AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Good pics.

Anyone know what these white pipes and black/dark colored lines on the backside of the house are? View attachment 160553
I’m so far behind, and I apologize if this has been answered, but it’s possible that the black piping/hose is from something similar to what we have to treat our well water. Ours is called an iron curtain. My neighbors and I both have these systems in our basements. It cleans our well water before it comes out of the faucets. Most people lease these systems and the company comes out to check it once or twice a year, and more if we have issues. Anyway, we have black, flexible piping that comes out of our house so that every few days it can dump and sludge that has built up.

Yes, this means that yet more maintenance type people may have somewhat regularly been in the house.

It's been posted on here before. A interview with Sheriff Fitzgerald on a podcast I had not heard of before then. I find it interesting to listen to. I have no clue as to Sheriff Fitzgerald's LE expertise. For all I know he may not be able to tell the difference between a fingerprint and a DNA strand. But compared to some of the other LE I've heard before - who are like listening to paint dry - he does a decent job as the 'front' man for this investigation. To my best recollection he is the only sheriff or police chief I've heard on a podcast when the case is still fairly fresh.
PodcastOne: 11/14/18 Hour 1 Barron County Sheriff Chris fitzgerald discusses the latest from a troubled town.

The only 3 reasons I think he/they did not to kill the teen with the parents is
1- sexual assault and then murder, disposing of body
2- sell or use her in a sex ring
3- (this is deleted as one due to no ransom asked) for ransom.

No other reason to take her alive from premise. If it was so she couldn't identify them they would have done it at the home. They needed her for more time to do something else.
Were her parents in a supervisor or mngr position at the turkey business? Because if you read reviews from employees at that plant they do not like there superiors at all. Anyone know?

it seems like it could be such a peaceful town, but then I started finding little things and a peek under the rug so to speak here and there and a glance in the corners and now I think only on the surface is it such a peaceful town. nothing that boldly says this town has a problem, but I think it quietly has a few or several problems and this crime has let some start creeping out from under the pretty rug. there could be any number of people that live right there that done this.

No other reason to take her alive from premise. If it was so she couldn't identify them they would have done it at the home. They needed her for more time to do something else.
Were her parents in a supervisor or mngr position at the turkey business? Because if you read reviews from employees at that plant they do not like there superiors at all. Anyone know?

4) to run off with forbidden love interest (most common of these 4 choices from a small annual sample size I'd guess)

We are all but chickens running around with our heads cut off.

Like everyone else here, I've pondered a dozen or more possible scenarios. Every single one ends up running into a contradiction. I end up tilting my head like a dog watching another dog on the TV. There's just no plausible working theory for us mere internet mortals to work with. Watch it turn out to be something that none of us even considered.

Be all that as it may, I really, really hope this doesn't turn out to be like the Erin Caffey story. *shudder*

And we're not alone in that frustration. Listen the podcast I posted a link to above. The sheriff says he is not only frustrated with this, but experienced FBI agents are too. There is no definitive scenario. We don't know the motive. I believe the murderer(s) targeted this house, but if you asked me for definite evidence I can't point to that scenario.

And if you consider the murderer(s) might have hit the wrong house you can include all 3 above still.

If the crime was random than your chances are slim in finding anyone unless the random person strikes again and similar.

With the now defunct iron mines in MN and copper mines in the UP, only 3 hours and 3.5 hours away, you could dump a body there and no one would find it until the price of copper/iron ore goes up enough to make reopening of the mine profitable.

And those mines are huge and totally void. Actually once you get above Duluth there is nothing but a lot of wilderness and cover till you hit Thunder Bay, Ont.

If the crime was random than your chances are slim in finding anyone unless the random person strikes again and similar.

With the now defunct iron mines in MN and copper mines in the UP, only 3 hours and 3.5 hours away, you could dump a body there and no one would find it until the price of copper/iron ore goes up enough to make reopening of the mine profitable.

And those mines are huge and totally void. Actually once you get above Duluth there is nothing but a lot of wilderness and cover till you hit Thunder Bay, Ont.

wouldn't have to go far to dispose. moo. LE cant monitor everyones back yard and neither can neighbors.

Unfortunately similar to what purportedly happened to the Bible and Freeman girls remains.

Yeah, ask Jaycee Dugard. 18 years in a back yard. The thing is, in northern WI there's a gazillion places to vanish...
That maybe makes me wonder if they had a search warrant on every sex offender within a 25 mile radius.....WHAT would they find?? Drugs, child *advertiser censored*, etc. Unfortunately the probation officers with respect to Jaycee Dugard did NOT even bother to look in the back yard. I can almost bet they would find something illegal in someone's home.

That maybe makes me wonder if they had a search warrant on every sex offender within a 25 mile radius.....WHAT would they find?? Drugs, child *advertiser censored*, etc. Unfortunately the probation officers with respect to Jaycee Dugard did NOT even bother to look in the back yard. I can almost bet they would find something illegal in someone's home.

they would probably find SOMETHING illegal in 3 out of 4, if not 99 percent. moo

I'm no lawyer, but I wouldn't think that search warrants would be issued without specific probable cause. I'd bet they know who all of them are, though. This is also making the assumption that there was a sexual motivation, but there isn't any evidence of that (yet) that we know of.

I am sorry I am so negative today. it isn't just this case that has me feeling negative. it is society. I have been looking for a news clip that I was sure I had seen, I have been looking for days now for it, I have found so many things, I cant post them here, none so much rummorish but things from even before this crime, can I find the news clip I am looking for no, thinking it may not exist, I must have dreamed it. the negativeness is comeing from what I am seeing about this town.

don't guess anyone seen a news clip of sheriff in a brown coat talking to a reporter? if you do please point me towards it.

I am sorry I am so negative today. it isn't just this case that has me feeling negative. it is society. I have been looking for a news clip that I was sure I had seen, I have been looking for days now for it, I have found so many things, I cant post them here, none so much rummorish but things from even before this crime, can I find the news clip I am looking for no, thinking it may not exist, I must have dreamed it. the negativeness is comeing from what I am seeing about this town.

don't guess anyone seen a news clip of sheriff in a brown coat talking to a reporter? if you do please point me towards it.
Unfortunately I agree! Just looking at the active warrants alone makes me sick regarding this town. Nothing against Barron I am sure they are in every small town USA. Of course I take it to the level of searching for more info on these unaccounted sex offenders and it is sickening what you can find. I guess I cant say here but it is distressing. I don't know if a SO is involved with Jayme but I cannot think of any other reason to take her. JMO

Unfortunately I agree! Just looking at the active warrants alone makes me sick regarding this town. Nothing against Barron I am sure they are in every small town USA. Of course I take it to the level of searching for more info on these unaccounted sex offenders and it is sickening what you can find. I guess I cant say here but it is distressing. I don't know if a SO is involved with Jayme but I cannot think of any other reason to take her. JMO
at this point in time it wouldn't be hard at all to get me to think that society has a problem coast to coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214