AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to note that the red pick-up truck is parked in the driveway, roughly in the same spot as the night of the murder (maybe a little closer to the house?). This also jogs my memory re: neighbor saying she never saw Denise in the yard when it was decorated for Fall in the most recent pics. One of Denise’s sisters also mentioned Denise’s love for her flowers.

Shoot, I forgot — my main point was that their exterior door is white in this photo (NY Times article) and didn’t seem to have the brown framed, glass storm door on it then. Didn’t the front door look like brown wood in the crime scene photos, well, that part of the door that was still on the frame?

Interesting to note that the red pick-up truck is parked in the driveway, roughly in the same spot as the night of the murder (maybe a little closer to the house?). This also jogs my memory re: neighbor saying she never saw Denise in the yard when it was decorated for Fall in the most recent pics. One of Denise’s sisters also mentioned Denise’s love for her flowers.

It appears to me that the picture in the link was taken after the door was replaced but before the family moved the red truck to the garage.

Shoot, I forgot — my main point was that their exterior door is white in this photo (NY Times article) and didn’t seem to have the brown framed, glass storm door on it then. Didn’t the front door look like brown wood in the crime scene photos, well, that part of the door that was still on the frame?

I recall (somewhere?!?) pics posted of before/after work done on the house. At the time I looked at the photos, they looked the same to me. Perhaps the one you posted is the correct “before”. Apparently they did work on the house.

The front door was replaced after the house was released to the family. Appears they put a white door on.

The only thing Ive been able to find is that 10-ish years ago (i dont remember the year exactly) some employees tried to organize union representation with UCFW. It doesnt appear it was voted in. If the Closs's were union, the union would be backing this investigation and at the very least contributing to the reward money. I would imagine also that it would have been listed in their obituary. So I think youre right, non-union is my best guess.

KLM6 ~ I’ve searched high and low. I did find an article about a settlement Jennie-O made with an ex-employee who was fired just because he spoke to a union about organizing. We can’t underestimate what a sensitive issue this is and Hormel’s anti-union history.
Labor board, Jennie-O settle over fired worker

For those who think my speculation is radical, watch short video (NBC report linked below) about what happened in Austin, MN at Hormel. I paid a visit to Austin, (for business), around the time. They required the National Guard to keep peace. The union strike was intense, violent and pitted employees (even families) against each other . . . Regardless of the passage of time, passions still run high.

I’ll give it a rest (for now), folks. I’ve tortured you all enough. The point examining this was hopefully made . . . Investigators need to exhaust all possibilities and I sense a possibility that there is/was something afoot re: work environment.

Mark Furman's insight is interesting. He believes James was not the target because the killer would have taken out James and left. His theory is Denise probably with Jayme as an add-on. But, if Jayme was the target, seems Denise had to be eliminated. Not much talk of Denise as the target. Maybe...

Mary McGuire Twitter

Mary McGuire (@mcguirereports) on Twitter
Nov 15
Jayme’s family has asked to listen to the 911 call from that night, but say authorities refuse to let them. Molly- Jayme’s dog- continues to wait patiently for her best friend to come home.
@WCCO
#JaymeCloss #wcco

I am guessing that while there was no conversation in this 911 call, the background audio would have been graphic. Perhaps LE determined it would be too traumatizing for the family to hear. I myself have a very hard time listening to 911 calls in other cases. It is just so gut wrenching to hear tragedy as it is happening.

I would like to know if Jayme took her dog to a groomer, like at Petsmart, and if so who were the employees she dealt with or talked to esp any guy or girl her age for that matter. I believe this crime is personal.

I also want to know about the basement window and broken lattice next to said window. It is an entry point to this home, a hiding place and more. I need them to search under the home, under the deck etc...
Ie: crawlspaces.

