AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not sure the takeing her was for the benefit of whoever took her or if it was to deprive someone from her.

my wording is strange, cant seem to get it into words...
to punish someone by takeing her...

Last edited:
I know folks are hoping hunting season yields something, but I’ve got a bad feeling it won’t. Maybe it’s because I was so certain Crystal Rogers’ body would be found during hunting season, and it wasn’t. Then I was certain Yingying’s body would be found at harvest or hunting season, and never was. Now I’m just worried that in this case, we may never know, or 7 or 10 years from now she’ll be found alive but with a whole lot of psychological damage. It still feels urgent tome to find her because of the second scenario.
Remember with Morgan Harrington it was 10/17 when she went missing 2009 and They didn't find her till January 26. 2010 IIRC a farmer was out checking his fence line and found her. I hope with everything that she is alive but we all realize as time goes by that chance is getting slimmer, I just pray one way or the other she is FOUND.

I wonder if employees might be discouraged from reporting Salmonella cases? Does Jenny-O have a company doctor? If employees were getting sick and it wasn't being reported, other employees would likely know about it.

One would think there’s a health / medic area in each plant in the event of injuries. A diagnosis requires a blood or stool sample / lab testing.

This particular strain is multi-drug resistent which is why 63 people landed in the hospital with it. Employees knew about it. I have no doubt about that. They had to have been taking extra precautions (or should have been).

I know folks are hoping hunting season yields something, but I’ve got a bad feeling it won’t. Maybe it’s because I was so certain Crystal Rogers’ body would be found during hunting season, and it wasn’t. Then I was certain Yingying’s body would be found at harvest or hunting season, and never was. Now I’m just worried that in this case, we may never know, or 7 or 10 years from now she’ll be found alive but with a whole lot of psychological damage. It still feels urgent tome to find her because of the second scenario.

Unfortunately, I think Jayme, if alive, has already experienced great psychological damage.

Punish someone? Who?

seems to me that yes the parents lives were taken and I am sure there was great pain there. also seems that those still alive are the ones enduring the longest pain. to be clear I am not saying the family is or has ever been anything other than careing and kind. just seems to me that they are the ones enduring the pain the longest and not just the ones we know about or have seen in interviews. I am sure there are more extended and others that are enduring that. so for who? I don't know.

seems to me that yes the parents lives were taken and I am sure there was great pain there. also seems that those still alive are the ones enduring the longest pain. to be clear I am not saying the family is or has ever been anything other than careing and kind. just seems to me that they are the ones enduring the pain the longest and not just the ones we know about or have seen in interviews. I am sure there are more extended and others that are enduring that. so for who? I don't know.
Highly doubtful, IMO. I mean, you could say that about any violent crime or abduction. It will hurt a whole lot of people. I doubt it is the intent in the vast majority of cases. So I doubt it'd be any different in this one.

How do we know they didn’t? Maybe they did clip some of her hair - it was quite awhile before we saw her in the media presser with the aunts. Who’s to say they didn’t clip some areas and we just didn’t see that area? Who’s to say they didn’t clip her nails looking for any possible DNA or transfer evidence? To me though If the dog was roaming free in the home at the time of the attack, they probably did some sort of containment and then check her over before releasing her to family. If she was roaming freely, I’d ask where was she found in the home? Hiding? The front door was open but she didn’t go outside? That poor dog

Possible though it seemed that I had read that the dog was safe with relatives almost immediately after the crime was publicized. Could be wrong. Also, I have trouble believing that Mollie was in the thick of things and survived...but jmo.

One thoery a few threads back said what if DC told Jayme to run, and that's what she did. Now with 911 call made, quickest and best solution is to catch her, throw her in the car and take off.

Would be super risky, if he knew 911 had been dialed, not to get into his vehicle and just get the heck away...jmo

Highly doubtful, IMO. I mean, you could say that about any violent crime or abduction. It will hurt a whole lot of people. I doubt it is the intent in the vast majority of cases. So I doubt it'd be any different in this one.
maybe so.

I dont doubt the possibility that James worked a ton of hours. But I also dont doubt the possibility that Denise may have told family he was working when he wasnt. She seems like a true genuine family girl, on both sides. Not everyone is like that. Its not abnormal for a wife to go to every family function and the husband not want to go, so she tells them hes at work. It sounds better than "he didnt want to come". Denise was a people-pleaser. And I dont mean that rudely. It seems she went out of her way to make people happy. So I believe its possible the families really dont know the 100% truth. They know what they were told, and saw no reason to believe otherwise. moo.

In my marriage, we seemed to opt out of the other’s family events every chance we had...my ex worked graveyard, so he had (and used) a built-in excuse. My health issues came in handy for something, finally...I was always “indisposed”.

why does it say error when I try to pm someone? is there a special way to do it or would that be error on my part?

Knocking her over the head and throwing her in the trunk is a lot quieter than firing a gun outside, and if you know police are on route, I can see trying to sneak away quietly.

I'm also not convinced that the perp(s) initially knew that another person was in the house. If she called 911 and they tried to call back - or if she suddenly made a run for it - her unexpected appearance might have thrown them off their plan. As in "Crud, there's a kid? Nobody said there was a kid! What do we do with her?" (I'm still leaning toward this being a 'hit' by experienced criminals. I'm just not sure of the reason for the hit.)

But she would not be in sight, waiting for them. If she ran, she RAN, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome