Absolutely. Most of them have a history. Many were jailed then released- Duncan and Brandon Scott Lavergne are 2 who come to mind that were jailed then released. Their crimes escalate

They left two. Why take the third?
This, I totally agree with. IMO there is only one reason to take a third victim elsewhere to kill her after you just killed two other people in the same location. IMO, the target was Jayme and there is either a sexual reason where the kidnapper could very possibly kill her as soon as they carried out their sexual assault or a romantic one, where the kidnapper had a plan to carry her away to have some "fantasy" life with her.

This, I totally agree with. IMO there is only one reason to take a third victim elsewhere to kill her after you just killed two other people in the same location. IMO, the target was Jayme and there is either a sexual reason where the kidnapper could very possibly kill her as soon as they carried out their sexual assault or a romantic one, where the kidnapper had a plan to carry her away to have some "fantasy" life with her.
Could they have run out of bullets but knew the 911 call was made so had to make a run for it with her alive?

But my gut says she was taken to be assaulted :(
I’m thinking it’s someone who saw her leaving dance practice and then targeted her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking