AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be the exhaust for a propane furnace. No chimney needed

They're supposed to go through the wall now, instead of a chimney.... per the guys who installed my new furnace and vented it out the wall.

No idea... are those bullet exits on the left side of door?? Or just siding coming apart over time ...

Ugh. Same question. Left of patio door, at the top of the 3rd siding board.
There's also 2 somethings to the right of the patio door.

I was about ready to accept that the left inner side of this patio door mess is stationary, but the second and third images show a horizontal line exactly where a slider lock bar would be. How do you have a slider that butts up to a hinged door?

I had one kind of like this, in central Wisconsin actually. A double door, one side didn't move, the other opened and shut like a standard door. The handle was on the side away from the stationary side. I called it a French door but I don't think it is exactly, because I think with those both sides open.
I don't recall whether mine had a screen... maybe it did, but I don't remember ever using it. But you could have a screen on a slider on the outside, that you slide across when you want the door that opens, open. The other times it sits over the stationary door. My door opened inward, so the screen would be on the outside. The door handle was the lever-type.

So now I can understand phone being found in the hall doorway of the bathroom.

"in the doorway of a bathroom hallway"

Jayme could of run into the bathroom with the phone after she got it off the counter where it was charging.

"Jayme's cell phone was found in the home, plugged in in the kitchen"

Thanks,Wrenny. It’s a little tougher to say how far a county Sheriff could be away at any given time. It just seems to me that, with this case, everything that could have gone wrong for the perp...didn’t.

Right. I believe in my county they keep 2 squads on the road, and if they're on the far side of the county it could be quite a wait.

Here it is at Lowe’s... usually the key slot is on outside...if it’s like this.. wouldn’t make sense... unless your locking somebody in the house ... they coulda just installed wrong and it’s stuck like that ... really not sure.
Thank you for showing the Lowe’s dead bolt and key
slot. All I still see is just the door handle.

The only way I can see that being a bedroom would be if someone needed their own entrance and exit. Certainly not a child.
IF to the right of the patio door there is a doorbell button indeed (as someone showed in a pic and said here), then I would assume, the room may have been a living room for a "tenant" (with/without rental fee, doesn't matter). The person would have had to use a bathroom too, btw.
Seems not to be that outlandish, when looking at SM.

Let me clarify this. We're talking about the brass door knob/handle on the right side. It's not a deadbolt, but that style of handle is very unusual on the outside of an entry door. Looking closer, it doesn't even have a key locking mechanism in it.
Again, as I drive this topic further into the ground... what I’m seeing is a door handle in the 1st photo posted by ‘the dude’. It is below the door bell. The dead bolt, with locking mechanism on the inside, is hidden by the top of the deck railing.

In the second photo posted by ‘the dude’, I do see the key insert part of the dead bolt, on the outside of the door. It is above the door bell. The door handle is hidden in this 2nd photo. The turning/locking part we don’t see, because it’s on the inside.

MOO

I was about ready to accept that the left inner side of this patio door mess is stationary, but the second and third images show a horizontal line exactly where a slider lock bar would be. How do you have a slider that butts up to a hinged door?
Two separate tracks?

MOO

Here's a picture of an example. Center hinged patio door with sliding screen.
center-hinged-patio-door-patio-doors-sliding-glass-screen-pertaining-to-center-hinged-door-idea-2-center-hinged-patio-doors-canada.jpg

I’m just seeing an older, dirty, poorly maintained door, maybe some leaves stuck to the siding, and some siding coming loose. Wisconsin winters are harsh. These are not wealthy folks. Replacing these doors would be an expensive undertaking imo.

eta: A prior comment mentioned condensation. I have a picture in a wood stained frame in one of my bathrooms. Condensation from the shower has made the stain from the bottom corner of the frame leak down the wall. It looks almost identical to the drip stain in the pictures of the patio doors. I’m not saying the gunk on the door couldn’t be something more nefarious but I don’t think so. I think it’s just a bit of an amateur stain job gone wrong.

moo.

Last edited:
Gotcha... my idea was less about quick dial 911... more about once u dial 911. Have phone automatically turn on all cameras and mic and upload the next 5 min of everything to the cloud... u can delete it later...also turn camera/mic on blindly so perp wouldn’t be the wiser... even if he picks phone up ..

If that’s an app it should be moved to standard phone feature...
Mines not a app. That’s what freaked me out. It was just there on my brand new iPhone. It wasn’t anything I had on my old phone. The new phone still does it. I just watch more carefully now when I’m messing with the button.

