AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My updated thoughts this week. I wish there was SOMETHING new to go on. But a few years ago, there was someone who knocked on my door late at night around 11:30pm. My husband wasn't home, so it was me and a bunch of little kids. The person kept knocking even though I didn't answer the door or turn any lights on. Our house is small, and I saw through the side window that the motion sensor lights were going off - I could tell he was walking around the house. At that point, I immediately and without hesitation called 911. We live in the suburbs and cops were there within 4 minutes, the 911 operator stayed with me on the phone. It was a guy high on drugs who didn't know WTH he was doing. The cops did NOT turn on their sirens, and they parked around the corner and walked onto my property.
All this to say...I think that James did NOT answer the door unless it was someone he knew. I think the perp's first shot was to get the door open and the second shot (within seconds according to the neighbor) was at James. All MOO. And I still think the ultimate target was Jayme. I feel this was someone who noticed her and decided to take her. JMO.
Thanks for sharing your story. Scary stuff. My only other comment, regarding your opinion on how the Closs attack went down, is that the perp likely didn't need to fire his gun to open the door. Instead, he simply kicked the door open, imo, possibly after firing rounds at James through the door.

One doesn’t like to think of the possibility that it could be a cop but it’s a numbers game and there are bad apples (as a percentage) in all groups. Early on, after an initial suicide suspicion, my next thought was a LE raid on the wrong house. (Google: Police Raid Wrong House - it does happen.). Now that is a possibility we don’t want to think about because it would mean this is all a cover-up (which I am not suggesting). But I did think it, initially . . . Must be the City Mouse coming out in me (Chicago and all that).

How did LE get to the Closs house so quickly??

I wonder if the panty thief had not gone into the house, if someone else would have, and how soon. The announcement that cameras alerted LE he was there blew that secret pretty quick. Ive never heard of LE putting cameras inside a place like that so Im curious who they thought would be coming in.

Jayme? If she was hiding? Who knows...or the perp to see what he could take (unlikely) more likely other thieves. Just like they often do during published funerals.

Got a great pic here. Not positive when it was taken. You will see in this pic that there is a small window in the Closs door. Can make a huge difference on a lot of things. Could have shot James right through the window. Not saying that is what happened, just saying it wasn't a solid door so perp could have possibly been looking inside at who was coming to the door. There is the possibility that this door had been replaced before the crime, I'm trying to figure that out.
https://s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/8o3LjaitEhpA6x0UluXSdA/o.jpg
The pic was found on the Sikora Prime Painting and power washing facebook page. I believe that Denise's nephew owns it
Great piece of digging Mistermagoo! That photo certainly suggests how the perp could have killed Mr. Closs very quickly. The perp pounds on the door, screaming about a terrible car crash on the highway. Mr. Closs looks through the window in the door, and the perp shoots him through the window. Next step, kick in the door. Mrs. Closs had probably already started dialing 911 and the perp shot her. Maybe he knows the house, goes straight to Jayme's room, grabs her, subdues her, then out the door to his vehicle. Total time in residence, a few minutes.

Do we have locals (Wisconsin-ish) present on this thread? Anyone ever hear of Worldwide Predator Hunters? Based out of WI, but I guess as the name indicates, Worldwide?
Edgerton man's sex predator stings draw controversy | Crime | gazettextra.com

This may not pertain to the Closs case exactly, and I'm not stating they are involved AT ALL. I just want to hear your opinion if you know of them or have glanced through their profile at all. If you need to point me to a better thread to ask this question, I would happily oblige.

I believe someone on one of these threads said something about the Sheriffs Dept being close and it was right at the beginning of a new shift.

Ok. That makes sense then. I was just feeling it was so odd that they got there so fast. No reason in particular I guess. I was thinking they lived a bit from the sheriff department and it just seemed odd that they could get there so fast (that’s a good thing actually but maybe just didn’t seem possible). Thanks.

There was a person that I reported to the tip line that since the first Press conference of the family was responding to many of the video's on you tube ( like 100 of them) that they couldn't believe that LE and Jayme's family was not reaching out to to the perp but reaching out to Jayme ( like we all have also noticed ). Anyways, this person was nasty and very negative about LE and Jayme's family. That person has since been removed from Youtube. I don't know if it's because I reported them or if other people noticed it too and Youtube removed them. There has been a long enough time period to where I feel I can finally let other people know I reported it.
The reason I am bringing this up is I wonder if the real perp would get angry about not getting the credit that he/she thinks that they deserve.

As if she could have a say ...........

Students, community wear green to support Jayme Closs' safe return

01-12-2018 12:50 AM
Turtle Lake (WQOW) - The Barron community, surrounding areas and the nation continue to hope Jayme Closs comes home safely. The teen disappeared from her home last month when her parents were murdered. Several schools like Turtle Lake High School showed their support by wearing...
Turtle Lake High School remembers Jayme Closs
01-12-2018 5:02 AM
(WKOW) - In Barron County, people are still thinking about Jayme Closs and hoping she returns home. The 13-year-old disappeared last month after her parents were murdered. Several schools like Turtle Lake High School showed their support by wearing green on Friday. The Turtle Lake...

Turtle Lake High School remembers Jayme Closs (Indianhead)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another missing teen, Kirsten Renata Stefanee Duarte from Beaver Dam, WI (Dodge County - SE of Barron County). She is 17 years old. She’s been missing for a month and it’s just “breaking . . .Press release in past 24 hours, a couple links:

Beaver Dam teen reported missing nearly 4 weeks

Beaver Dam police seek teen missing for a month

Dodge County Sheriff’s Dept statement from above WKOW-TV story must have been removed from their FB page?!? I’m not seeing a post about this missing teen, hopefully they pulled it because she’s been located. Hopefully. There has been documented sex trafficking going on in Dodge County, working through “Gentlemen’s Clubs”, pretty outrageous stuff for this rural Agricultural area.

The delay in notifying the public isn’t unusual, the police department posted Friday on its Facebook page.

“We do not post locator posters for every runaway or missing person. A lot depends on the circumstances surrounding the person initially going missing,” read the post.

“Also, during the time that a person is listed as a runaway/missing, there is follow-up being investigated but there are times when no further information is coming in where the person may be so additional steps are taken to solicit information.”
At 17 is she legally allowed to leave her home?
In GA they are at 16!

I hate to even type this, but the brutal truth is that the perps could have just gotten into their vehicle and disappeared down the road and never looked back. And unless Jayme was part of this, and I do not believe she was, they could have left her anywhere between Barron and San Francisco.
I don't think anyone could keep their mouth closed this long. Everywhere you turn it is a dead end. As if they just vanished into thin air.

Of course I would not immediately shoot someone standing at my door. but my point is, I would not go to the door at all unprepared.
Everyone who knows me, includes family, knows to stand in front of my window so I can see them. Window on the front before steps to my porch and front door. I also have two indoor dogs, and a Catahoula outside. If anyone approaches my house thru the woods, he is all over it barking. That includes family.
I know my dogs reactions and yes, if I am not comfortable with the situation, I would fire. Maybe a warning shot first, but I would definitely shoot.

The warning shot would get you klked and shooting a person would put you in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje