AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah. Some sleuther you are. Maybe you should turn in you Captain Crunch badge and slingshot and clean out your desk. ;)
Zelle me the funds to have someone else clean up afterwards and I'm game!
(NO.) I'll clean my drawer out. :cool:
It's dark, so it's not as visible as it is during the day, but here is what I have from my window with condensation.Screenshot_20181219-221610_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181219-221644_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181219-221627_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I am sorry I am so negative today. it isn't just this case that has me feeling negative. it is society. I have been looking for a news clip that I was sure I had seen, I have been looking for days now for it, I have found so many things, I cant post them here, none so much rummorish but things from even before this crime, can I find the news clip I am looking for no, thinking it may not exist, I must have dreamed it. the negativeness is comeing from what I am seeing about this town.

don't guess anyone seen a news clip of sheriff in a brown coat talking to a reporter? if you do please point me towards it.

I’m so sorry for how you’re feeling 1987...I feel like I can relate. I can feel your frustration and your discouragement. I’m not sure of the clip you’re looking for and I wish I could help.

I would also be interested in hearing about the negativity you are feeling about tis town, if you care to share.

It's not just "a" problem. It's more problems than we can count. When it's barely shocking anymore that children are mowing down children with assault weapons - not to mention concerts, churches, clubs, etc. - yeah. The de-evolution of humanity. :mad:

Agreed....now what can we do? What can the average citizen do? There must be a way, ways....things we can do to make this better. But how? Children, women, men going missing....these cases make me sick. And with our technology, it seems there should be more we can do.
Reading these cases, reading the news, can just make a person feel so helpless.

it is not the same man that was named closs. it is a previous husband.
I fixed it. I was trying to say how odd the names are...
I think Dennis did have a relative who was also James, but not the father if Jayme.
Just a relative.
Sorta like
Bill, Will, Buffy and Muffy,
Smith or Smyth...
Carry on!

on the call log the girls driving by and being told to leave is still very very odd to me. the mothers brother calling 911 much latter in the morning also has me puzzled, I can understand why he called LE but not why it was to 911 and not a general non emergency number.

Is it possible that having her look more child-like has a more upsetting effect on the public in that a young child is taken versus a teen because when people hear teen they automatically start to have reservations about the teen running away or leaving with a boyfriend versus being abducted. Just seems to tug at the heart more. Not sure if they are really that calculating or something like that or not.

That is fine if the person is not missing...i.e to use most sympathetic pics. But they need to show what she looked like as close as possible to the last day she was known to be alive, and there were pictures taken on that day. Jmo

Honestly, with so few clues to work with, it's hard to come up with anything more than speculation. I do have a feeling that Bigfoot was somehow involved, but that's just my opinion. :eek:
I had not thought of that one. I'll add it to my list - either just above or below abduction by aliens from another planet.

on the call log the girls driving by and being told to leave is still very very odd to me. the mothers brother calling 911 much latter in the morning also has me puzzled, I can understand why he called LE but not why it was to 911 and not a general non emergency number.
I live in a small town. after 5pm to 8am all calls get routed to 911. the only way yo get a hold of an officer here after hours is that way. sucks when you have to call 911 just to say your not moving your car in the winter to avoid a ticket
If you go to the station after hours, you have to press a pager button by the doors and wait in your car till a officer can get there

how long does the lumination for blood work? and does it work the same for human and animal? not exactly what I am thinking about but say a steak brushed the wall three or more years ago would the solution still luminate?

I live in a small town. after 5pm to 8am all calls get routed to 911. the only way yo get a hold of an officer here after hours is that way. sucks when you have to call 911 just to say your not moving your car in the winter to avoid a ticket
If you go to the station after hours, you have to press a pager button by the doors and wait in your car till a officer can get there
his 911 call was not after hours, I am thinking around 9ish am.

IF to the right of the patio door there is a doorbell button indeed (as someone showed in a pic and said here), then I would assume, the room may have been a living room for a "tenant" (with/without rental fee, doesn't matter). The person would have had to use a bathroom too, btw.
Seems not to be that outlandish, when looking at SM.
The doorbell on the side door seems very peculiar to me also . As mentioned in SM there could have been a tennent or someone the Closs family was helping by allowing them to stay in their house.
It baffled me a bit when the extended family went to the house after the crime and afterwards said that they were even more angry and it caused them to have more questions .
Did they notice that a room was possibly “ rented” or discover that another person could have also been living there?
Seriously, no one really knows what occurs within a household no matter how close you think you are with your siblings. How often was the extended family in the Closs house ? Jmo

When I saw that he had called I also wondered about it. Was it before they took the dog to the aunt? I'm sure the family had been notified and he was calling to get more info. I would probably call 911 too, wanting to be sure and get thru. Actually, I would probably have gone over there. jmo

I think they used the picture because it is her profile picture on fb and it was easy to grab and run with it.

I know someone said the Closs family lived there a while but does anyone know about how long? And how long the neighbors had lived in their house?

I think they used the picture because it is her profile picture on fb and it was easy to grab and run with it.

I know someone said the Closs family lived there a while but does anyone know about how long? And how long the neighbors had lived in their house?
Not sure about the neighbors, but the last sale date on the Closs home was June 2001.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse