AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what their position was at the plant, but what if James knew about the contamination or even reported it outside the plant? However it could be related, this makes me believe it could have been a professional hit and Jayme could have been take as a diversion. Given that no other motive has become apparent, a financial loss of this magnitude at the very place they worked in such a close time frame has to be seriously considered.

I understand why salmonella talk would be upsetting to people and why some might find it far fetched. I’m pointing out a very BIG coincidence in the timing of the Closs case and now Jennie-O being the first company to be identified in a recall. And, that’s all it might be, a coincidence. Let’s look at the FACTS:

Updated Information from CDC:
November 2017 - October 2018: 164 Cases of Salmonella Reading (from “raw” turkey products)
Persons Hospitalized: 63
Deaths: 1 (California)

Between November 2017 - July 2018 (8 Months): 90 Cases Reported in 26 States
Betweet July 2018 - October 2018 (4 Months): 74 New Cases Reported in 35 States

Map of Reported Cases | Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Infections Linked to Raw Turkey Products | July 2018 | Salmonella | CDC

BIG uptick in number of cases and number of states affected - almost half (45%) of total measured cases occurred in last four months of 2018. The last measured month was the month that the James and Denise Closs were murdered and Jayme went missing.

It is more than probable that employees became ill working at the Jennie-O plants. You contract Salmonella “Reading” by consuming turkey and by handling it (and also from living with someone who handles raw turkey, ie plant workers. You take it home with you.)

There have been 17 cases in MN and 6 cases in WI (now reported). There are four Jennie-O plants in Minnesota and one in Wisconsin.

Only after a consumer organization went public calling out the USDA on why no brands have been identified did the first recall occur (yesterday). Up until July, Salmonella “Reading” was being primarily attributed to raw turkey used in manufacturing “pet food”. After July, the message expanded when the CDC informed the public that Salmonella Reading could potentially apply to all raw turkey products, i.e. making it potentially “industry-wide”.

Those are the facts. How does this apply to the Closs family? I don’t know. Being senior on the line, did James speak to a Supervisor about illnesses at the plant? Did Jayme experience a weakened immune system from getting sick? There HAD to be internal discussion on this at Jennie-O and steps taken internally to inspect, sanitize etc. Could that have been why he was working so many hours? We don’t know what we don’t know.

I have confidence they know way more than theyre telling the public. Fingers crossed, at least, for Jayme.

They definitely do. Obviously they know where exactly the bodies were found, type of gun used, records from phone info, results of hundreds of interview, and a lot more.

I also believe the sheriff when he says there isn't much evidence and they don't have a solid working theory. He seems like pretty literal guy. Not the type to play mind games or be coy.

All it takes is one tip. The right one just hasn't come in yet.

I feel you. I brought up the dog grooming in a vague way because it struck me the dog had been shaved and made me thing of possible evidence it may have carried in it's fur if it had not been locked away at the beginning.
ETA: grammer

I’m thinking that Molly was combed and inspected for evidence before they would allow her to be groomed. She had to have had blood on her and they would taken samples. I was thinking that was a primary reason for the grooming.

Then they'd shoot her outside. The cops are already on the way. What difference does it make at that point? Dragging her to the car takes longer than shooting her

Knocking her over the head and throwing her in the trunk is a lot quieter than firing a gun outside, and if you know police are on route, I can see trying to sneak away quietly.

I'm also not convinced that the perp(s) initially knew that another person was in the house. If she called 911 and they tried to call back - or if she suddenly made a run for it - her unexpected appearance might have thrown them off their plan. As in "Crud, there's a kid? Nobody said there was a kid! What do we do with her?" (I'm still leaning toward this being a 'hit' by experienced criminals. I'm just not sure of the reason for the hit.)

Knocking her over the head and throwing her in the trunk is a lot quieter than firing a gun outside, and if you know police are on route, I can see trying to sneak away quietly.

I'm also not convinced that the perp(s) initially knew that another person was in the house. If she called 911 and they tried to call back - or if she suddenly made a run for it - her unexpected appearance might have thrown them off their plan. As in "Crud, there's a kid? Nobody said there was a kid! What do we do with her?" (I'm still leaning toward this being a 'hit' by experienced criminals. I'm just not sure of the reason for the hit.)
Or just someone who was really angry.

A hit by experienced criminals, yet they didn’t account for a child in the house? And when they discovered the child, they went all slapstick comedy?

The average cost of a recall to a food company is $10M in direct costs, in addition to brand damage and lost sales according to a joint industry study by the Food Marketing Institute and the Grocery Manufacturers Association.

That is enough at stake to investigate.
And if a company doesn’t disclose that info, your 10 mil price tag is pretty cheap. Any large company will want to know if their product is bad.

I’m so glad that the family has been doing interviews this week. You’d have to have a heart of stone to not feel their pain. Whether or not it appeals to a killer is up for debate but keeping the Closs family in the media is important. One of these interviews could appeal to the conscience(s) of anyone who has a nagging suspicion, information on this case.

It is more than probable that employees became ill working at the Jennie-O plants. You contract Salmonella “Reading” by consuming turkey and by handling it (and also from living with someone who handles raw turkey, ie plant workers. You take it home with you.)

There have been 17 cases in MN and 6 cases in WI (now reported). There are four Jennie-O plants in Minnesota and one in Wisconsin.

I wonder if employees might be discouraged from reporting Salmonella cases? Does Jenny-O have a company doctor? If employees were getting sick and it wasn't being reported, other employees would likely know about it.

And if a company doesn’t disclose that info, your 10 mil price tag is pretty cheap. Any large company will want to know if their product is bad.
Look at what happened to PG and E years (Erin Brokovich) ago or evan Volkswagen as of lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great point. The person who reported a problem would likely be commended, not shot to death in their home, along with their spouse, and their daughter abducted.

I know folks are hoping hunting season yields something, but I’ve got a bad feeling it won’t. Maybe it’s because I was so certain Crystal Rogers’ body would be found during hunting season, and it wasn’t. Then I was certain Yingying’s body would be found at harvest or hunting season, and never was. Now I’m just worried that in this case, we may never know, or 7 or 10 years from now she’ll be found alive but with a whole lot of psychological damage. It still feels urgent tome to find her because of the second scenario.

I've seen this mentioned before and I just don't get it.

Why does it matter if you are quiet when you know the police are on the way? The cops aren't going to get there any faster if you make a lot of noise. They are already coming. The goal would be to get out of there as fast as possible. Shooting her is faster than anything involving taking her.

I've seen this mentioned before and I just don't get it.

Why does it matter if you are quiet when you know the police are on the way? The cops aren't going to get there any faster if you make a lot of noise. They are already coming. The goal would be to get out of there as fast as possible. Shooting her is faster than anything involving taking her.
This made me laugh and I needed that. (Not shooting her, but the rest of it). I never thought of it this way, but youre right. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste