AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for the couple theory, I seriously doubt a couple wanting a child to raise as their own would abduct a 13 yo. A more expected reason would be she was abducted as a sex slave for the couple/man, maybe even to have a child. I'm thinking of the case of Colleen Stan who was hitchhiking when she was picked up. IF - and that's a big if- a male and female couple kidnapped Jayme, that might be why.

Sadly, that is where I am leaning, as well, and why Jayme was taken alive and her parents killed. It’s been over a month, and if she is still alive, she is likely being prepared for a long sentence of subservience to the male. It is a slightly better option, but not by much. Please LE, investigate every lead, even those with males with an oddness, even if it seems outlandish. Also, I think it’s a good idea to release pics of her with different hair styles/colors, and a lower or heavier weight.

That angle should not be ruled out at all, even of seems far fetched. Going this long without closure, it must certainly be a crime so odd, it may very well be there were connections - it may be something so close as a someone in the factory. All of the Jenny-o staff who had direct contact with James or any sidebars with his family, should be interviewed.
Fitzgerald said early on, employees have been investigated and cleared.

They have been looked at? he said...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ch...wo-dead-child-missing-20181114-story,amp.html

Edited to post a link.

Last edited:
I am not convinced it had anything to do with work at the turkey plant. But, of course, that can’t be ruled out. Keep thinking and looking for something personal that went down. Then would make more sense, and thank you.
I havent followed this theory, most likely because its complicated to me and I couldnt answer any of the questions I just asked in my post to make it make sense to me. I just wanted a better perpective of what everyone was thinking. At this point, with what little we know, anything is possible. Its just not a path Ive followed yet.

Fitzgerald said early on, employees have been investigated and cleared.

Respectfully, I believe he said that everyone at the plant has been “looked at”, which IMHO is not the same as saying they are cleared.

FBI expands video search in Jayme Closs case

Investigators have interviewed current and former employees who worked with the parents, including workers who lost their jobs in the past year at Jennie-O Turkey Store in Barron, where the Closses had worked for several years.

“Everyone has been looked at,” the sheriff said.

And based on other cases of revenge murders, 1 year is not nearly long enough to search back through.

Sadly, that is where I am leaning, as well, and why Jayme was taken alive and her parents killed. It’s been over a month, and if she is still alive, she is likely being prepared for a long sentence of subservience to the male. It is a slightly better option, but not by much. Please LE, investigate every lead, even those with males with an oddness, even if it seems outlandish. Also, I think it’s a good idea to release pics of her with different hair styles/colors, and a lower or heavier weight.

If Jayme were being kept by someone, unless she were imprisoned/chained/etc., I would think a different hair style, color, and manner of dress would be first on the list.

Ok I know this Jennie-O turkey recall has been referenced before, but this is a really big story. Just seems too coincidental to me.

Deadly salmonella outbreak forces USDA to recall raw turkey - CNN
The article states the outbreak started in November?? That’s 2/3 weeks after murder. FDA Confirmed location long time after

Ok I know this Jennie-O turkey recall has been referenced before, but this is a really big story. Just seems too coincidental to me.

Respectfully, I believe he said that everyone at the plant has been “looked at”, which IMHO is not the same as saying they are cleared.

And based on other cases of revenge murders, 1 year is not nearly long enough to search back through.

Agreed. Just look at indeed or Glassdoor reviews of that plant Lots on there complaining politics and favoritism. It was also ex con friendly. Plus to spend all day killing turkeys has to bring in unique people.
Could be anyone in last 5 years fired or passed over upset... seems unlikely with jayme kidnapping...

The article states the outbreak started in November?? That’s 2/3 weeks after murder. FDA Confirmed location long time after

(Snipped by me)

Oops, no. I think you accidentally misread that. The outbreak started in Nov. 2017, but has spread as the months have gone on. The most recent sample was taken in Sept. 2018, just a few weeks BEFORE the murders.

The samples were from a Sept. 11, 2018 production, and, according to the USDA, the rest of the products shipped nationwide.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention first announced the outbreak linked to raw turkey products in July, but more people have gotten sick, bringing the total to at least 164 in 35 states. One person in California has died, and 63 people have been hospitalized.

The outbreak started in November 2017. It's unclear where the turkey at the center of this outbreak came from, as there doesn't appear to be one centralized distributor, the agency said. This could mean that "it might be widespread in the turkey industry."

Respectfully, we have absolutely no information to suggest that James was not Jayme's biological father. Nothing. This is the kind of speculation that the family has said is very hurtful to hear, and why they can't even read on Facebook anymore - because on top of the pain they are already suffering after two family members were brutally murdered and Jayme is still missing, people are making outrageous statements like this without any basis in fact. This case is bad enough already without adding this kind of insulting speculation. MOO
I agree. Not just insulting, but the speculation is downright bizarre at times. (Yesterday, someone tried connecting this crime to a political assassination in Somalia in 1969. Seriously.) If you've followed WS threads before, especially when a crime goes unsolved and no POIs have been identified, the speculation goes off the rails. And in the end, 99 times out of a 100, the speculation is not even close to the truth. But that's WS. :rolleyes:

Where the killer bought the gun is not of much help. If LE has the bullet and the shell casing it isn't of much good without the gun to compare it to. Most states don't require a spent shell casing or bullet to be registered with the gun purchase so if they don't find a suspect they have nothing to compare the evidence to. And even if they did register spent bullets and casings, one could simply put in a new barrel (no restrictions on those), firing pin and extractor and you've basically changed the 'fingerprint' of the gun.

We were discussing if someone could carry a gun on a plane, I think

The salmonella products were produced September 11. I also read employee comments and someone said they wished management did not complain about others behind their back. Tell it to the person you are complaining about. Of course James and Denise were not in management, but who knows what else went on.

Oops, no. I think you accidentally misread that. The outbreak started in Nov. 2017, but has spread as the months have gone on. The most recent sample was taken in Sept. 2018, just a few weeks BEFORE the murders.

I have read several news articles on this turkey recall. I have not seen the Jennie O in Barron WI mentioned in any of them. Is there a specific article that mentions Jennie O plant in Barron?

The recalled turkeys are tax write off for co.
I could see a disgruntled employee being irate over losing only good job in small
Area committing crimes ...Not an exec killing family over bad batch of meat.

James and Denise are financially tied to that plant... if anything... I’d think they’d protect the plant.

Yes I edited my post with a link to correct my choice in wording. Thanks!

The recalled turkeys are tax write off for co.
I could see a disgruntled employee being irate over losing only good job in small
Area committing crimes ...Not an exec killing family over bad batch of meat.

James and Denise are financially tied to that plant... if anything... I’d think they’d protect the plant.

Tax wright offs are minimal though. The company stands to lose way more than any write off can recoup.

I know we are allowed to speculate, but aren't those speculations meant to be based on some facts? Is there ANY indication in ANYWHERE that could back up the idea of James not being the bio dad? Because that could potentially be an incredibly hurtful speculation for the family to come across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member