AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think they could do dna test with jayme hair brush / James hair and quickly confirm If James wasn’t father..likely already done...

I think Jayme was target also..your scenario seems unlikely but gives hope for a good outcome...

Dennis seemingly never out of sight parenting might back up your theory.. essentially knowing real father might some day show up..
You mean Denise, correct? I'll bet there are millions of close mother-daughter relationships. How many of them are close because the mother (and only the mother) knows the supposed father is not the real father? Close to zero?

Last edited:
IF this is the case, LE may not have a DNA match anywhere. You would think that Denise would have confided in someone like a family priest or one of her sisters? She may have never given a name up, though.

I have seen family secrets so deep that NO one knows the truth until a medical emergency comes up and it's life or death and someone needs an organ donated, bone marrow, or a rare blood type match.

James may have known, but isn't around to tell.

I know it seems far fetched, but stranger things have happened.

LE has to go deeper, and I'm sure they will. You are correct that often family secrets go deep. They sure did in my family until I started ancestry research. For example, I never knew my grandmother had me for the first three years of my existence - finally my aunt told me.

If it was a shot gun that was used this would definitely rule out a planned murder in my eyes. I mean wouldn’t a hit man use something smaller like a 9mm. It would be quieter and just as effective?
It still seems like rage to me and Jayme was a victim of circumstance.
I still think it will be a local perp in a one man show.
I just hope they are on to them. This needs solved or how could anyone rest soundly in that town?

If it was a shot gun that was used this would definitely rule out a planned murder in my eyes. I mean wouldn’t a hit man use something smaller like a 9mm. It would be quieter and just as effective?
It still seems like rage to me and Jayme was a victim of circumstance.
I still think it will be a local perp in a one man show.
I just hope they are on to them. This needs solved or how could anyone rest soundly in that town?
Yes but I said I do not believe it was a hit but I do believe it was someone from their workplace.

I too have followed this case here, off and on and things tend to get circular especially when it goes on this long with no new leads or info from LE.

Since I am of the belief that Jayme was the intended target in this case, I find it possibly believable that maybe Jayme wasn't James' biological daughter and that perhaps what looks like a "blitzkrieg" was just that. Bio father came and wiped out James and Denise, grabbed Jayme and hightailed out of there. This is why it seemed that the perp waited for everyone to be home so no one was left to tell the tale of Jaymes' "secret" origins. Maybe Jayme was in touch with someone claiming to be her "real" father.

It gives me hope that she's still alive.

Hoping that this is solved soon.
Respectfully, we have absolutely no information to suggest that James was not Jayme's biological father. Nothing. This is the kind of speculation that the family has said is very hurtful to hear, and why they can't even read on Facebook anymore - because on top of the pain they are already suffering after two family members were brutally murdered and Jayme is still missing, people are making outrageous statements like this without any basis in fact. This case is bad enough already without adding this kind of insulting speculation. MOO

Questions for those following the salmonella theory. Who do you think killed the Closs's? A company exec? A hired person(s) by the company? Family member of someone who got sick? Also, why do you think they took Jayme, and didnt kill her at the house? Do you think shes alive now? Where would they take her? Ive seen it referenced so much, but not much behind it other than links to the story so Im curious.

This is a stretch for sure, but what if someone’s child was harmed by the salmonella outbreak, and they decided to take revenge on these Jennie-O employees, and took their daughter as retribution? Stranger things have definitely happened in other situations. My own child got salmonella from contaminated milk years ago when she was 3 1/2. She was extremely ill, and we were part of a class action lawsuit against the dairy. She is 38 now, and has severe chronic health problems, that I believe were exacerbated by the salmonella. I could see a family having an irrational response to the illness of a child.

Someone who posted on a news site today said that they think this was a hit from someone at Jenny O. I believe it's someone from there but not a hit. Workplace shootings do happen. This person knew when he got home from work!!!!

That angle should not be ruled out at all, even of seems far fetched. Going this long without closure, it must certainly be a crime so odd, it may very well be there were connections - it may be something so close as a someone in the factory. All of the Jenny-o staff who had direct contact with James or any sidebars with his family, should be interviewed.

Questions for those following the salmonella theory. Who do you think killed the Closs's? A company exec? A hired person(s) by the company? Family member of someone who got sick? Also, why do you think they took Jayme, and didnt kill her at the house? Do you think shes alive now? Where would they take her? Ive seen it referenced so much, but not much behind it other than links to the story so Im curious.

