AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Child must be 17 years of age or younger
2. Child must be in danger of serious bodily harm or death.
3. Initiating agency must have enough descriptive information about the child, the suspect(s) and/or the suspect vehicle(s) to believe an immediate broadcast alert will help locate the child.

Suspect and vehicle required.
"suspect(s) and/or the suspect vehicle(s)". Perhaps he just misspoke. He did say both were needed, but there's still no suspect.

Not really sure... if there Meta data says younger pic generates more activity..?? likely parents or jayme phone had more recent photos so took awhile to get those ?? And password..??

Doesn’t explain 2 month commitment to them... I’d also be curious 5 ft 100 pounds..when was that .. physical a year ago or 30 days prior with start of new school year..

She likely taller than that now..both parents tall... she could end up 6 ft...

Could also be there just sellling cluelessness in hopes of relaxed perp being more likely to make a misstep...
For what it's worth, there has been a second picture of her added to the Amber Alert, and is actually on the main page of the WI Amber site.

Wisconsin AMBER Alert Program

Also note that the Challenger is still listed as "vehicle #1" in the description and pictures.

I don’t believe they’re waiting at all. But I do think when the evidence, from the state lab , some of which takes many weeks they will be more visabke. I have no doubt they are working as hard was ever.

What was the motive in this scenario?

Abduction.

How long was Bad Guy 1 'laying in wait'?

Could have been a while.

Why was 1:00 am the chosen time to expect Jayme to be available for abduction under these circumstances?

Not expecting that time but just waiting for the nightly, Jayme lets the dog out as she's heading for bed? Admittedly not likely they'd let their 13-year-old stay up til 1 on a school night. But 13-year-olds don't always do what they're supposed to do.

If James was headed to the rescue, what was the reason for Bad Guy 2 kicking in the door?

I did cover that part. If James opened the door, bad guy #2 shot him, then James fell blocking the door, and bad guy #2 wanted to make sure the threat was neutralized, kicks the door in (not latched, just blocked with the body) to be sure he was down for good.

This has probably already been resolved. The back door. This is a PRADO door. Two tracks, keyed deadbolt.
Not a French door and technically not a sliding glass door.
If that helps. This is mine, with an example of another glass option.Screenshot_20181219-213836_PicsArt.jpg

Abduction.
Ok. I'm not opposed to this being a possible motive for what happened, but committing a double homicide to accomplish an abduction has always seemed extreme and unnecessary to me. In your scenario, we're adding an accomplice and potentially a very long timeline... perhaps hours. Where did they park their vehicle(s)? In the driveway? On the highway? Was there a third person involved as a getaway driver?

I don't know. Maybe it's plausible, but doesn't seem like a good strategy to me at all.

This has probably already been resolved. The back door. This is a PRADO door. Two tracks, keyed deadbolt.
Not a French door and technically not a sliding glass door.
If that helps. This is mine, with an example of another glass option.View attachment 160809
Excellent... we have a guinea pig! Ok, now we need you to go get a gallon of Hexafluorosilicic acid and pour it all over your door. See if you can recreate the Closs drippy goop door. Report back when it's done. We'll need pics too. :p

My guess is he (I only think one culprit) parked right in the driveway, quietly scooted to the door, and the rest is history.

I, too, am confused as to why the parents were murdered. Yeah. I know the theory of no witnesses, but that seems really an extreme reason. Fixation on Jayme? From where did he see/know her. He didn't just kill two people to kidnap someone he had never seen before. Unless, of course, the double homicide was meant for the parents. But, even so, why take Jayme? My mind is "going" over this case.

What if Jayme and James have different DNA? I guess if a person is being denied the opportunity to parent their child..it may send them off the deep end..if the dna is different..did the real match(dna) show up at Jayme's old school..just a wild thought. It's almost like..im finally here to take what is mine and punish the parents with murder and the murder is a warning to others, to say you've been warned ...There has to be a motive...pulling at straws..but who knows.

What if Jayme and James have different DNA? I guess if a person is being denied the opportunity to parent their child..it may send them off the deep end..if the dna is different..did the real match(dna) show up at Jayme's old school..just a wild thought. It's almost like..im finally here to take what is mine and punish the parents with murder and the murder is a warning to others, to say you've been warned ...There has to be a motive...pulling at straws..but who knows.
Interesting theory. Somewhere it was stated that Jayme was their biological child, but do we really know for certain?

Excellent... we have a guinea pig! Ok, now we need you to go get a gallon of Hexafluorosilicic acid and pour it all over your door. See if you can recreate the Closs drippy goop door. Report back when it's done. We'll need pics too. :p
No chance man! We were doing a whole house Reno at this time last year!
We replaced the French "doors" (only one side opened in) which was a pain because it took up so much space in order to open it.
So we replaced it with the Prado doors.
I do still have some windows to be replaced with condensation in between the two panes. It's just white & cloudy. Nothing dark or drippy.
I'd be happy to take a photo of that if anyone is interested. Lol

Not really sure... if there Meta data says younger pic generates more activity..?? likely parents or jayme phone had more recent photos so took awhile to get those ?? And password..??

Doesn’t explain 2 month commitment to them... I’d also be curious 5 ft 100 pounds..when was that .. physical a year ago or 30 days prior with start of new school year..

She likely taller than that now..both parents tall... she could end up 6 ft...

Could also be there just sellling cluelessness in hopes of relaxed perp being more likely to make a misstep...

Is it possible that having her look more child-like has a more upsetting effect on the public in that a young child is taken versus a teen because when people hear teen they automatically start to have reservations about the teen running away or leaving with a boyfriend versus being abducted. Just seems to tug at the heart more. Not sure if they are really that calculating or something like that or not.

Ok. I'm not opposed to this being a possible motive for what happened, but committing a double homicide to accomplish an abduction has always seemed extreme and unnecessary to me. In your scenario, we're adding an accomplice and potentially a very long timeline... perhaps hours. Where did they park their vehicle(s)? In the driveway? On the highway? Was there a third person involved as a getaway driver?

I don't know. Maybe it's plausible, but doesn't seem like a good strategy to me at all.
We all remember two can keep a secret if one is dead, but Ben Franklin said, "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

Interesting theory. Somewhere it was stated that Jayme was their biological child, but do we really know for certain?

I asked that quite a number of threads ago and was told yes but who ever knows for sure unless there is a dna test and I don’t know anyone who just regularly does that with their children.

Ok. I'm not opposed to this being a possible motive for what happened, but committing a double homicide to accomplish an abduction has always seemed extreme and unnecessary to me.

That's why my scenario has the parents ignored until they become a threat.

In your scenario, we're adding an accomplice and potentially a very long timeline... perhaps hours. Where did they park their vehicle(s)? In the driveway? On the highway? Was there a third person involved as a getaway driver?

Hm. You've got a good point there. If they have to wait for the kid to come to the door, they could be parked a long time. Maybe not so good.

Can you think of another scenario that has Jayme coming near to the door to be grabbed? Maybe bad guy #1 on the deck has the dog barking, so James yells at Jayme to get her dog to shut up?

Every relationship has a beginning.. who were they b4 they met and married..what type of friends did they have prior to being married to each other media says J&D were married in Las Vegas...but Denise is religious and a helping person and James the athlete, (imo) looks uncomfortable in church photo pics.. from the wedding to the christening IDK...just seem like an odd couple who were hard working and struck by tragedy.

Can you think of another scenario that has Jayme coming near to the door to be grabbed? Maybe bad guy #1 on the deck has the dog barking, so James yells at Jayme to get her dog to shut up?

The most effective scenario would be to shoot James, point a gun at Denise and tell Jayme to come to the door if she doesn't want her mother to get shot. And when she's at the door, grab Jayme and shoot Denise.

But there would have to be a man's voice on the 911 tape. Even if you can't make out the words.

Honestly, with so few clues to work with, it's hard to come up with anything more than speculation. I do have a feeling that Bigfoot was somehow involved, but that's just my opinion. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo