AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree with you. But this whole case has been catered to someone other than the general public, and imo - finding Jayme. No info provided, because "only the perp will know", the pleas from the Aunts in the beginning to seemingly 'humanize her as a child', etc. This has not been the typical case of a missing child, and with much less urgency to find her than many missing kids. So much more they could do to get the publics help in locating this girl, but they havent. Imo they should have at the very least tried to discover what she was possibly wearing, etc. I believe the family said they got those new school pics of Jayme at the party that day, so theres no reason not to have used that immediately. Im not dissing LE, Im saying theyve taken a different route with this case than Ive seen before and hopefully it all makes sense in the end.
One can be both pro-LE overall and critical of LE in a particular case. The two aren't mutually exclusive. In the case of the Closs investigation - based solely on what LE has shared w/ the public - I've been unimpressed.

You make an excellent point Daisy6441.

A woman who is very kind and generous, like Denise, might not even suspect someone whom she aided in the past would then go "too far" and have inappropriate feelings towards her, and maybe her family members.

On the flip side, I can not find whom James Closs was married to previously. Anybody know? Probably LE is light-years ahead, and has already traveled down that road. It was stated, that there were no children, apparently, from either union prior (James' or Denise's first marriage). (I can't find the link right now.) However, I hope LE has checked all this out .....(and found) .......,.that there are no subsequent hard feelings originating from the ex-wife, and/or her spouse/children, .....who perceived, for whatever reason, that she was somehow wronged by James, or Denise ..........

Just grabbing at straws here.
If you look at Barron county court records under civil divorce cases for James Closs you will see his 1st wife's name in the divorce record.

Last edited:
You make an excellent point Daisy6441.

A woman who is very kind and generous, like Denise, might not even suspect someone whom she aided in the past would then go "too far" and have inappropriate feelings towards her, and maybe her family members.

On the flip side, I can not find whom James Closs was married to previously. Anybody know? Probably LE is light-years ahead, and has already traveled down that road. It was stated, that there were no children, apparently, from either union prior (James' or Denise's first marriage). (I can't find the link right now.) However, I hope LE has checked all this out .....(and found) .......,.that there are no subsequent hard feelings originating from the ex-wife, and/or her spouse/children, .....who perceived, for whatever reason, that she was somehow wronged by James, or Denise ..........

Just grabbing at straws here.
Is the school Jayme is enrolled in now the one that James went to? I wonder if there was some reason to send Jayme to another school all this time and her moving into the other school is what precipitated the attack. Maybe the person only found out where they lived when Jayme moved into the other school?
They said they tried calling a landline for the Closs house and it was disconnected. Their number seems to be all over the internet. I wonder if there was a reason to have it disconnected?

Last edited:
Is the school Jayme is enrolled in now the one that James went to? I wonder if there was some reason to send Jayme to another school all this time and her moving into the other school is what precipitated the attack. Maybe the person only found out where they lived when Jayme moved into the other school?
I have thought in relation to school change that maybe someone used to admire Jayme from afar and when she changed schools they were cut off from their daily Jayme fix. Maybe this provoked this person to do something crazy like this. Just a thought

I am just wondering if mother had confided something to her brother and there was a oh my moment that he thought of something and had to call and get the info in the right direction in a emergency like urgency.
I think likely he was so devastated and prob couldn't think straight from shock that 911 was the easiest, that's prob what I would have called under similar situation. He was probably looking for information jmo

I am just wondering if mother had confided something to her brother and there was a oh my moment that he thought of something and had to call and get the info in the right direction in a emergency like urgency.
I think likely he was so devastated and prob couldn't think straight from shock that 911 was the easiest, that's prob what I would have called under similar situation. He was probably looking for information jmo

Update to prior WS threads that were discussing a SO that supposedly moved to Colorado and never reported his whereabouts.
If you look on Barron County Sheriff’s weekly bookings it appears he has been arrested as of today 12/20 . Interesting , and let’s hope it helps locate Jayme. JMO.

Update to prior WS threads that were discussing a SO that supposedly moved to Colorado and never reported his whereabouts.
If you look on Barron County Sheriff’s weekly bookings it appears he has been arrested as of today 12/20 . Interesting , and let’s hope it helps locate Jayme. JMO.

Unlikely this guy was involved, but at this point a little hope is all we have.

Awesome been following that thanks

Would it be normal to extradite someone for a warrant of this nature and move him across the country?
It depends on how the warrant is written and how bad they want them. In this warrant it says Barron will extradite meaning they will pick up the cost of transferring him. I have noticed on the active warrant list the other SO warrants are written the same way. I dont believe they would have extradited unless Barron agreed to pay. They don't mess around with this charge. There is a so on the list that skipped before sentencing he's the one I specially would like to see caught.

It says,

108 - 10/15/2018 09:40:20
Victim's brother Steven called, will have 301 contact him.

So, I don't understand how this says that it was 911 he called. It just says he called, and they connected it to this case in the dispatch log. Or, are you looking at some other log?

now that it has been said all calls would go threw the 911 dispatch then I see. I thought 911 would have a dedicated person that was 911 only.

Theory of the day (week)...
I think the culprit parked in the driveway, knocked at the front door, but James, recognizing the man, would not open it. He continued knocking harder and harder until finally frustrated, he kicked in the door. He had a conceal and carry, and, in anger, opened fire on James. Denise, hearing the commotion, had just dialed 911, but before there was a connection, she, too, was shot. The phone careened out of her hand as she fell, landing in the bathroom hall. With all the noise, Jayme was out of her room. The killer then abducted her.

Why didn't he kill her? Out on a limb again...

What if the killer was Jayme's natural father? Yes. We have heard James was the biological father of Jayme, but talk does not determine paternity. A birth certificate does not determine a father. Only a DNA test would tell. Maybe James all along thought he was the father, or perhaps the killer wrongly thought he was the father.

Denise, at age 46, was a nice looking woman. She was probably more attractive about 14 years ago at age 32. Maybe she had an affair. These things happen. Maybe James knew after years passed but decided this was still his family. After all, it was no one's business but theirs.

Mark Furman said he thought Denise was the target. Maybe not the exact target but maybe close. I think instead of going back 60 days, LE should investigate maybe 14 years ago.

I haven’t been around much with the holidays upon us. So sad that Jayme hasn’t been found yet.
Where are you Jayme??

The family has been silent for sometime now. I know the brother of Denise said he had a "gut feeling" in an interview and the aunt said she felt this was "targeted". Have not really heard much from them since then. As the days have now turned into weeks and the weeks into months, this case is getting colder by the day. I sincerely hope that LE has now re-interviewed everyone. I do find it odd that with all the video cameras/security cameras/house cameras/store cameras, etc. that nothing has come from any of them. They have had over two months to review them. Also, the car information LE released has gone nowhere.

I do find it odd that with all the video cameras/security cameras/house cameras/store cameras, etc. that nothing has come from any of them. They have had over two months to review them. Also, the car information LE released has gone nowhere.
Maybe we should add, "that we know of" to the end of your paragraph. I won't guess as to why certain information would be withheld from the public, but I would find it hard to believe that we know everything the FBI knows. And for that matter, how far-fetched would it be that the FBI doesn't necessarily share everything with Fitzgerald? They might have him on a "need to know" basis.

Seriously, I can't think to add anything that hasn't already been said or speculated on this case! The Closs Family did NOT deserve this and Jayme needs to be found. The person(s) responsible are pure EVIL in its purest form. Again, people never cease to amaze me on how evil and cruel they can be. I have to take a break from this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn