AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure. The Groene murders were horrendous, and crimes like that don’t happen so often. Jayme’s case does seem like it could be one like what happened there, but that’s my opinion.

yea, I'm not ruling anything our completely until we know more. But each time I see someone ask, "why kill the parents..." I think of the Groene family and so many others.

Ugh...the Keddie cabin murders just popped in my head.

Investigators have not recovered any DNA evidence, or fingerprints, nor did they find shoe prints inside the home, he said. He declined to discuss where in the house the bodies were found, how many shots were fired or what kind of guns...
No shoe prints inside the home...what about outside the home? Especially if went over by patio. Even biosecurity booties would make some sort of mark in the ground. They must have had crime lab people working outside the home early that morning.

Wow! How MANY times have we seen LE drag their feet. Not process a crime scene, not bring in more local LE to help, wait to call in state/FBI help. 6-8 hours in and this guy has not only called the FBI, but they are arriving on the scene. I have seen many times when LE missed a step early on, but this guy realized real quick his department needs help and needs it immediately. And 2 months later they are all still stumped on this one. I would have a very difficult time pointing a finger at LE here and say they dropped the ball.

plus the fact that he's had 4 different forensic teams comb through the house to find anything they could! When you really stop to think about how much manpower/how many different professionals have been working on it, it's pretty crazy that there's still nothing.

Everybody has access to those things. You can get them at Walmart and dollar stores and Amazon.

So true, good point, TheDude

Super-easy disposable garb to lift from a place of work also, from (as examples mentioned by other posters): Turkey processing plant, schools (thanks, Queencitylaydee), ......or ...., .... at doctor's offices, clinics, hospitals, churches, community centers, ....really, from any institutional setting, of which there are many in and around Barron, and at which the Closs' could have visited at some point.

Makes you wonder if someone was watching Jayme from those places.

The only 3 reasons I think he/they did not to kill the teen with the parents is
1- sexual assault and then murder, disposing of body
2- sell or use her in a sex ring
3- (this is deleted as one due to no ransom asked) for ransom.

No other reason to take her alive from premise. If it was so she couldn't identify them they would have done it at the home. They needed her for more time to do something else.
Were her parents in a supervisor or mngr position at the turkey business? Because if you read reviews from employees at that plant they do not like there superiors at all. Anyone know?
yes, this has been my thinking all along. Anything other than Jayme being the intended target just doesn't work in my opinion. I could end up being wrong, but it seems so glaringly significant that she was removed from the home. I know it's been brought up that maybe perp(s) ran out of bullets, 911 call was made, and then they panicked and had to leave with her and kill her elsewhere. But knowing that this was overall a pretty clean and quick crime and almost certainly well-planned out in advance, i don't think that is a likely scenario.

yes, this has been my thinking all along. Anything other than Jayme being the intended target just doesn't work in my opinion. I could end up being wrong, but it seems so glaringly significant that she was removed from the home. I know it's been brought up that maybe perp(s) ran out of bullets, 911 call was made, and then they panicked and had to leave with her and kill her elsewhere. But knowing that this was overall a pretty clean and quick crime and almost certainly well-planned out in advance, i don't think that is a likely scenario.

Cold-blooded killers are amoral. I doubt he even thinks about what he did. What this means to me is eventually killing Jayme may be in the picture.

So true, good point, TheDude

Super-easy disposable garb to lift from a place of work also, from (as examples mentioned by other posters): Turkey processing plant, schools (thanks, Queencitylaydee), ......or ...., .... at doctor's offices, clinics, hospitals, churches, community centers, ....really, from any institutional setting, of which there are many in and around Barron, and at which the Closs' could have visited at some point.

Makes you wonder if someone was watching Jayme from those places.
I dunno. I'm not thinking those are the right gloves for the job. Shooting/hunting/mechanics gloves would be much more appropriate, but then I'm not a murderous psychopath, so what do I know? :rolleyes:

And the booties? I've never been sold on the idea these were even necessary. The front of the house is high ground and it hadn't rained or snowed, plus I believe there's a sidewalk close to the house from the garage area to the stairs. It just seems like a clumsy and unnecessary step when time is of the essence.

Cold-blooded killers are amoral. I doubt he even thinks about what he did. What this means to me is eventually killing Jayme may be in the picture.
Don’t think “eventually” plays here, when it’s been 2 mo. I’m done posting publicly bc I WILL get banned.

I dunno. I'm not thinking those are the right gloves for the job. Shooting/hunting/mechanics gloves would be much more appropriate, but then I'm not a murderous psychopath, so what do I know? :rolleyes:

And the booties? I've never been sold on the idea these were even necessary. The front of the house is high ground and it hadn't rained or snowed, plus I believe there's a sidewalk close to the house from the garage area to the stairs. It just seems like a clumsy and unnecessary step when time is of the essence.

Wouldn't the foot possibly slide a bit too? Maybe that's why no print.

the reason I would think shoe covers is to keep from cross contamination. bottoms of shoes could bring fibers in. maybe I am thinking too technical.

Wouldn't the foot possibly slide a bit too? Maybe that's why no print.
Yeah, I wore those things for years when I was an installer. They're generally ok to walk around a house in, but there's no way I would drive with those things on. Maybe there was no print because there was nothing on shoes/boots to leave behind. Plus, as I recall the yard was covered with leaves.

I'm just not sure that even one min and one foot inside wouldn't be enough to leave evidence if the killer wasn't in gear to keep from cross contaminateing.

I had not been at all on board with the idea killer could have come from turkey plant until I considered that even protective gear could leave contamination of its own. if gear came from turkey plant and did leave fibers of its own then it would be expected fibers to be there as both parents likely wore protective gear at work.

If both parents wore gear at work, same fibers would be found at home tho.

do we know they wasn't? I am sure they found familys dna and prints but there is no need to say that because it is expected. fibers from what parents wore at work would be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6