AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CDC Reports Widespread Salmonella Outbreak From Eating Turkey

Steven Lykken, president of Jenni-O Turkey Store, expressed concern that some people have become ill after exposure to salmonella in turkey products, and said that the turkey industry has tried to reduce salmonella contamination for many years. But he emphasized that this outbreak is not limited to his company. “This particular salmonella strain can be found in 29 different manufacturing plants from 19 different companies, according to government agencies,” he said.

Indeed, the USDA noted that the investigation was ongoing and that additional products from other companies might be recalled.

However, when CR asked the agency to confirm that 19 companies were involved and to identify them by name, a USDA spokesperson responded, "FSIS continues to work with the CDC and state health departments on this investigation and will provide updated information as it becomes available."

According to a guest post on an obituary for James and Denise, the family belong to the Baron Area Community Center and this person who wrote a condolence said she worked out with them at the facility.
There are so many people they could have met there or could have met Jayme.

i don't post much here, but i've been with this thread since the beginning. i just saw that jennie-o was trending on twitter right now, for the salmonella outbreak. has anyone discussed that perhaps that is what made jayme ill enough to be hospitalized prior to her disappearance? and that with both parents working at the co., perhaps they were planning to sue? maybe this was a hit, and also why LE is so hush hush aka industry money. i know it doesn't fully explain why they would kiou=dnap the girl, but nothing is explanatory about this strange case. :/
You beat me to the straw1!!!! Wondered the same thing!!!

According to a guest post on an obituary for James and Denise, the family belong to the Baron Area Community Center and this person who wrote a condolence said she worked out with them at the facility.
There are so many people they could have met there or could have met Jayme.

The Barron Area Community Center has a running track and is a very busy place as per yellowpages:

“ The center serves... more than 180,000 visitors annually and over 1,500 members from nearly 35 communities.”

I'm going to keep this one short! I'm sure it's been mentioned many times, but I don't believe big businesses are likely to kill someone because of a potential lawsuit (especially one where nobody had died) or that there really needed to be a whistle blower to eventually figure out where the salmonella was coming from. The other thing I've been going to say, but keep forgetting is that it's unlikely that the Sheriff is refusing to comment on rumors because the answer could jeopardize the case; I'm guessing it's more because if he refutes a rumor or two, people would know (or work on the assumption) that any rumor he doesn't refute must be true. That could strongly affect how many and what type of tips they get, and could cause them to waste a lot of time chasing down tips based on rumors. I believe that if there is something they know that could help the general public identify the person/s responsible, they'll share it. If the rumor is true, but confirming it could jeopardize the case, they'll keep it to themselves. If the rumor is not true, they aren't likely to respond at all. Because of those beliefs, I assume that knowing whether a rumor is true or not isn't likely to help me figure anything out. FTR, I do think that it would be helpful for the public to know she had a boyfriend (if she did), so I'm going with the belief that there was no boyfriend. MOO

I am so tired of empty chatter! I understand it, there is nothing to talk about, sadly, and if we stop chattering case goes to page 2 or 3. But we have hit the wall. Sorry. IMO
I agree. And I also think the authorities investigating this murder/missing person case have NO working theory on where Jayme is or who murdered her parents! Unless some new evidence comes to light, it will remain unsolved for the foreseeable future.

I dont doubt the possibility that James worked a ton of hours. But I also dont doubt the possibility that Denise may have told family he was working when he wasnt. She seems like a true genuine family girl, on both sides. Not everyone is like that. Its not abnormal for a wife to go to every family function and the husband not want to go, so she tells them hes at work. It sounds better than "he didnt want to come". Denise was a people-pleaser. And I dont mean that rudely. It seems she went out of her way to make people happy. So I believe its possible the families really dont know the 100% truth. They know what they were told, and saw no reason to believe otherwise. moo.
The birthday party was for a toddler -- Denise's Sister's Grandson. Sunday was NFL day for James, and I believe watching a game would be his preference before work and/or after work! MOO

The birthday party was for a toddler -- Denise's Sister's Grandson. Sunday was NFL day for James, and I believe watching a game would be his preference before work and/or after work! MOO
Were the Packers playing that day? Could he have gone somewhere else to watch the game. A bar or a coworker or friends house perhaps?
Did something happen there?

I have followed this case on & off. I read on one post that Mark Fuhrman thinks Denise was the target. Has anyone brought up the idea that maybe Denise and Jayme were the targets. Could it be possible Denise had a very brief affair that no one ever knew about and Jayme was not James daughter. Then this person wanted Jayme to know he was her father and Denise strongly rejected this notion. Maybe James did or din't know. I have never read about the relationship Jayme and her dad had. All I ever read was James was reclusive and worked a lot. Did any of the family ever say James was very close to his daughter. Maybe the person who did this was so enraged he decided to take matters in his own hands. Their must be a reason that a seasoned Detective thought Denise was the target and initially The Barron Police said her life was in danger.

I have followed this case on & off. I read on one post that Mark Fuhrman thinks Denise was the target. Has anyone brought up the idea that maybe Denise and Jayme were the targets.
I've considered it. One angle I thought of was that it appears (haven't been able to verify) that only Denise and Jayme attended their church. Someone could've become infatuated with them there.

Something else that has always been nagging me in the back of my mind, and I know this might seem a little out there, is that both Denise and Jayme appear to be redheads (or I guess strawberry blondish for Jayme). I have no peer reviewed statistical data to back this up, but just from what I've observed over the years, a lot of men go absolutely bonkers for redheads.

Been thinking... New theory...

It’s been discussed time and again how DC and Jayme went to church. James did not, or it appears he did not. It’s been said he worked up to 70, 80 hours some weeks. With that in mind...

What if someone at church thought James was not taking care of his family very well. He wasn’t the “leader” of his family, didn’t provide spiritually or emotionally. Over time this thought pattern becomes obsessive. Maybe he even talked to DC about it. Perhaps he tried to get her to leave James and let him be the “man” she deserved. DC rejects him. He stews for awhile, but can’t quit obsessing over this. He decides DC is beyond help, but he can help Jayme. He takes on a “savior complex”. He rids Jayme of her parents and takes her so he can “save” her and give her everything he thinks she needs.

Or, maybe I just watch too much tv. At this point, I’m thinking almost anything could be possible.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member