AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His court case is easily found. Just look him up by name.
Wisconsin Circuit Court Access
I did not search court cases on this one, only google. Thanks again Jethrow. You are like my personal human encyclopedia on this case. Lol. I always feel you are there to back me up when I have questions and youve taken alot of time doing so. I appreciate it.

His court case is easily found. Just look him up by name.
Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

You misread my post, I said Im "not doubting", Im sure there was more than one witness. Naysaying, imho, is lack of evidence that puts DC as a witness or anywhere near that scene. Its interesting for sure, along with the fact that she lived in the building and worked at the same place. But those simple facts, to me, do not in any way add up to a motive for the current case.
Thank you for clarifying.
No one said motive, but it was what? Bad luck? He may have had friends/family/etc. that down the line held a grudge.

I did not know she and her future husband worked with the man. That adds a whole other layer of coincidence.

You live in a town of 3000 +/-
You live and work near a 19 yr old young man, who is murdered, by a man you work with, and later you and your husband (still working at the same place) are murdered?
Kid gone?
Seems significant to me. JMO.

Last edited:
Does everyone agree that the damage to the chair appears to have come from a bullet ?

ETA: You can't see it in this picture, but in other photos, the knob on the right (from our view ) chair leg also appears to have suffered damage. So, if this is bullet damage to the chair, then the trajectory came from an angle...left to right (from our view). Am I making sense ?

Here’s the question. That’s a weird place for a chair to crack, even if it was used as a weapon or barricade, right?

I wondered if an axe would shred the wood like that. Remember, the sheriff did withhold saying Denise and James were killed by gunshots until after the autopsies. Seemed as though he was uncertain as to cause of death, which always made me wonder if they had stabs or cuts as well as gunshot wounds.

Going Inside The Daily Hunt To Find Jayme Closs

I made a still photo of the chair from the video in this article. It appears like a bullet hit the chair and the ties are cushion ties. IMO
I’ve followed a discussion of this on another forum and I’m not convinced. The chair does appear to be damaged, but that doesn’t look like damage from a bullet. Notice the splintering underneath and how it is bent, then the splintering on the top side. The point of impact and trajectory I’m seeing suggests something much lower velocity and much heavier than a bullet.

Attachments

• AFBD369B-CF8F-4E0B-9BD9-4AA1A39088C7.jpeg
    AFBD369B-CF8F-4E0B-9BD9-4AA1A39088C7.jpeg
    27.5 KB · Views: 91
So then...the cushion could very well have been cut off at the ties by LE, and the cushion bagged for blood (?) evidence ? And IF the chair was bagged for blood evidence, someone could well have been sitting in the chair when the bullet was fired.

(How wild are these assumption ? Crazy, kind of logical , very logical ? I'm on meds, so I need reassurances that I'm not talk out my *ss here. ;) )

Does everyone agree that the damage to the chair appears to have come from a bullet ?

ETA: You can't see it in this picture, but in other photos, the knob on the right (from our view ) chair leg also appears to have suffered damage. So, if this is bullet damage to the chair, then the trajectory came from an angle...left to right (from our view). Am I making sense ?
It looks that way to me just by the damage seen underneath.

I’ve followed a discussion of this on another forum and I’m not convinced. The chair does appear to be damaged, but that doesn’t look like damage from a bullet. Notice the splintering underneath and how it is bent, then the splintering on the top side. The point of impact and trajectory I’m seeing suggests something much lower velocity and much heavier than a bullet.

Would you have the same opinion if that bullet first passed through a part of the body ? Sincere question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway