AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry I am so negative today. it isn't just this case that has me feeling negative. it is society. I have been looking for a news clip that I was sure I had seen, I have been looking for days now for it, I have found so many things, I cant post them here, none so much rummorish but things from even before this crime, can I find the news clip I am looking for no, thinking it may not exist, I must have dreamed it. the negativeness is comeing from what I am seeing about this town.

don't guess anyone seen a news clip of sheriff in a brown coat talking to a reporter? if you do please point me towards it.

Is this what you are looking for? It isn't a brown coat, but it's the only video I have seen where he isn't wearing a white dress shirt.

Is this what you are looking for? It isn't a brown coat, but it's the only video I have seen where he isn't wearing a white dress shirt.
Wow! How MANY times have we seen LE drag their feet. Not process a crime scene, not bring in more local LE to help, wait to call in state/FBI help. 6-8 hours in and this guy has not only called the FBI, but they are arriving on the scene. I have seen many times when LE missed a step early on, but this guy realized real quick his department needs help and needs it immediately. And 2 months later they are all still stumped on this one. I would have a very difficult time pointing a finger at LE here and say they dropped the ball.

Ok, so if both phones were plugged in charging in the kitchen, and Jayme quickly grabbed a phone to call 911, I think she'd probably grab her own. I guess unless Denise's were closer.
It was just a thought, like everything else here...since we don't know. And we may never know what happened in that house in those moments of horror.

I’m guessing some of the new photos found online are being pulled from the phones ?? Or her friends?? The difference is kinda striking... I would say early photos look like grade schooler... recent photos look like teen about to drive.. if she’s alive they need new photos or your gonna walk past her..

Ru-bob, ITA. I'm wondering aloud why photos that make JC look like a much younger girl were published and circulated vs. the more recent pics where she clearly has the appearance of a maturing teenager. Consciously or unconsciously, is there some reason that LE needs to foster an "image" of JC being a young girl? I find that troublesome. JMO.

Last edited:
I don't recall ever seeing an explanation for dropping interest in the cars.

They're still interested in the black one. The Challenger, the explanation was there was some question about the taillights. So in other words it could be a different year or model. The sheriff also joked they'd probably heard about every matching Challenger in the country by now.

Like everyone else here, I've pondered a dozen or more possible scenarios. Every single one ends up running into a contradiction.

Where is the contradiction with the scenario I posted after discussion of the dog?
Jayme lets the dog out the patio door. Bad guy 1 is lying in wait for her, grabs her and heads for the car. Bad guy 2 is watching the front door. Hearing Jayme screaming, James runs to the front door to help (bad guy 1 with Jayme would be going past the front of the house, so it's a better place to rescue than following out the patio door) and Denise calls 911. As James opens the door, bad guy 2 shoots him. Wanting to make sure he's not following, bad guy 2 kicks the door open because James' body is blocking it. He sees James is done for but spots Denise and blasts her too. Phone is thrown as she falls, maybe disconnects from the impact. Bad guy 1 never enters the house at all, bad guy 2 only steps in a foot or two.

Where is the contradiction with the scenario I posted after discussion of the dog?
Jayme lets the dog out the patio door. Bad guy 1 is lying in wait for her, grabs her and heads for the car. Bad guy 2 is watching the front door. Hearing Jayme screaming, James runs to the front door to help (bad guy 1 with Jayme would be going past the front of the house, so it's a better place to rescue than following out the patio door) and Denise calls 911. As James opens the door, bad guy 2 shoots him. Wanting to make sure he's not following, bad guy 2 kicks the door open because James' body is blocking it. He sees James is done for but spots Denise and blasts her too. Phone is thrown as she falls, maybe disconnects from the impact. Bad guy 1 never enters the house at all, bad guy 2 only steps in a foot or two.

It's 12:30 a.m. Jayme should be asleep. James was probably awake.

thank you. I had not seen this one, the one I am looking for I think is in the same building area though. he was talking about what had not been disturbed in the one I am looking for. all of it has been covered here in discussion but one part, one sentence. i don't want to post about that one part though until i find the video.

Ru-bob, ITA. I'm wondering aloud why photos that make JC look like a much younger girl were published and circulated vs. the more recent pics where she clearly has the appearance of a maturing teenager. Consciously or unconsciously, is there some reason that LE needs to foster an "image" of JC being a young girl? I find that troublesome. JMO.

Not really sure... if there Meta data says younger pic generates more activity..?? likely parents or jayme phone had more recent photos so took awhile to get those ?? And password..??

Doesn’t explain 2 month commitment to them... I’d also be curious 5 ft 100 pounds..when was that .. physical a year ago or 30 days prior with start of new school year..

She likely taller than that now..both parents tall... she could end up 6 ft...

Could also be there just sellling cluelessness in hopes of relaxed perp being more likely to make a misstep...

sex offenders [...]

I'll just say that I was very surprised that what he did could land him on the SO registry.

I knew someone who was on it. What he had done was as a teenager, have consensual sex with a girlfriend who was a few months younger than him.
I think some of the stuff is horrendous but some of it is a lot less vile than it sounds.

sex ring seems crazy.. she’s more recognizable than the governor...the perp or sex ring worker wants runways not visible kidnapping victims.

There are people who pay LOTS of money for famous artwork stolen from museums, despite knowing they could never show it to anyone.
There certainly could be some rich pervert who gets his jollies by the notariety of his juvenile sex slave acquisition.

Er... wait a minute... at around 3:20, the reporter asks him about Jayme not having an Amber Alert issued at that time. He states that the state requirements include having both a suspect and a vehicle. According to both the WI and USDOJ sites, neither of those things are requirements. I wonder why he said that?

AMBER Alert - Guidelines
Wisconsin AMBER Alert Program

1. Child must be 17 years of age or younger
2. Child must be in danger of serious bodily harm or death.
3. Initiating agency must have enough descriptive information about the child, the suspect(s) and/or the suspect vehicle(s) to believe an immediate broadcast alert will help locate the child.

Suspect and vehicle required.

What was the motive in this scenario? How long was Bad Guy 1 'laying in wait'? Why was 1:00 am the chosen time to expect Jayme to be available for abduction under these circumstances? If James was headed to the rescue, what was the reason for Bad Guy 2 kicking in the door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back