AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is in the Dryden interview. (BTW, I highly recommend watching it to everyone who hasn't seen it yet. The Sheriff answers a bunch of questions from the host and from people following on Facebook.) About 42 minutes into the interview is when he answers a question about her being abducted vs missing/endangered.

Facebook Question: Why haven't you said she is abducted? Just missing and endangered.

Sheriff Fitzgerald: Because we don't know that answer. I guess you can say, ya know, we said she's missing and endangered. That goes back to the question - do I think she's involved? I don't think she's involved, but that's a gut feeling on my part. I don't have any evidence I'm withholding so that I can be right here. Again, I'm not looking to be right I'm looking to bring a ten year old, I mean, thirteen year old girl home. So, I think that's just if I say she's abducted or missing and endangered it's the same thing. It's a play on words. And I just can't use the word abducted because we don't know that for fact yet. And that's why we listed her as missing and endangered in the system. So if she turns up in California, or wherever, she gets held by any law enforcement agency has contact with her because she's in the system as missing and endangered.

Here is the interview:
WATCH: Sheriff Fitzgerald Discusses Jayme Closs Investigation on DrydenWire Live! | Recent News | DrydenWire

I don't like this at all. It's like playing games with words, I feel he is very uncomfortable with this question and he must have a reason why. If if they don't know for a fact that she wasn't abducted, they don't know if she WAS abducted? They say there's no digital footprint to indicate an online or older boyfriend, right? So, in my mind then, she was abducted. There is something they are withholding here because his logic doesn't make sense to me!

I think that's a matter of legality and semantics. If they have no proof that another person was involved, they can't claim as a fact that there was an abductor. He can say that he personally doesn't feel that Jayme left of her own accord, but he can't make an official statement one way or the other. I don't think it's so much an issue of logic as it is legality and procedure. They may very well feel certain that she was abducted, but if the evidence isn't there, they can't make that declaration.

This looks like a webcam image to me, but she is also wearing the same clothing from this shot previously released. They're listed as "undated."

jayme-closs-3-missing-ht-ps-181016_hpEmbed_10x13_992.jpg

(source)
Thank You.Someone was taking a few pictures of her.I'd like to know who that was.

Thank You.Someone was taking a FEW pictures of her.I'd like to know who that was.

I'm not sure if it's possible to identify the person behind the camera. I'd imagine a family member, in which case there's probably (?) no malicious intent behind taking multiple pictures, though I think I understand what you're getting at.

We know it wasn’t suicide, of course, but was it that there was a shot to the head that the officer initially observed? So then, could he have been shot through the door? I suppose...

And, the officer said “door kicked in” and said “victim answered door” so which one is it?
When you read the above quotes it almost sounds like LE were the ones that may have kicked in the door in? Is it possible that no one answered right away so they kicked in the door? JMO

I think they need to look into anyone that has ever been to the Closs home as well. Periferally, like odd job doers, Jack of all trade types, who are on the fringe of society, and may have adiction problems, or trouble with the law. Could be someone the family tried to help, by giving them work. Ie remodel, repair,landscaping etc.
I have a strong sway toward this theory, Imo.
My mind keeps coming back to this.
I think they need to look into anyone that has ever been to the Closs home as well. Periferally, like odd job doers, Jack of all trade types, who are on the fringe of society, and may have adiction problems, or trouble with the law. Could be someone the family tried to help, by giving them work. Ie remodel, repair,landscaping etc.
I have a strong sway toward this theory, Imo.
My mind keeps coming back to this.

I think your right ... I go down this path too..
A. The perp seems to know too much about family... and that house. .. to assume home only has 3 people.. and all don’t have guns / phones next to them. That’s big reach.

B. Y’all will have to tell me.,, can u not take GPS location of the Closs house and do 50 yards around house ... give me any cell phone to hit that area last 24 months ... can’t be more than 100 to 200 people ?? Most are easy to eliminate ?? Jamie friends aunts/ grandpa / mailman...ups driver.
??? Can we get this ?? Or can Fitzgerald get this ??

Y’all on right path

The sheriff believes this was a targeted, not random attack.

IMO this was a violent confrontation fueled by rage. I believe it was one person who blatantly parked in the Closs driveway, retrieved the weapon he planned to use, ran to kick in the front door. He then immediately killed James and Denise Closs. As to Jayme, imaginations run wild. Did he feel he was on a rescue mission? Was he? Had he previously programed Jayme to believe she had to do what he said? Most important I think is something simple like did she take shoes or a jacket?

Can someone tell me what unmarked police cars look like in Wisconsin? Could the black car police is looking for, pass as an unmarked police vehicle?
What if the perpetrator wanted to give the impression he/she was LE? Maybe having a police scanner to make it look more realistic?

I’m sure he meant 60 days prior to the crime. Saying “ago” was likely just a slip-up.

Even 60 days seems way to short a time... people in business or sports hold grudge 10/20 years as motivation.. drew brees still pissed off at San Diego..

I’d go back 2 yrs minimum.. if u see odd something... look into.. why was Denise texting my kid/wife at 11 pm... anyone says that 1 yr ago I’d think that’s a flag..

1 yr ago somebody text we got fired from jenni o and wife’s pregnant ... supervisor gonna pay for this... id flag that..

Realize it’s a to get all this stuff in last 2 years... just think 60 days is nothing.. I’m still pissed KD went to golden state and that’s 4 years ago...(deep breaths).

IMO this was a violent confrontation fueled by rage. I believe it was one person who blatantly parked

IMO this was a violent confrontation fueled by rage. I believe it was one person who blatantly parked in the Closs driveway, retrieved the weapon he planned to use, ran to kick in the front door. He then immediately killed James and Denise Closs. As to Jayme, imaginations run wild. Did he feel he was on a rescue mission? Was he? Had he previously programed Jayme to believe she had to do what he said? Most important I think is something simple like did she take shoes or a jacket?

And leave no fingerprints no DNA and be gone just in time? I could imagine rage/anger be a part of it. But I think it was planned and executed by someone very confident and collected.

I wonder if it has been determined if Jayme’s usual warm jacket is missing, or her favorite shoes, whatever she might grab instinctively. Maybe she tended to wear the denim jacket all the time...is it still accounted for? Seems like an aunt or someone could have looked at her clothes and maybe noticed what if anything is missing. Did she use a purse or backpack? Odd that seemingly nothing has been determined. Jmo

Even 60 days seems way to short a time... people in business or sports hold grudge 10/20 years as motivation.. drew brees still pissed off at San Diego..

I’d go back 2 yrs minimum.. if u see odd something... look into.. why was Denise texting my kid/wife at 11 pm... anyone says that 1 yr ago I’d think that’s a flag..

1 yr ago somebody text we got fired from jenni o and wife’s pregnant ... supervisor gonna pay for this... id flag that..

Realize it’s a ***** to get all this stuff in last 2 years... just think 60 days is nothing.. I’m still pissed KD went to golden state and that’s 4 years ago...(deep breaths).

Maybe they are taking it in two-months at a time and will keep going back if nothing turns up. They have to start someplace.

I wonder if it has been determined if Jayme’s usual warm jacket is missing, or her favorite shoes, whatever she might grab instinctively. Maybe she tended to wear the denim jacket all the time...is it still accounted for? Seems like an aunt or someone could have looked at her clothes and maybe noticed what if anything is missing. Did she use a purse or backpack? Odd that seemingly nothing has been determined. Jmo
I wondered if that was part of their 'more questions'. Whatever they believe to have happened, some things still made no sense. If her coat or anything was indeed missing it should be added to the amber alert!

Where (who's house?)was the party for Denise's nephew held at?

‘Just numb:’ Jayme Closs’ aunts, uncle speak out nearly 1 month after her disappearance

Blume asked Jayme’s loved ones about the day that led up to the shocking crime. There was a family birthday party at Jennifer Smith’s home, Jayme’s aunt, on the other end of Barron. Jayme and Denise were there. They said Jayme was a little quiet, which they said was normal. Mom and daughter headed home around 4 p.m., and the tragedy would unfold less than 10 hours later.

The longer this goes on, the more I think of murderer and kidnapper Jeffrey Easley and the distance away he achieved. Specifically, travel wise, he and the 12 year old managed to get from the east coast to the west coast without being caught. Over 2,000 miles undetected. By now, Jayme could be anywhere. So disheartening! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties