AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO Knocking at door, James goes to check, answer... then door is breached, he yells to Denise to call 911, she dials, hears the gunshot, drops the phone in her room or hallway, runs to James or by now Jayme, is shot... if that all happens BEFORE the 911 call CONNECTS, what did the 47 seconds capture???? What was THAT commotion???? A second suspect at the other door????

Will the sheriff make a public statement tomorrow, confirming or refuting this article? He did say to trust only what comes directly from him. ... just how reliable is the Daily Mail?....

I didn't think this case could get more disturbing....

Deleted

Are we allowed to mention the words people on other sites have said were heard on the 911 call? It’s probably just heresay, certainly no actual sources are given where it’s been discussed. New to WS so not sure if that’s ok?
No, you’d have to have a link to a legitimate source (MSM: main stream media).
MOO

Much of what LE has said publicly really doesn't make sense when you analyze it collectively.

IMO, they've been advised by the FBI's BAU to employ a disinformation strategy to keep the killer completely in the dark with regard to the real state of their investigation.
IMO, LE may be acting hapless and clueless in public ("It's a head-scratcher," "We just don't know what took place," etc.), but behind closed doors, they're gathering, compiling, sorting, and sifting through their evidence.

That's my sincere hope, at least.
The alternative, of course, is that LE really is clueless. Literally.
I do hope you're right!

She maybe ventured out of her room so he pointed the gun at her and told her to come with him so she did? :/

Couple scenarios work.. and yours does also..

<modsnip - not victim friendly>

Or jayme knows the shooter and goes with him reluctantly...

Or she bolted and was caught by perp

Why did Fitzgerald make a point to say there is no evidence jayme put up a struggle ... why say that ??

Last edited by a moderator:
What if Jayme's dog usually did its business outside around 00.30. This time two loud shots are beeing fired. Who knows why, maybe bears or whatever.
They decide to wait a little till it's quiet, then Jayme quickly takes the dog out and is seized by the perp......

Why did Fitzgerald make a point to say there is no evidence jayme put up a struggle ... why say that ??
I think someone who just witnessed their parents murder would be so deeply in shock they would be compliant by default; especially a child with a mild disposition. I wouldn't put much in to the "no struggle" statement. People don't struggle if they have a gun held to their head.

What if Jayme's dog usually did its business outside around 00.30. This time two loud shots are beeing fired. Who knows why, maybe bears or whatever.
They decide to wait a little till it's quiet, then Jayme quickly takes the dog out and is seized by the perp......
Then why kill the parents? If Jayme was the target why take out the parents? And if it went down that way how come the police found the dog inside the residence? Who let it back in?

What is curious to me is why the front door? If they had been stalking and watching or done any kind of reconnaissance they would know the glass doors were on the side. That sounds like either the person went to the door because they were used to using that door or they had never bothered to look around for an easy access.

That’s the weirdest part! If parents were both killed instantly like he says in this newest article, then there’s no chance either parent called 911. But if both parents were killed instantly, and there’s no sign that Jayme resisted leaving the home, then who even called 911!? What is the yelling!? I’m thinking two or three perps. Someone takes out the parents. One grabs Jayme and the third calls 911 realizing this is all very bad! The dog was left home and unharmed that we know of. We were told previously by LE there was no indication Jayme was injured or hurt at the scene.

So who the hell is yelling on the 911!? If parents are dead and no sign jayme resisted we are left with:
- Jayme or a perp called 911
- two perps arguing (maybe about the 911 call if it was discovered).
- there’s a four min timeline and someone only entered the home up to five feet. But it took five mins to find Denise and the phone was nearer to her than James and on the floor. In a hallway or different room than the commotion.
- So Jayme called 911? How do they get her to come out and to them (they point the gun? They already have her - she was held at gunpoint and saw her dad die and mom gunned down? They threatened to kill the dog?)

Exactly how many seconds of the call is comprised of yelling? The entire time they’re connected? If so that shortens the timeline from 6 or 7 mins from start of call to LE arrival. How much is yelling. How much if any is silence?

Or for some reason James was expecting the perpetrator. At that hour of the night, I doubt a 13 year old girl is outside alone.

If James was expecting someone, he and his wife were both still up, and dressed. The door knocks, he gets up to let him in, Boom, he kicks in the door the second the lock is off, boom he shoots James, Boom, shoots denise, Jayme comes in to see commotion, grab, go.

Definitely knows the family and layout of home.