I’m guessing some of the new photos found online are being pulled from the phones ?? Or her friends?? The difference is kinda striking... I would say early photos look like grade schooler... recent photos look like teen about to drive.. if she’s alive they need new photos or your gonna walk past her..
Wow those first 2 pics look like a totally different girl imo . She looks like a pretty teen, not so much like a child in the awkward phase all kids go through . Moo

They're supposed to go through the wall now, instead of a chimney.... per the guys who installed my new furnace and vented it out the wall.

Ugh. Same question. Left of patio door, at the top of the 3rd siding board.
There's also 2 somethings to the right of the patio door.

The 2 somethings to the right of the patio door just look like bird poop. There is a bird house above them.

Wow those first 2 pics look like a totally different girl imo . She looks like a pretty teen, not so much like a child in the awkward phase all kids go through . Moo

I don’t know ...the police I think have a lot more than they say... they are painting In grays... on no of items.. but if u have 2/4 bullet casings .. hard to hear 911 call .. don’t know what they can do ..younger photos I guess.. make u think abduction.. if they know abduction certainty I guess younger photos... but why stick with em... she goes to store.. that’s not who your looking for.

They could also release toxicology from parents and there text from final days.. along with point by point locations..

Maybe release jayme text and final point by point..day or two..

Only reason I think u hold all info back is they know The Who, they know most of the how, they need need more than this person may or may not have owned a gun..and are praying for slip up to lead to body or girl... I could see 2/3 year investigation until perps ex girlfriend snaps or he brags to fellow idiot .. if they truly have POI, there friends will start going to jail on small items, and noose will tighten at some point.

I don’t know ...the police I think have a lot more than they say... they are painting In grays... on no of items.. but if u have 2/4 bullet casings .. hard to hear 911 call .. don’t know what they can do ..younger photos I guess.. make u think abduction.. if they know abduction certainty I guess younger photos... but why stick with em... she goes to store.. that’s not who your looking for.

They could also release toxicology from parents and there text from final days.. along with point by point locations..

Maybe release jayme text and final point by point..day or two..

Only reason I think u hold all info back is they know The Who, they know most of the how, they need need more than this person may or may not have owned a gun..and are praying for slip up to lead to body or girl... I could see 2/3 year investigation until perps ex girlfriend snaps or he brags to fellow idiot .. if they truly have POI, there friends will start going to jail on small items, and noose will tighten at some point.
Wow really like where you are going with this. I was thinking too that if the case cracks it will be because of jail talk and I do believe they have a POI. This person may already be in jail for unrelated crime. Just have to set the right scenario if possible for someone to say something to someone. Only problem with this is it doesn't look good for poor Jayme, hope I am wrong.

[QUOTE="
—-
Here’s another resource I recently discovered:

My Neighborhood Update - Help

“Our mission is simple. We want to help facilitate the flow of information from local law-enforcement agencies into the community. We feel this action will allow you to more easily see the a more complete picture of the history and current trends in every area of your city or county.

This service is funded by local police departments and sheriffs' offices who are customer of the Ops Force service from Corona Solutions. Each agency has the option to utilize My Neighborhood Update to share this information with the communities they serve. The data you see here is generated by 9-1-1 dispatch systems across the United States and then rapidly processed to be presented to you, via this web site. Not every agency subscribes to this service. If your area is not shown here, we encourage you to contact your local police department or county sheriff's office and ask them to check us out!“[/QUOTE]

CrimeMapping.com - Helping You Build a Safer Community

is a good resource as well.[/QUOTE]

Has it been confirmed yet... there was no laptop/ extra tablet they found ??

They went back and looked for it??

Can they not simply do WiFi usage chart 90 days before Crime... sync that with phone usage 90 days. Before crime ??

If WiFi/router being used late at night... phones not hitting same time... there’s gotta be tablet/laptop?? Doubt perp got jayme through online game/chat but never know.
These are the actual electronic sniffing dogs that searched the Closs house. At the 2:00 mark it says that they helped recover a tablet there.

At this point, the only way I see them knowing who did it and not telling us, is if they are sure she is alive. They just don’t know where she is. His willingness to kill is known, so they wouldn’t want to tip him off at all. Throw out a few Red Herrings even... He could have dropped his wallet in the house, but if they knew she was alive (just not where), I could see them doing it this way.

If they were looking for a body, I think they’d be all over him like a cheap suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214