AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a bit sad for the dog. Shaving a dog doesn't rid it of fleas (and you wouldn't cover with a sweater after). Tangles possibly but I was thinking it looked well groomed at the PC. Shaving can be very traumatizing on top of the trauma it's already been through. The aunt looks too kind to do that to Jayme's dog. JMO
Those doggies can get matted very quickly. Sometimes a really short cut is the answer to not having to brush them everyday. I have a mini schnauzer and this is what I do. Some hate to be brushed too.

After my initial sadness the first thing I thought after seeing Molly was ‘this dog needs to be groomed.’ dog rescuer and adopted

My initial reaction when I saw Molly was sadness for the awful turn her family’s life had taken; my next thought was ‘this dog needs to be groomed.’ If longer haired dogs are matted shaving is easier and less traumatic than cutting/brushing out mats. I’ve long been involved in dog rescue.

Watching that interview, that dog, Molly, did seem to have a haircut. She probably needed a haircut (furr-cut?). There may or may not have been blood splatter evidence that caused the grooming, but if any dog in the world needed some pampering, it is Molly. Love to see how well she is taken care of and she has a friend in what seems a much loved beagle dog companion.

There is a lot of heart to Jayme’s story and the family’s heartbreak, while moving forward to bring media attention.

After my initial sadness the first thing I thought after seeing Molly was ‘this dog needs to be groomed.’ dog rescuer and adopted

My initial reaction when I saw Molly was sadness for the awful turn her family’s life had taken; my next thought was ‘this dog needs to be groomed.’ If longer haired dogs are matted shaving is easier and less traumatic than cutting/brushing out mats. I’ve long been involved in dog rescue.
So your ruling out the possibility of evidence being collected from the dog hair? I'm honestly hoping for it but may be way off.

Say the Salmonella was the result of industrial sabotage. The disappearance and murder one month prior to the announcement of Jennie O’s tainted product would focus public attention on Jennie O through the murder then hit Jennie O a second time when the announcement was made. Many people don’t have room in their refrigerator for a turkey and are just making their purchase now.

Say the Salmonella was the result of industrial sabotage. The disappearance and murder one month prior to the announcement of Jennie O’s tainted product would focus public attention on Jennie O through the murder then hit Jennie O a second time when the announcement was made. Many people don’t have room in their refrigerator for a turkey and are just making their purchase now.

This angle of the salmonella outbreak from ground turkey has taken on a life of its own here. I just can’t see James being high enough in the structure of management to be a target of revenge for it, if that’s where all this talk tonight about that is where it’s heading. I could def be wrong, but it isn’t chiming with me.

So your ruling out the possibility of evidence being collected from the dog hair? I'm honestly hoping for it but may be way off.

Evidence collection could definitely have been involved as well. Although seems odd Jayme’s aunt would have been handling Molly before law enforcement would have collected evidence from her coat. Hoping Molly is doing well and that she and Jayme will soon be reunited.

Evidence collection could definitely have been involved as well. Although seems odd Jayme’s aunt would have been handling Molly before law enforcement would have collected evidence from her coat. Hoping Molly is doing well and that she and Jayme will soon be reunited.
YES! TY

I don't know what their position was at the plant, but what if James knew about the contamination or even reported it outside the plant? However it could be related, this makes me believe it could have been a professional hit and Jayme could have been take as a diversion. Given that no other motive has become apparent, a financial loss of this magnitude at the very place they worked in such a close time frame has to be seriously considered.

I don't know what their position was at the plant, but what if James knew about the contamination or even reported it outside the plant? However it could be related, this makes me believe it could have been a professional hit and Jayme could have been take as a diversion. Given that no other motive has become apparent, a financial loss of this magnitude at the very place they worked in such a close time frame has to be seriously considered.

I just can’t even imagine it right now. It seems such a stretch, but nothing that can be ruled out completely.

The fast paced nature of the crime, fast murders of the parents, and Jayme gone suggest some options on the motive, but nothing substantial.

1) A bungled kidnapping and the perp(s) weren’t expecting the parents to intervene. The motive is to take Jayme.

2) A random attack on a home next to a busy road, and just wanted to experience an attack and murder. The motive is a thrill killing.

3) A grievance with Jim or Denise, and it went south fast. The motive is revenge.

Trying to keep up with all the threads, but that is all I can think of in terms of motive right now, and without understanding that, it would be very hard to establish a profile of the killer.

Motive is the missing clue, but somewhere in the circle of acquaintances, the killer(s) are there.

Has anyone here considered the idea that perhaps one of the Closses was having an affair ? I ask because I had never once even entertained the idea until a few days ago when Fitzgerald mentioned that he thought this crime occured in a very short space of time. So then, why did LE go back almost a week later and take the mattresses from the home ? Surely there wouldn't have been enough time for a sexual assault to have occurred, along with 2 violent murders , if this all went down as quickly as Fitzgerald seems to believe that it did.

My thoughts began to wander regarding that possibility when the family stated on the KARE11 interview that JC was working 60,70,80 hour weeks.

But I think if an affair was on the table regarding JC or DC, there would be electronic evidence of such and would have heard about it. MOO

Jayme Closs' family shares grief one month later

That was kind of my question. Had nothing to do with general dog grooming. TY
It's a rough place to go but it the dog weren't locked away it could have picked up fiber, hair.DNA.

I'm sure LE has some really talented folks working on this, but don't think they have the capability to do that. Would be pretty incredible. I'm always blown away by what forensics examiners are able to do, so I guess it's possible.

I don't doubt that there have been cases where they've pulled a perp's blood or something like that off of a family pet before, but getting a hair or something like that would amaze me. Not to mention that probably 99% of the human hair/DNA/etc. they pulled off the dog would likely belong to the Closs family or other family/friends who frequented the house. Plus it would be tough to prove much if it were just a hair or something like that.

I can’t see the foul turkey as a motive...but certainly the fact that Denise and Jim were both killed could indicate a work-related motive of some sort. There would be no reason to kill Jayme.

Taking her, if she was a witness, makes no sense to me though, as my big question remains the same...what on earth does one do with someone else’s teenager? If you mean to kill her, you do it right then, it would have taken one additional second. Having a teen on your hands would be a nightmare if you intended to blend right back into work, routine etc...and how would it ever be resolved? Also, someone from work could have found out easily enough there would be a child in the home. All of it adds up to zero, for me.

To be brutally honest..LE would have taken custody of Mollie until they could clip samples, if she showed any signs of blood or other potential evidence...
How do we know they didn’t? Maybe they did clip some of her hair - it was quite awhile before we saw her in the media presser with the aunts. Who’s to say they didn’t clip some areas and we just didn’t see that area? Who’s to say they didn’t clip her nails looking for any possible DNA or transfer evidence? To me though If the dog was roaming free in the home at the time of the attack, they probably did some sort of containment and then check her over before releasing her to family. If she was roaming freely, I’d ask where was she found in the home? Hiding? The front door was open but she didn’t go outside? That poor dog

I can’t see the foul turkey as a motive...but certainly the fact that Denise and Jim were both killed could indicate a work-related motive of some sort. There would be no reason to kill Jayme.

Taking her, if she was a witness, makes no sense to me though, as my big question remains the same...what on earth does one do with someone else’s teenager? If you mean to kill her, you do it right then, it would have taken one additional second. Having a teen on your hands would be a nightmare if you intended to blend right back into work, routine etc...and how would it ever be resolved? Also, someone from work could have found out easily enough there would be a child in the home. All of it adds up to zero, for me.
One thoery a few threads back said what if DC told Jayme to run, and that's what she did. Now with 911 call made, quickest and best solution is to catch her, throw her in the car and take off.

The average cost of a recall to a food company is $10M in direct costs, in addition to brand damage and lost sales according to a joint industry study by the Food Marketing Institute and the Grocery Manufacturers Association.

That is enough at stake to investigate.

I havent been following the jennie-o comments too closely, but tonight thats all Im seeing. So heres my two cents... if the financial loss was so big, why make their name even worse right before Thanksgiving? All this Jennie-o and salmonella talk cant be faring well for their company's turkey purchases right now. Ive got nothing else on this topic. moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744