If she had bolted, and was outside when they grabbed her, who’s yelling on the 911 call? Parents are instantly gone isn’t leaving a lot of room for either to try to dial. Is it possible Jayme called and two perps are heard freaking at each other over the murders? Jayme bails and they snatch her outside just before or as police arrive and hold
A gun to her to ensure she stays quiet? They leave by foot to a hidden car nearby after cops enter the home knowing they have a few mins before cops come back out and more LE arrive on scene? Could it be that simple? They just hid outside for a few mins til the perp was sure cops were busy inside? :(

IMO, If Denise died instantly, the 911 call was made before the shot. Therefore the shot was heard in the 911 call.
Ok then who’s yelling on the 911? Perp calling out to Jayme threatening to kill her too if she does not? That may explain how they Jayme was home at the time of the murders. They hear some crazed killer hollering for her? She doesn’t resist bc a gun is aimed at her? They didn’t say the yelling was between two people. They said lots of yelling heard.

That’s the weirdest part! If parents were both killed instantly like he says in this newest article, then there’s no chance either parent called 911. But if both parents were killed instantly, and there’s no sign that Jayme resisted leaving the home, then who even called 911!? What is the yelling!? I’m thinking two or three perps. Someone takes out the parents. One grabs Jayme and the third calls 911 realizing this is all very bad! The dog was left home and unharmed that we know of. We were told previously by LE there was no indication Jayme was injured or hurt at the scene.

So who the hell is yelling on the 911!? If parents are dead and no sign jayme resisted we are left with:
- Jayme or a perp called 911
- two perps arguing (maybe about the 911 call if it was discovered).
- there’s a four min timeline and someone only entered the home up to five feet. But it took five mins to find Denise and the phone was nearer to her than James and on the floor. In a hallway or different room than the commotion.
- So Jayme called 911? How do they get her to come out and to them (they point the gun? They already have her - she was held at gunpoint and saw her dad die and mom gunned down? They threatened to kill the dog?)

Exactly how many seconds of the call is comprised of yelling? The entire time they’re connected? If so that shortens the timeline from 6 or 7 mins from start of call to LE arrival. How much is yelling. How much if any is silence?

Replying to my own post... more than one perp doesn’t seem the simplest or likely explanation. Ugh. So maybe perp is yelling for Jayme to go with him she isn’t heard bc she doesn’t resist or isn’t loud enough to be caught on tape?

IMO, If Denise died instantly, the 911 call was made before the shot. Therefore the shot was heard in the 911 call.

Not necessarily. When I dial on my phone, many times there is a delay from the time I dial until the call actually starts going through. I've had it take up to 20 seconds before the call actually connects. Plenty of time for her to dial and then if the killer saw it, shoot her. I have no idea if it is my carrier or the area where I live, but I'm only about 40 minutes from Barron.

could have been a tv on that sounded like yelling?

Maybe. But wouldn’t they have said they thought the yelling could have come
From a tv? They know Jayme was home at the time of the murder. They didn’t seem to know a young girl lived there for sure until they connected with the school officer. Something on the tape tells them she was home at the time of the murders along with other evidence at the scene (we were told this by LE). So that leaves a parent screaming for someone not to hurt her or a perp yelling at Jayme to move or two perps arguing about the kid and how to deal with her (speculation!). Evidence at the scene would include Jayme’s cell phone being on the charger in the kitchen.

Much of what LE has said publicly really doesn't make sense when you analyze it collectively.

IMO, they've been advised by the FBI's BAU to employ a disinformation strategy to keep the killer completely in the dark with regard to the real state of their investigation.
IMO, LE may be acting hapless and clueless in public ("It's a head-scratcher," "We just don't know what took place," etc.), but behind closed doors, they're gathering, compiling, sorting, and sifting through their evidence.

That's my sincere hope, at least.
The alternative, of course, is that LE really is clueless. Literally.

This is just about what LE said about the Wetterling case. They supposedly were investigating - was it 26 years? Actually, they were clueless.

The Daily Mail article states:
Both Denise and James died 'instantly' of their wounds, he (Fitzgerald) said.

That could be interpreted as they died instantly after being shot, perhaps due to location of shots to the body (head wounds), rather than they both died at the same time. James shot at entry, Denise/Jayme arguing or pleading with perp(s) one of them was able to call 911 somehow. Perp became aware, disabled phone, shot Denise and left with Jayme in tow.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member