AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link for that info? That's intriguing and if correct would mean that either the person(s) who killed the Closs' knew that the officers would all come from one direction or got very very lucky.
Since day one I've held on to my thoughts that a young person (17 to 26) committed this heinous crime. The crime was committed during a rage fueled state of mind. Someone who did not consider the consequences nor the fact that LE would be there within seconds. This person had one mission in mind and that was to come in guns blazing to take Jayme, period. JMO

Since day one I've held on to my thoughts that a young person (17 to 26) committed this heinous crime. The crime was committed during a rage fueled state of mind. Someone who did not consider the consequences nor the fact that LE would be there within seconds. This person had one mission in mind and that was to come in guns blazing to take Jayme, period. JMO
Could very well be. I have talked to people in LE who believe this very thing. I think they base it on, Jayme not being killed too.

I don't agree with the 911 call being released to the general public but I do think that the immediate family should hear the call. They just might be able to identify voices on the call, maybe even the murderer. JMO

I don't agree with the 911 call being released to the general public but I do think that the immediate family should hear the call. They just might be able to identify voices on the call, maybe even the murderer. JMO

I thought this too.. but what if family knows voice and tries take matters in own hands..
Or b... it’s only jayme/Denise yelling..
Why not let perp think they have him on tape .. or something he would worry about.

Could very well be. I have talked to people in LE who believe this very thing. I think they base it on, Jayme not being killed too.

Agreed, Lillimac.
Lots of LE in my neck of the woods say the same thing.

So who? Who is this guy? How does Jayme know him?
I look back at my own stupidly crazy youth.

My (female) cousin was a year older than me.
I revered her. Completely. Stone-cold worship.

She had a male friend in high school who was already robbing homes, and doing hard drugs.

Idiot that I was, I would have done anything he asked me to do.
To a point. (I guess.)

____

This type of connection should be pretty easy to trace with LE already saying they have talked extensively with Jayme's friends.

So ....why isn't this solved yet? And where's Jayme?

(amateur speculation. moo.)

I wonder if Jayme was bullied at school or on line and her parents had to step in. But this would be relatively easy for LE to determine I would think. The result might be a rage filled revenge crime. Perhaps LE cannot factually prove it yet.

Agreed, Lillimac.

She had a male friend in high school who was already robbing homes, and doing hard drugs.

To a point. (I guess.)

____

This type of connection should be pretty easy to trace with LE already saying they have talked extensively with Jayme's friends.

You could easily map
A way for jayme to be involved.... burner phone... she text perp 5 min before Crime
I’m sneaking out.. take care of 2 people and we’re on way to Florida... just don’t see it.

They would have her text for last 60
Days ... if she talks like an 18 yr old pissed off... I could see it.. but a 13 yr old like that would be on 2nd or 3rd boyfriend and I don’t see that here..

No concrete evidence jayme was taken makes my head hurt..but at 1 am and both parents dead what is she supposed to do ?? Tell gunman gimme minute to pack and leave note.. likely she bolted and caught by perp or perp put in car/truck and gone.

Have they released parents toxicology?? Or any new info ??

Agreed, Lillimac.

To a point. (I guess.)

____

(amawteur speculation. moo.)

You are so right. You never know what goes on with people and it is rarely what you see on the outside. It would be such a tragedy if this occurred because of secrets or family or friend dynamics. I keep thinking it can't continue to be unsolved, but it does. I wish we could hear more from or about the family. But, they all are closed mouthed. Denise's brother said they had gut feelings. I would like to know what they are...

I thought this too.. but what if family knows voice and tries take matters in own hands..
Or b... it’s only jayme/Denise yelling..
Why not let perp think they have him on tape .. or something he would worry about.
Releasing the 911 call to the immediate family would not in any way, IMO, be published to the general public, therefore the perp would not know it had been released. JMO.

Agreed, Lillimac.

To a point. (I guess.)

____

I have to think about my actions when I was 13. I was known by family to be a quiet child and they did not and never did know that I sneaked out of my grandfather's house to see a young guy working at the grocery store down the block. Just saying.

We will agree to disagree. There may well be someone who lives nearby, someone who was passing through, anyone, who may know a voice. I just think that if the priority if finding Jayme, you release the tape. If its getting a conviction, you don't. To me it speaks volumes where there priorities seem to be.

I have to think about my actions when I was 13. I was known by family to be a quiet child and they did not and never did know that I sneaked out of my grandfather's house to see a young guy working at the grocery store down the block. Just saying.
I never deliberately did anything my parents had taught me not to do. I, always made the ultimate decision and it wasn't always the best one. I would be totally shocked if Jayme was involved in this in any way. But, we have uncertainty and that's all. Praying for a resolution.

We will agree to disagree. There may well be someone who lives nearby, someone who was passing through, anyone, who may know a voice. I just think that if the priority if finding Jayme, you release the tape. If its getting a conviction, you don't. To me it speaks volumes where there priorities seem to be.
I would think those would be one in the same. Unless Jayme is no longer with the perps or no longer alive.

all we know about the family is the picture that has been painted for the public after the parents were killed and a child taken. I don't think they were in any way to blame, there is no justifiable motive at all, IMO. that said we don't know and the remaining family may not know if there were any skeletons in their closet. you could live with someone everyday for years and not know all their secrets if they didn't want you to know. some people put a different persona out to the public than they have in private. not saying or intending to imply anything bad about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal