AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not worried about the next day, but this is six/seven weeks out. He would need a place to shelter Jayme, plus money right now for food.
Like I’ve said, perp obviously wasn’t thinking about tomorrow, was he/she?
Commit murder and abduct somebody....large consequences there....or maybe they already had a place for her. Either way, motive for murder and abduction.

Like I’ve said, perp obviously wasn’t thinking about tomorrow, was he/she?
Commit murder and abduct somebody....large consequences there....or maybe they already had a place for her. Either way, motive for murder and abduction.
I think the perp was thinking ahead.. I hate to say it but i feel that if holding Jayme became too much of a burden than she would have been found by now... I feel like he had a plan.. I still have trouble believeing this was a spur of the moment event or something that wasn't well thought out in the beginning. If that 911 call hadn't have come from inside the house noone would have even known what was going on until well into the next day. I'm curious if they are staying put somewhere or on the road moving. I still have hope she will be found...

Agree, and the strange thing is, if Jayme alone was the objective, why wasn't she abducted elsewhere when perhaps she alone would have been an easier target? I feel somehow the parents were also objects that needed to be eliminated.
Parents may have told the perp to stay away at one time. Abducting Jayme and the parents would have a good inclination of who did it. Take the parents out and they eliminate that, caveat being her parents didntbtell anyone about their person.
I’m just wondering if it happened in a condensed time frame, like that day. Perp came to house to see her, parents told him to take a hike. Perp didn’t like this and came back.
If it happened within a longer time frame, parents would have likely told others.

Agree, and the strange thing is, if Jayme alone was the objective, why wasn't she abducted elsewhere when perhaps she alone would have been an easier target? I feel somehow the parents were also objects that needed to be eliminated.

Couple reasons I can think of:

1. Killing her parents and taking her at night from her home would give the perp a good 10 or more hours of getaway time. If not for the 911 call no one would have noticed she was missing until the next morning. If it was done during the day without killing the parents there wouldn't be nearly as much time.

2. There are going to be a lot of witnesses around during the day. Even in a rural area there is still a decent amount of traffic along the highway in front of her house. Believe it was 6400 cars per day passing the house according to Wisconsin DOT web site. And if the perp tries to do it at her school there are obviously witnesses all over. Committing the crime at night greatly lowers the probability of being seen.

Apparantly the way the perp left the house with Jayme was not loud enough or weird enough for the neighbours to have been startled or woken up. So no yelling, screaming, squeaking tires?

Even if they had fallen asleep. The dog didn't wake them up either.
I thought about that too... Yes a gun shot can be heard from a long distance, but so can hysterical screaming ( i know at 13 if i saw my parents get shot and then forced out of my house I feel like i would have been crying.. or hysterically screaming for help at this point) So i'm curious how they left so quietly especially after the neighbors said they went outside after hearing the shots at one point I believe they said they were on their porch taking the dog out maybe? So i'm curious about the quiet getaway as well...

I thought about that too... Yes a gun shot can be heard from a long distance, but so can hysterical screaming ( i know at 13 if i saw my parents get shot and then forced out of my house I feel like i would have been crying.. or hysterically screaming for help at this point) So i'm curious how they left so quietly especially after the neighbors said they went outside after hearing the shots at one point I believe they said they were on their porch taking the dog out maybe? So i'm curious about the quiet getaway as well...
Neighbours never went out or even looked out the window. If the person that just shot both your parents told you to shut up or you'll be next, I don't think you'd scream either.

Of course they did. They chose not to share this info though.
I'm still confused as to why the neighbors only report 2 gun shots but the police reports aludes to possibly more... In my head could shots have been made inside the house with the door closed and very muffled(the the neighbors didn't hear, possibly killing or wounding Denise) ... a shot made with the door open ( possibly shooting James from inside the house as he opened the door maybe trying to escape causing a slightly louder shot) then the third shot from outside the house maybe killing James as the perp is leaving causing the second shot the neighbors heard to be louder. Again only my opinion but this scenereo keeps going over in my head. I don't fully support everything the neighbors are saying to the press but I do believe they heard gunshots and i feel like there is something to one of the shots being louder... it has to be the location of the shots or 2 different guns

Neighbours never went out or even looked out the window. If the person that just shot both your parents told you to shut up or you'll be next, I don't think you'd scream either.
Possibly being shock she might still that is a 50/50 chance... could be scared enough to be compliant or in shock and unable to function to any request.....

With Fitzgerald saying he was only going back 60 days in text communications last week I’m a little concerned that’s not the case. Something like what I’m thinking could be festering anger for many years.

I would start maybe 3 yrs... if u can even get that ..who know if Denise fired weird landscaper 2 yrs ago for talking to jayme..that’s weird.. just pick 60 days..?? Or any text at all that might lead clue. Mom texting jayme to stay off x site chatting with strangers....dunno

I'm still confused as to why the neighbors only report 2 gun shots but the police reports aludes to possibly more... In my head could shots have been made inside the house with the door closed and very muffled(the the neighbors didn't hear, possibly killing or wounding Denise) ... a shot made with the door open ( possibly shooting James from inside the house as he opened the door maybe trying to escape causing a slightly louder shot) then the third shot from outside the house maybe killing James as the perp is leaving causing the second shot the neighbors heard to be louder. Again only my opinion but this scenereo keeps going over in my head. I don't fully support everything the neighbors are saying to the press but I do believe they heard gunshots and i feel like there is something to one of the shots being louder... it has to be the location of the shots or 2 different guns
has to be more than 2. police reported multiple before even finding denise

It made me wonder if either of the Closs parents had served jury duty on any cases that might have left someone wanting revenge. I admit to grasping at straws with this, but while we are trying to think of reasons they would be targeted other than a perp just wanting to take Jayme, I decided I would share my thought.

I would say it is a long shot, but not "grasping at straws".

The area is rural. Thus, a convicted defendant is more likely to be able to find out the identities of some of the ostensibly unknown jurors. Likewise in a rural area, a convicted criminal might even hear through the local "grapevine" if say, one or two jurors in particular argued strongly for a conviction and possibly swayed the jury to convict.

<mod fix broken quote>
I won't rule drugs out because things aren't missing. Google meth related crimes/murder. I've posted links on prior threads. Meth can cause horrible, senseless and vicious crimes (that have nothing to do with money)to innocent people who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
ETA clarity

We also have no idea what went on in that house, other than two murders and a missing girl. The fact that the wallet was untouched doesn't mean it wasn't a robbery or involving drugs. The cops were there 8 minutes from the 911 call and the perp(s) was gone. He could have been spooked and didn't feel like he had time to grab anything or it just went terribly wrong (just like the Petit case quoted below).

The longer this goes on, I wonder if it is similar to the Petit case. Maybe this was a random perp or perps who didn't personally know the Closses but saw them in public somewhere and followed them home. It wouldn't even have to be that afternoon like with the Petits. Maybe someone saw Jayme and her mom or both parents in town, grocery shopping, eating out, or a myriad of other places, and the person was sick and interested in Jayme. I know the Petit case was initially a motive of robbery, but this wouldn't have to be. They could have watched the Closs home for a night or even longer to find out who all lived there.

^^ I've been saying this from the beginning.

I stopped following this a couple threads ago since there was nothing new. Catching up on this one now...

EXCLUSIVE: Sheriff chillingly reveals Wisconsin couple's killer took only FOUR minutes to enter house, shoot them dead and abduct their daughter Jayme Closs as police search for gun as key piece of evidence

Police say kidnapped Wisconsin teen and her parents' killer was in house for FOUR minutes | Daily Mail Online

Daily Mail Exclusive.
Perp only walks five feet into house, did Jayme come to him on snap of finger or were all 3 right there as perp busts down the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member