AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barron is about as far as "gangland" territory as you can go. It's rural. Think farms, fields, people are avid hunters there but you're not going to see "gangsta" types marching around. Even in the Twin Cities you only see that kind of thing in certain areas (North Minneapolis in certain sections). I still think this whole thing smacked of a swat team or military type action.

Spoke to Sheriff today. Nothing new. Investigation continues. May soon formally widen the description on one of those vehicles of interest in #FindJayme case. The older red Dodge Challenger. No luck tracking it down. Might it be a slightly different make/model? Stay tuned..
Paul Blume on Twitter

THE STOLEN RED CAR THAT WAS DUMPED IN THE OSHKOSH RIVER!!!!

So why would anyone need to go to the murder of the psrents. Getting girls seems easy enough

Killing the parents served several purposes: 1) Eliminated all witnesses except Jayme. 2) Eliminated anyone from calling 911 or at least stopped Denise Closs from speaking during the brief 911 call, which one of the perps then hung up. 3) Eliminated Jayme's caregivers and best advocates after the cops scale back the investigation. These are ruthless criminal(s) who deserve the death penalty!

Trafficking is not likely...at all. Her name has been everywhere. I wish this was not always brought up, as it is NEVER the case with a widely-reported missing child from a middle-class home with no runaway history, no family disturbance history etc...any bus station terminal will provide enough teens for such criminals.

Jmo

Until this case is solved we should remain open to any possibility. Nor should we try to pigeon hole this case into some pre determined category. These killer, perp abductors might be somewhat unique, think differently, even bizarre -- at least to us. Saying as you did NEVER the case is like putting on a blindfold. I want Jayme found alive, no matter where the trail might lead.

Killing the parents served several purposes: 1) Eliminated all witnesses except Jayme. 2) Eliminated anyone from calling 911 or at least stopped Denise Closs from speaking during the brief 911 call, which one of the perps then hung up. 3) Eliminated Jayme's caregivers and best advocates after the cops scale back the investigation. These are ruthless criminal(s) who deserve the death penalty!

theory or fact?

These could have be prevented too by just sneaking in the back door. Not coming thru the front door guns blasting. This was not about Jayme. This was anger and rage. The first person they came in contact with died needlessly. Jayme could have been taken without all the carnage.

These could have be prevented too by just sneaking in the back door. Not coming thru the front door guns blasting. This was not about Jayme. This was anger and rage. The first person they came in contact with died needlessly. Jayme could have been taken without all the carnage.
So you believe DC was the target of the anger and rage?

Imo
Phone may have been lying on floor while Jayme was being dragged away screaming. The fact that phone was hung up during the 911 call suggests two perps: one dealing with Jayme while the other dispatched the mom and hung up phone.
I've seen this written on here before. Do yo have a link because I haven't seen this as fact.....the phone being hung up. tia

Just now on ABC news an Amber alert about a 13 year old girl abducted from a bus stop in North Carolina. But since it was broad daylight cops already have description of vehicle and perp. That should help explain why the Closs killer(s) worked at night when the highway was empty and eliminated all witnesses.

Barron is about as far as "gangland" territory as you can go. It's rural. Think farms, fields, people are avid hunters there but you're not going to see "gangsta" types marching around. Even in the Twin Cities you only see that kind of thing in certain areas (North Minneapolis in certain sections). I still think this whole thing smacked of a swat team or military type action.
I would have thought the same about Palmer, Alaska. 'Gang-related' photos allowed in Almandinger trial

Just now on ABC news an Amber alert about a 13 year old girl abducted from a bus stop in North Carolina. But since it was broad daylight cops already have description of vehicle and perp. That should help explain why the Closs killer(s) worked at night when the highway was empty and eliminated all witnesses.
Is that the girl that was taken when she went outside to a relatives car?
ETA if it is I am not understanding why an amber alert has taken so long? This happened yesterday. Sorry frustrated and saddened by these tragedies.
Correction 2 days ago

Last edited:
The is one of many reasons why this appears to be well planned.

Thank you. Did they say they were looking for a different model but still red in color?

The reason I ask is it made me think they have found the red car seen on the footage and owner and now have excluded it.

I always have felt the reason they only released stock photos is both vehicles have identifying markers on each one.

Keeping that info confidential they would be able to include...exclude or rule the actual red vehicle out all together as being involved.

Imo

Here is today's quote from the sheriff on the cars (BBM):

Fitzgerald also said there was some discussion about one of the suspicious vehicles seen near the crime scene. They were first described as a 2008-14 red/orange Dodge Challenger, and either a 2006-10 black Ford Edge OR a 2004-10 black Acura MDC.
“Now, we are looking at a couple other (kinds of) red cars,” Fitzgerald said. “We’re not 100 percent sure.”
Closs case enters new phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member