I answered some of your questions in my previous post.
I do think given this possible scenario Jayme COULD be alive, and living with whomever took her as their “replacement” child. I know it is crazy and far fetched, but it has happened before. Shawn Hornbeck for example.

Ok I know this Jennie-O turkey recall has been referenced before, but this is a really big story. Just seems too coincidental to me.

Deadly salmonella outbreak forces USDA to recall raw turkey - CNN
Ok I know this Jennie-O turkey recall has been referenced before, but this is a really big story. Just seems too coincidental to me.

I think someone blamed somebody and that person was reprimanded or fired and has been burning with rage, thus the killing of James when he got home from work. Denise was collateral damage and Jayme just too young to kill. MOO

I am not convinced it had anything to do with work at the turkey plant. But, of course, that can’t be ruled out. Keep thinking and looking for something personal that went down. Then would make more sense, and thank you.

One would think there’s a health / medic area in each plant in the event of injuries. A diagnosis requires a blood or stool sample / lab testing.

This particular strain is multi-drug resistent which is why 63 people landed in the hospital with it. Employees knew about it. I have no doubt about that. They had to have been taking extra precautions (or should have been).
Thanks Mountain_Kat; All the research you provide puts more good material "on the table" to ponder.
Good question; Did they go that day? Or, maybe since its cold and flu season, everybody got more needed rest that morning, and slept in?

Scrapper18 also mentioned church a few posts before yours, and that the crime was a result of a church connection gone obsessive, which developed into a "save".

There's definitely a couple of "savior complex" options which other posters have mentioned along the way, in these 24 threads:
1) For a "young-ish" perp who thinks he is Jayme's boyfriend: "I'm saving you from your parents."
2) For a couple: "We can bring up your daughter better than you two"
3) For an older male: "I tried but I can't save the mother now, so I'm taking the daughter."

This crime is so weird in that it almost has two heads, on every aspect:
a) Its extremely well planned; all objectives met. And perp(s) not caught yet by LE. (or....)
b) Its very sloppy; Huge loss of control mid-crime. And dumb luck means not caught yet by LE.

So which is it?

Then there's the complicating issue of motive:
a) Is this a raging crime of passion .......committed to LOOK like a random home invasion? (or.....)
b) Is this a random home invasion......which turned into an abduction? (..or ..)
c) Is this a raging crime of passion ....which turned into an abduction?

What is missing above?

And, Here are Some off-the-wall questions which I am sure LE has no time for:
1) Are there any couples who in the community (the Church, Jenny-O, etc.), over the years, had fertility issues. (perhaps going back 20 years, they have tried to have children, but couldn't.)
2) Are there any couples in the community who had tried and tried again to adopt, but were unsuccessful. (perhaps, deemed "unfit" for some reason.)
3) Are there any couples in the community who believe they contracted a long-term serious health problem from Jenny-O? (perhaps, perceiving James, as management, had some hand in "hurting" them further, and by extension hurting their family.)
4) Are there any couples who filed for medical leave, early retirement, worker's compensation, disability, extended pregnancy leave, etc., but were denied what they applied for, and somehow perceive James in his role of management, as being the entity who prevented them from getting what they needed?

Unfortunately, so many of these questions are so private, so painful, and most likely irrelevant. The answers would only be hinted at..... in an exhaustive examination of personnel files at Jenny O, which LE probably is not allowed to do anyway.

Am Praying for Jayme's safe return.

As for the couple theory, I seriously doubt a couple wanting a child to raise as their own would abduct a 13 yo. A more expected reason would be she was abducted as a sex slave for the couple/man, maybe even to have a child. I'm thinking of the case of Colleen Stan who was hitchhiking when she was picked up. IF - and that's a big if- a male and female couple kidnapped Jayme, that might be why.

Respectfully, we have absolutely no information to suggest that James was not Jayme's biological father. Nothing. This is the kind of speculation that the family has said is very hurtful to hear, and why they can't even read on Facebook anymore - because on top of the pain they are already suffering after two family members were brutally murdered and Jayme is still missing, people are making outrageous statements like this without any basis in fact. This case is bad enough already without adding this kind of insulting speculation. MOO
Exactly

Call it women's intuition, but this all leads me back to that Jenny O plant.:(

Would be good to know who has recently been transferred to another plant, or left the company to work for another outfit. I think it would be easy for an outsider to move to a new town of a significant size, and pass Jayme off as a daughter or even a niece or cousin of a deceased relative. I think all school systems should have an alert to look for new enrollees of Jayme’s age, size and eye color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018