I have followed this case on & off. I read on one post that Mark Fuhrman thinks Denise was the target. Has anyone brought up the idea that maybe Denise and Jayme were the targets. Could it be possible Denise had a very brief affair that no one ever knew about and Jayme was not James daughter. Then this person wanted Jayme to know he was her father and Denise strongly rejected this notion. Maybe James did or din't know. I have never read about the relationship Jayme and her dad had. All I ever read was James was reclusive and worked a lot. Did any of the family ever say James was very close to his daughter. Maybe the person who did this was so enraged he decided to take matters in his own hands. Their must be a reason that a seasoned Detective thought Denise was the target and initially The Barron Police said her life was in danger.

I highly doubt this is the case. But I have to put it on the list of scenarios. With what little info we have just about anything is possible.

I've considered it. One angle I thought of was that it appears (haven't been able to verify) that only Denise and Jayme attended their church. Someone could've become infatuated with them there.

Something else that has always been nagging me in the back of my mind, and I know this might seem a little out there, is that both Denise and Jayme appear to be redheads (or I guess strawberry blondish for Jayme). I have no peer reviewed statistical data to back this up, but just from what I've observed over the years, a lot of men go absolutely bonkers for redheads.
Jayme's coloring with red/strawberry blonde hair and green eyes is the rarest on earth. I lost my link but I think only 2% of humans have this combination.

KLM6 ~ I’ve searched high and low. I did find an article about a settlement Jennie-O made with an ex-employee who was fired just because he spoke to a union about organizing. We can’t underestimate what a sensitive issue this is and Hormel’s anti-union history.
Labor board, Jennie-O settle over fired worker

For those who think my speculation is radical, watch short video (NBC report linked below) about what happened in Austin, MN at Hormel. I paid a visit to Austin, (for business), around the time. They required the National Guard to keep peace. The union strike was intense, violent and pitted employees (even families) against each other . . . Regardless of the passage of time, passions still run high.

I’ll give it a rest (for now), folks. I’ve tortured you all enough. The point examining this was hopefully made . . . Investigators need to exhaust all possibilities and I sense a possibility that there is/was something afoot re: work environment.

Hey OhthatVictoria, you are not "torturing" me.
This is a real important thing to pursue.
Much gratitude for this timely research, and line of inquiry.
To say there's no history of targeted violence in union-organizing would be, historically, ridiculous.

Most good loving daddies are extremely close to their daughters.

The daughters have a way of having their daddies wrapped around their little finger. Lol I bet Jayme was the same..

Iames probably was so proud that Jayme loved athletic activities. He may have been athletic in school himself.

Imo

Indeed, OBE. This story is heartbreaking.

"The siblings say that Jim was a hardworking, die hard Packers and Badgers fan who loved recounting his own Ladysmith high school glory days at family gatherings."

The interview shows a photo collage of Jim in his basketball uniform on the court.

"Denise a sweetheart, and Jayme her little follower."

Jayme Closs' family shares grief one month later

My scenario is a bit different. What is DC heard something in her daughter's bedroom went to see and saw a guy w a shotgun? Run to the bathroom, barricade call husband. What if someone had gained entry to the home before they arrived home from the birthday party? Who knew they would be gone and at this party? What if Jayme allowed someone through her window at night? And how does your closest neighbor not know a teen lives right next door?
Was there a dispute between neighbors? I keep thinking of little Jessica, being buried footsteps from her own home, alive.

I think that if Jayme left of her own accord, we are not searching for a strawberry blonde teen, but a brunette w short hair. We need efits for different looks she may have obtained. Ca, Nv, Az, Portland. Her photo needs to be there, and everywhere warm and sunny, ie the exact opposite of her life in WI.

I know folks are hoping hunting season yields something, but I’ve got a bad feeling it won’t. Maybe it’s because I was so certain Crystal Rogers’ body would be found during hunting season, and it wasn’t. Then I was certain Yingying’s body would be found at harvest or hunting season, and never was. Now I’m just worried that in this case, we may never know, or 7 or 10 years from now she’ll be found alive but with a whole lot of psychological damage. It still feels urgent tome to find her because of the second scenario.
Like Stacey Peterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member