AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to get a feel for what the average person would do in a situation like this. Thanks y’all. You see where this is going? I’m leaning toward they knew who it was just from the few responses bc who would answer the door at that hour. Like I said bear with me here...

I like this idea of going back to square one. Please bear with me if I ask a question you think has been gone over a million times. Like MommaK43, I’m focusing on the door.

IIRC, there is no MSM reports of James being shot through the door. Is this correct? Also, is there a MSM report or LE report that the door was kicked in? IIRC LE said they were able to see James feet from the open door.

Let’s think about the physics here. How close to the doorway do you think James would have to be for LE to see his feet? If James were shot through the door and then the door was kicked in, do you think James would fall far enough away to be out of the way of the swinging door? If so, would he still be close enough for LE to see his feet in the doorway?

What scenarios can we come up with that make sense scientifically? Someone earlier suggested the door was kicked in first and James got to the doorway, Perp was off to the side and shot James. This sounds possible. What other possibilities make sense from a scientific view?

I have to directly disagree. Why would LE only open them about a foot? Better to leave them closed so no one can see inside right? And I'm specifically talking about the windows to the left of the door when looking at the house from the front. If you google search Closs family home and look at the images those blinds have remained the same as far as I can see...
I believe the closed pics I viewed were prior to them looking at the windows, how the Closs family left them. There was crime scene take up after that and I’m sure they were watching for trespassing

I have to directly disagree. Why would LE only open them about a foot? Better to leave them closed so no one can see inside right? And I'm specifically talking about the windows to the left of the door when looking at the house from the front. If you google search Closs family home and look at the images those blinds have remained the same as far as I can see...
it could be because of their dog our dog like to jump on furniture and try to see out the blinds... if theres alot of activity outside ill pull them up so she doesnt accidently pull them off the window trying to jump up to see..also the broken and bent blinds just look like someone pulled them open alot to look outside..they just look like old blinds to me

it could be because of their dog our dog like to jump on furniture and try to see out the blinds... if theres alot of activity outside ill pull them up so she doesnt accidently pull them off the window trying to jump up to see..also the broken and bent blinds just look like someone pulled them open alot to look outside..they just look like old blinds to me

Right, so they could the killer have approached the house with an extra advantge???

I believe the closed pics I viewed were prior to them looking at the windows, how the Closs family left them. There was crime scene take up after that and I’m sure they were watching for trespassing
Google earth, u can see when the last photo was taken and I’m sure it hasn’t been within the last two months.

I like this idea of going back to square one. Please bear with me if I ask a question you think has been gone over a million times. Like MommaK43, I’m focusing on the door.

IIRC, there is no MSM reports of James being shot through the door. Is this correct? Also, is there a MSM report or LE report that the door was kicked in? IIRC LE said they were able to see James feet from the open door.

Let’s think about the physics here. How close to the doorway do you think James would have to be for LE to see his feet? If James were shot through the door and then the door was kicked in, do you think James would fall far enough away to be out of the way of the swinging door? If so, would he still be close enough for LE to see his feet in the doorway?

What scenarios can we come up with that make sense scientifically? Someone earlier suggested the door was kicked in first and James got to the doorway, Perp was off to the side and shot James. This sounds possible. What other possibilities make sense from a scientific view?
i understand what you are saying about the kicked in door but if someone allready kicked my door in im not sure my first instinct would be to walk towards the door unarmed to see if they are still outside... unl3ss someone was outside allrwady putting Jayme in a car..then i could see him running forward to help her and not thinking of his own safety

Also, I’m pretty sure there are stairs in the home leading to the parking underside, where I’m not sure. That vague 5 foot could be within the range of those stairs...and technically not “in” the home but down. Food for thought

Last edited:
i understand what you are saying about the kicked in door but if someone allready kicked my door in im not sure my first instinct would be to walk towards the door unarmed to see if they are still outside... unl3ss someone was outside allrwady putting Jayme in a car..then i could see him running forward to help her and not thinking of his own safety

Very interesting. I hadn’t thought of that angle - what if the Perp already had Jayme? Of course, this would mean her voice was not heard on 911 nor was she the one to call. But, a new theory! Or at least one I hadn’t heard!

Tbh, the best way to look at a case like this is start at the beginning with what you know, in this case very little. That’s why I asked about the door first. There are ways to get a shoe imprint if the door was kicked in. Question to all of y’all...if u heard something at 1am at ur door...what would u do? This is a collective effort so please chime in
We've been chiming in for many, many threads lol.

These are my opinions;
Someone who drives down Rt. 8 every morning and saw Jayme waiting for the bus. Because of her activities I don't think she took the bus home every day so it was most likely morning.
Someone very local, who either still has her or has buried her on private property (their own). LE can't go on private property without a warrant and they can't get one yet. No one has found her yet when hunting.
Someone the police are aware of due to past violence or sexual offenses.
I think the perps are young, violent drunks who were bored and looking for a thrill.
I think there was someone waiting in the car to drive away.
I think other people know this happened and how but now are implicated by their continued silence and are afraid to go to the police.
Have u ever tried to hit a target drunk? I have friends with tons of land and I’m very proficient with shotgun and pistol and couldn’t hit a dang target.

Very interesting. I hadn’t thought of that angle - what if the Perp already had Jayme? Of course, this would mean her voice was not heard on 911 nor was she the one to call. But, a new theory! Or at least one I hadn’t heard!
im still confused about the 911 call..if the parents injuries caused "instant death" i doubt they could have made the 911 call unless shot after the call...if shot during the call gunshots would be audible...if shot after the call that leaves extremely small time frame to leave..i still believe there is more on the call than is being told

if i heard commotion at my front door at 1 am i would wake up my husband and have my phone in my hand as he answered the door and i would probably go with him....if i was home alone i would grab my phone and try to look out a window without being seen...if it was someone i didnt know i would call the police before i answered...i live near a facility wheree there are alot of walkoffs so i have had people come to my door...i definately dont open it or go near the door

With all due respect I have found that during time of stress or terror people act completely different that they imagine that they will.

im still confused about the 911 call..if the parents injuries caused "instant death" i doubt they could have made the 911 call unless shot after the call...if shot during the call gunshots would be audible...if shot after the call that leaves extremely small time frame to leave..i still believe there is more on the call than is being told

Agreed

There’s a huge meth thing where I live as well. I’ve had that gut feeling as well or something financially. This is too clean, too precise, too well executed for it being “random”. People are saying they are a cookie cutter family, there’s always more than what’s perceived, been there!
Not always.

Ty, who in their right mind would go look without being armed! This is my whole point. Most people would arm their selves anyway they could with an “unexpected” visitor at a crazy time. The dog would have already alerted if she had already even taken tho.

Last edited:
With all due respect I have found that during time of stress or terror people act completely different that they imagine that they will.
Depends on the person. My go to is “fight or flight” tho and mine is fight. See previous experience of someone trying to break into my house!

Closs Dispatch Report

I just go by what LE first observed when they initially arrived at the Closs residence.

In my heart I really think Jayme was the target as well as the motive in taking her.

Not so much in this actual crime, but in general the viciousness and evil that exists today in our world.

Sexual offenders, paroled early, violent offenders are a huge issue and I believe these issues lend themselves to the Closs tragedy and traumatic events that are continuing to this very moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili