AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally IMO, just the fact that he states that Jayme was at home during the murders tells me that the voices/sounds heard on the 911 call revealed way more that he said it did. I think that the close relatives to the Closs's should be allowed to hear the call, even if it may cast a negative image for one or more of the family members in order to see if they recognize any voices of intruders. JMO

LE has said the tape is not useful. If indeed Jayme can be heard on it...only her voice comes up at all jmo.

Last edited:
I think I’d rather go in circles then let the thread fizzle out. More eyes, more interest, more discussion, more possible information.

Or at least, that’s my hope.
I agree, though I can understand the frustration and cynicism of those who hold a different view on the matter.

Wishing all my fellow case posters who live in the USA a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. ( And a happy holiday season for those outside the USA).

I know we will all remember the entire Closs family tomorrow and likely, every Thanksgiving when turkey is served from now on.
The pain is fresh for us now, and also for the surviving family the Closs family left behind.
My best wishes and prayers for them this season.

Blessings to all, and stay warm if you're in the " Big Chill" areas. We're grilling steaks outdoors. The weather is glorious... right now...

We have no right to hear it imo
And...although words cannot be made out, and even if it’s mostly yelling or screaming, what if the tones of the voices indicate that perhaps the killer is known by Jayme. I believe the last we heard is she is in danger but can’t call it abduction. That could be so harmful to the investigation and devastating to family when in fact it’s not likely Jayme had anything to do with why this person would have carried out such a horrific act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member